Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it was released last night and so I ended up watching it before going to bed. ended up sleeping a tad later than my usual time but that is okay.. it was fun. :)

Ohhh thanks!  Will watch later.

1. A wet brush on wet paper makes soft edges–which is good for making  things look like they are foggy or in … | Tree watercolor painting,  Watercolor trees, Tree art

798 C

@Ameera Ali  You have to put that BUTTER song with him, right? right?
hahahhahhahahahahhhahhahahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Wish if Kang Tae Oh gets a lead role soon !

not sure if he's the same person.. sometimes many oppas look strikingly similar..

but i think i first saw him in Tale of Nokdu.. but he could have been in Waikiki as well.. (poor memory)

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I loved him in The tale of Nokdu 

i can’t get why he still didn’t get lead yet when he can do it perfectly 

ok saw the confirmation from @Ameera Ali haha i din mistake him for someone else!

28 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Wow that's a delicious platter! Think we can make good buffet buddies!

hahahahaha i love varieties but i can't take quantity.. so i hardly go for buffets

Hungry Tom And Jerry GIF

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I wanted to share that pic but I thought you might find it grosss.. hahahhaha!

worry not! haha the gif database has a wide range of hilarious memes too.. like this one!

Happy Hot Dog GIF by CsaK

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

maybe after choosing, I need to do urgent meeting with him

YOU ARE GOING TO POUNCE ON HIM!!!!

fox pounce GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Lmangla, @4evrkdrama Usually the 2nd lead was not the only one who would die in Sageuks. Once upon a time you all must be knowing, we would count ML dead even before the 1st episode would air seeing the synopsis, and spend the whole time wishing he would not die while watching drama

kekkeke... so true; it was one reason I used to avoid saeguks. plus all the politics. I swear all of them at times looked alike with their hats, uniforms and beard that at times I couldn't tell who belong to which clan and who hated who. :sweatingbullets: 

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I swear all of them at times looked alike with their hats, uniforms and beard that at times I couldn't tell who belong to which clan and who hated who. :sweatingbullets: 

the most fascinating thing in sageuk dramas are..

crowned princess or queen in royal weddings..

i mean, what's with the headgear that looks like a roof?

EKOhFN2U4AEVngf.jpg

cr.: owner

no offence to any country or religion but it does remind me a lot of this when i was travelling in japan

Spoiler

shrine-roof-fushimi-inari-taisha-260nw-3

cr.: owner

+2

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl never expected you answering the first question so wildly yet lightly waaah :joy:

Glad that You got alteast one question that made you in a tough spot ! 
I knew Soo Ae and Jang Nara is love for you :joy:

37 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

not sure if he's the same person.. sometimes many oppas look strikingly similar..

but i think i first saw him in Tale of Nokdu.. but he could have been in Waikiki as well.. (poor memory)

Yup yup he was there in tale of nokdu

Remember the epic kiss scene ? :joy:

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Edit - @gm4queen you are so ever loyal to your Daniel Choi Oppa.  I salute you.   Should learn something from @4evrkdrama - many, many, many and not just many but so many oppas - you won't feel so blue.

Yes chingu :approves:

Am no loyal !

If one goes I will focus on the next one, its like moving from one state to another for better stability !

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Yes chingu 

Am no loyal !

If one goes I will focus on the next one, its like moving from one state to another for better stability !

He really kisssssssed that guy?

By the way, I didn't mean to say that you are NOT loyal ..  (mian @4evrkdrama ) I was just hoping that she would expand her love a bit more to others ...   like how @partyon convinced me to.  

Cheeky Smile GIFs | Tenor

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

He really kisssssssed that guy?

By the way, I didn't mean to say that you are NOT loyal ..  (mian @4evrkdrama ) I was just hoping that she would expand her love a bit more to others ...   like how @partyon convinced me to.  

I know chingu :dontwanna: 

I felt no offense !

spacer.png

Its just me trolling myself :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekkeke... so true; it was one reason I used to avoid saeguks. plus all the politics. I swear all of them at times looked alike with their hats, uniforms and beard that at times I couldn't tell who belong to which clan and who hated who. :sweatingbullets: 

+2

I avoid sageuks. Period.

My first sageuk ever was Empress Ki and well.... We know how that went. Thank goodness for oppa's visuals. :D

Alright, I will be launching an event in a few minutes.

I EXPECT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT!!!!!

:evilelmo:

re: @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

3Ev.gif

@larus @Ameera Ali @partyon @Lmangla @mirmz @joccu

@Sleepy Owl

@Min2206 @MayanEcho

@Thong Thin @sadthe1st 

@elan1 @4evrkdrama @Wuzetian

@gm4queen @agenth

@strongtower @LeftCoastOppa hai everyone. :D connected sum to add or subtract formula. :D

hai @Tamakins :D

Who-Is-The-Main-Character-Of-Friends-Act

giphy.gif

Spoiler

vVNAwE.gif

long windy.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

29 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin

Highest daily record today...so guess next milestone is 10k soon?

+2

Someone predicted will reach 10K by June !

Hello @twinkle_little_star  @Ameera Ali  @partyon  @gm4queen  @4evrkdrama @sadthe1st  @Sleepy Owl  @MayanEcho  @Lmangla  @joccu

gm4queen - seems your side has been practically raining everyday,do take care if there is flood.

oh !..did I missed any poll ? @partyon

Oops !.. sorry.. just saw after i refresh my screen. will check on it.

Rainbow-20.jpg&ehk=d9FaS8pp7jvcyeCV%2BvU

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4