Add and Subtract Game

Admin

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Oh no.... Sorry @agenth Hope we didn't offend you? We were just joking around like we do on this thread often :kiss_wink: We know you would never abandon your Ji Chang Wook oppa :dorakiss: Do you want me to remove the pic?

No, it's a very fine pic haha. It did not load for me first. And I do love oppas in suits :partyblob: 

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

If you don't want to be oppa's wife, I am happy to donate 6% of him. We have 6% share free available right now, because I removed that share from @Ameera Ali earlier this year due to "various circumstances" 

+2

But I like his apartment and dog already ... can I be companion for now? HAHAHA. I am afraid @Ameera Ali as first share owner to haunt me :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Blob 2

We have 6% share available right now, because I removed that share from @Ameera Ali earlier this year due to "various reasons" 

don’t be shy , was reason because I

YeEF3kM.gif

I Can’t remember , me cheating  on him :mrgreen:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

But I like his apartment and dog already ... can I be companion for now? HAHAHA. I am afraid @Ameera Ali as first share owner to haunt me :D 

No, no, you see. You COMPLETED the Tunnel re-watch event. :glasses:

@Ameera Ali merely said she would join the Tunnel re-watch event in exchange for 6% of oppa.

This is what her participation in the event looked like :unamused:

tenor.gif?itemid=16772406

So I removed her 6% share quicker than this wig was snatched :rage:

AcademicDrearyAzurevasesponge-size_restr

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry @agenth  I am always blur -- It's JCW for you.  Mian he

Daniel Choi for @gm4queen 

Daniel Choi is pretty cute as well. My fave role of his so far is in Jugglers. That drama is underrated as it does everything well and no annoying / over-the-top characters. The female doesn't make me want to shake her. Her antagonistic level with male lead is enjoyable. 

What kind of partners do you think your oppas would suit/want? Of course this interview question gets asked a lot and people answer with varying degrees of honesty. 

img.gif

Changwook has said he'd like someone to take care of him and protect him! Having seen him so far, I do agree that he is not an alpha type but someone very considerate. I am hoping he will find someone great! Honestly he said he never confesses first, so I think that may be his "issue" - that a lot of his colleagues just think he'd approach them. He looks very good as a father haha. But who knows? Maybe he has a love, though he recently did say he wishes he was in love. We never know what happens with celebrities. 

I'm happy for the people who find each other in this tough business, though actors/actresses have it "easier" than idols. 

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

bt7w9dw.jpg

don’t worry about it , even to be sport I will put my two hand together and pray @partyon don’t take back the share :lol:

even my pray involved abs , I need to be send to rehab 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, agenth said:

Daniel Choi is pretty cute as well. My fave role of his so far is in Jugglers. That drama is underrated as it does everything well and no annoying / over-the-top characters. The female doesn't make me want to shake her. Her antagonistic level with male lead is enjoyable. 

What kind of partners do you think your oppas would suit/want? Of course this interview question gets asked a lot and people answer with varying degrees of honesty. 

Wow!  You really love and understand JCW so much ... lucky him!    
As for Daniel Choi, we will have to ask @gm4queen

I can't say much on Zoppa Choi Jin Hyuk and Taec (me pretty new to them)
Taecyeon - will have to ask @willenette  keke :D

As for LMH, I shall let the 60 over million Minoz to answer.   If I were to name someone or few, I'd rather have @kokodus Turkish Oppa literally kick me or glared at me to death! 

Honestly, I wish them well and happiness, with whoever they want to be in their lives.  They are just like us, normal people who want to lead normal private lives , even if they are celebrities, more so when they are so popular.  

Rainbow Tree Other Painting Type By Shivani Akant | absolutearts.com

May the world bring back its shine and colours. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, agenth said:

This is a tough question because we will never know what our oppas are like IRL.

We only see their characters and some snippets of their personalities on variety shows and in interviews. Sadly there have been a lot of scandals in Korea, where the squeaky clean image of our oppas have been shattered.

So we can never know for sure. Just hope that they are good people too IRL. :kiss_wink:

Changwook has said he'd like someone to take care of him and protect him! Having seen him so far, I do agree that he is not an alpha type but someone very considerate. I am hoping he will find someone great! Honestly he said he never confesses first, so I think that may be his "issue" - that a lot of his colleagues just think he'd approach them. He looks very good as a father haha. But who knows? Maybe he has a love, though he recently did say he wishes he was in love. We never know what happens with celebrities.

So if I may? I would like to remind everyone that Ji Chang Wook oppa is one of my favorite oppas. I really adore him. :kiss_wink:

We've had this discussion with @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng before.

From what I've noticed about him in interviews, he seems to be quite insecure in real life. I actually had to stop following him on IG when he was posting too many try-hard pictures of him partying and smoking. Sure, it's okay to be a party animal (I know I used to be one - lol :D ), but those drunk pictures weren't doing him any favors.

I think he looks for validation from the outside, because he does seem to struggle with self-esteem issues.

I have a feeling that he might not currently be the easiest partner to be with (he has revealed that he's always the one getting dumped), and I think he would probably need to work on himself first. I think he's really sweet, though. He seems to be very considerate and empathetic. He also is great in conveying his emotions. He was a great actor already as very young, which reveals the fact that he surely is in touch with his emotions. I do think he would make a great partner one day as long as he would work on his own insecurities first. :dorakiss:

Oppa! :heart:

5197ebbc9d07515f783a25adf0e6b55d.gif

cr. to owner

Disclaimer: I don't know oppa in person, so I may be totally wrong with my analysis.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

23 minutes ago, agenth said:

the-voice-christina-aguilera.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

:waves: all!

Dear @partyon chingu, I was watching live stream episode of Praomook almost everyday. But today some another program was on air and it was not available in my region. So I think today's Praomook episode didn't air at all.

Ha ha.. What exactly @agenth & @Min2206 chingus want to ask me about Daniel Choi??! :D I am always ready to assist you about anything regarding him! :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

This is a tough question because we will never know what our oppas are like IRL.

We only see their characters and some snippets of their personalities on variety shows and in interviews. Sadly there have been a lot of scandals in Korea, where the squeaky clean image of our oppas have been shattered.

So we can never know for sure. Just hope that they are good people too IRL. 

So if I may? I would like to remind everyone that Ji Chang Wook oppa is one of my favorite oppas. I really adore him. 

We've had this discussion with @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng before.

From what I've noticed about him in interviews, he seems to be quite insecure in real life. I actually had to stop following him on IG when he was posting too many try-hard pictures of him partying and smoking. Sure, it's okay to be a party animal (I know I used to be one - lol :D ), but those drunk pictures weren't doing him any favors.

I think he looks for validation from the outside, because he does seem to struggle with self-esteem issues.

I have a feeling that he might not currently be the easiest partner to be with (he has revealed that he's always the one getting dumped), and I think he would probably need to work on himself first. I think he's really sweet, though. He seems to be very considerate and empathetic. He also is great in conveying his emotions. He was a great actor already as very young, which reveals the fact that he surely is in touch with his emotions. I do think he would make a great partner one day as long as he would work on his own insecurities first.  

Oppa! 

cr. to owner

10/10 agree. We don't know people really are, then again, that's likely for most people (though the not knowing between celebrity and "commoner" is of course more disparity). Even if you are married for 50 years, you will be surprised too by your partner sometimes. I think it depends a lot on circumstances / situations as well. 

Aaaah smoking. Well I'm a strict non-smoker and don't like smokers. But there's an exception to every rule, eh? Haha I will never be face to face anyway, and it's a personal choice. 

Honestly a lot of the scandals that people in Korea tout as scandal don't seem scandal to me, but just people being human/real. There recently was some idol who had to apologise for uploading I think some revealing art piece that happened to be on background as he took a selfie. I don't expect celebrities to be without flaw, and so far nobody I ended up following has disappointed me much, then again I don't follow that many people :D so just statistical anomaly?) 

The only things I really consider scandals are things like breaking law, bullying etc. Bullying because mental health is pretty important and people used to dismiss/ignore that. (and ok I'm pretty shocked about SYJ)

I do think Changwook has some insecure sides, it's noticeable when he says things like he doesn't consider himself handsome, but people always tell him he is so handsome. I think that's why he prefers being called great actor which the interviewer often fails to do so. 

(and I remember he told fans that he was bullied during college years so much that he ended up skipping many courses)

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama Chingu, sorry to get back to you so late, I got caught with so much work, that I didn't feel like staying in front of screen any longer. 

I think I have mentioned this before too, Lee Young Ae and Soo Ae were among the first Korean actresses I fell for. When I first saw Soo Ae in "Emperor of the Sea" she was just too beautiful in it. I was like "I totally understand both the leads falling and fighting for her" :loolz:

Jang Nara, well I think everyone here knows is my most favorite Korean Actress. So yeah, both are love for me :heart2beat:

@Min2206 Chingu, not sure if you have started watching it, but I would suggest you "Bossam". So far the pace has been good and story interesting. I had expected the plot to be more serious, but I loving the humor they are using from time to time here. 

@partyon Noona, @agenth, I don't really know much about how the actors and actresses I like are in RL. Nowadays Noonas have been teaching me the art of gossiping so I find myself reading more about the ongoing scandals etc. Otherwise I would usually get dating or scandal news pretty late for most of the celebs.

For JCW, even I find it hard following him on insta since most of his posts are with him smoking. He has been posting such images a bit too much in my opinion, although its just a personal opinion. 

Hey there @Tamakins :Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@partyon Noona, @agenth, I don't really know much about how the actors and actresses I like are in RL. Nowadays Noonas have been teaching me the art of gossiping so I find myself reading more about the ongoing scandals etc. Otherwise I would usually get dating or scandal news pretty late for most of the celebs.

For JCW, even I find it hard following him on insta since most of his posts are with him smoking. He has been posting such images a bit too much in my opinion, although its just a personal opinion. 

nooo most of his posts aren't about smoking, more like selfies / bike / capturing his work. There was a story and some posts but that was some time back already but people act like he hid that. 

He does have a couple of photoshoots where he does smoking, but those are some years back as well. 

Honestly, I don't think he should be scolded for smoking because that is his personal choice and it's not breaking the law. Yes people say he should be positive influence for kids, but tbh there are other people who smoke too and it's known? The internet / social media is quite a dangerous space for children. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, agenth said:

nooo most of his posts aren't about smoking, more like selfies / bike / capturing his work. There was a story and some posts but that was some time back already but people act like he hid that. 

He does have a couple of photoshoots where he does smoking, but those are some years back as well. 

Honestly, I don't think he should be scolded for smoking because that is his personal choice and it's not breaking the law. Yes people say he should be positive influence for kids, but tbh there are other people who smoke too and it's known? The internet / social media is quite a dangerous space for children. 

The internet / social media can be dangerous even for us adults. It's so negative now days... and if someone smokes well personal choice like you said. We all have our habits or vices, let people live how they choose. =/

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

31 minutes ago, agenth said:

Well Chingu, I don't really think he should be scolded for that either. Me not liking those posts is just a personal thing as I said, same like him wanting to post that or do that is a personal thing of his. So yeah, I might criticize him for it, again it being my personal opinion, but I wouldn't scold him for that or think he deserves to be scolded for it. 

31 minutes ago, agenth said:

Last I saw him, I am don't remember, he had shared a post or story of smoking earlier this year. I have rarely been following him since then, so I could be wrong about his insta being all about smoking posts, so I am gonna take my words back here :approves:.

I rarely actually see korean celeb insta posts except for some of my favorite actors/actresses, but mostly my insta consist of official football team pages or reliable football news pages. 

804 corrected

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7