Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@agenth I am glad that you feel that way. That means that he can still find a wife. 

Why don't you just abandon your Ji Chang Wook oppa, and get on a plane to Korea and marry my oppa? We need to find him a wife. I'm sure you'll be happy! 

I could have still been sympathetic if he had bought a sports car during his mid life crisis. But a gym? 

And anyway, @agenth will make a good wife. I ship it! 

I don't want a man who is working out and lifting weights in our bedroom. Only workout he gets to do in the bedroom is with me. 

Not Turkish oppa again! 

+2

That's so sweet of you :D even though CJH is peculiar, 'I'm sure he will find someone, because he's a sweetie! Honestly people can do faaaaaaaaaar worse. and tbh that peculiar manners is his charm! i knew there is a reason why i like him too hahaha

But you forget that our changwook is single as well :D (though I do hope he finds love as he said he'd like to be with someone). 

CJH didn't seem to be serious about doing much workout from home anyway, judging by the show as he abandoned workout after 2 minutes, although that may be an off-day?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

that's why u need to be there to tide him over that mid life crisis!!

@partyon needs to elaborate! hahaha

That leg kick spin gif - wow!  

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

You guys can say whatever you want about turkish oppa, but no can deny how hot he looks in that black shirt with rolled up sleeves..... gahhhhhhh. 

@partyon  can i ask a noob question here?    is it here when we need that barf button?
@kokodus can kick me  ...  gently please

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 damn he such a good kisser :D

Note to myself don’t tag  @partyon she only asked for abs :mrgreen:

Wink Eyes GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@agenth I am glad that you feel that way. That means that he can still find a wife. 

Why don't you just abandon your Ji Chang Wook oppa, and get on a plane to Korea and marry my oppa? We need to find him a wife. I'm sure you'll be happy! 

@agenth will make a good wife. I ship it! 

you offering Zoppa to @agenth

Wait, or you offering @agenth to Zoppa???!

House GIF - House GIFs | Hugh laurie, Funny people, Laurie

forgot how to count  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon Wow he is a pretty Zombie I must say....Awesome!

Awww... Thanks! He's a handsome oppa. :heart2beat: And he has great abs. Winks at @agenth :wink: He's especially great in thriller and action dramas because of his physique. :heart: And he's a GREAT kisser. In Korea, he was voted the best kisser by all ahjummas who watched one of his dramas - he had 16 kisses in it. Winks at @agenth again ;)

f44f9d65794ba3370ea2dc484b8b7823.jpg

21 minutes ago, agenth said:

That's so sweet of you :D even though CJH is peculiar, 'I'm sure he will find someone, because he's a sweetie! Honestly people can do faaaaaaaaaar worse. and tbh that peculiar manners is his charm! i knew there is a reason why i like him too hahaha

Choi Jin Hyuk oppa is quite mature for his age and he's also super empathetic IRL and is in touch with his emotions. He is very considerate. He also loves kids and babies. :heart:

CJH didn't seem to be serious about doing much workout from home anyway, judging by the show as he abandoned workout after 2 minutes, although that may be an off-day?

Oh, he works out - don't you worry :kiss_wink:

spacer.png

027CB9AF-4D8A-4053-94E6-B5C2C6D668E8.gif

cr. @Ameera Ali

And the best thing? You can work out together with him in your bedroom! :dorakiss:

Who here ships @agenth with my oppa? Partyblob if you do. :partyblob::joy:

EDIT: Wait? @Min2206 You want to marry Zoppa? :scream: I thought you wanted to marry LMH?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

No worries here I know he looks more than fiiiine :D and tbh having abs or not is not a knock out criterion for me. I don't really like all muscles anyway like Kim Jongkook. Nothing against him! I actually had him as my almost-bias many years ago haha. I just liked his songs a lot. 

Ji Changwook also doesn't have abs 24/7. There are times he trains a lot for roles like The K2, then a little for other roles like Healer. But I don't mind him without abs :D 

I am considering watching Justice in which CJH appears since I'm getting a little tired with some of the dramas I watch. Is it any good? I'm reading the ratings at Mydramalist and tbh i don't trust ratings there all that much.

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

And the best thing? You can work out together with him in your bedroom! 

Who here ships @agenth with my oppa? Partyblob if you do. :joy:

EDIT: Wait? @Min2206 You want to marry Zoppa too? 

It's okay, I don't do workout in the bedroom  .... 

@agenth can do the workout, whatever workout she wants to do ... make sure JCW NOT looking

Unbelievable GIF | Gfycat

@partyon is a good marketing person !  Impressive!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, agenth said:

Ji Changwook also doesn't have abs 24/7. There are times he trains a lot for roles like The K2, then a little for other roles like Healer. But I don't mind him without abs :D 

Haven't seen abs on him for a long time. But when he does have abs, he looks fine :heart3:

I am considering watching Justice in which CJH appears since I'm getting a little tired with some of the dramas I watch. Is it any good? I'm reading the ratings at Mydramalist and tbh i don't trust ratings there all that much.

I haven't watched it tbh. I've watched a lot of oppa's other dramas, but not Justice. Maybe @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng or @willenette has watched it and can comment?

How about a Thai Lakorn?

Sipping Kermit The Frog GIF

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon is a good marketing person !  Impressive!

Awww... thanks :dorakiss:I'm just happy I found oppa a wife! :glasses:

808 C

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And @agenth suddenly went quiet 

Oh no.... Sorry @agenth Hope we didn't offend you? We were just joking around like we do on this thread often :kiss_wink: We know you would never abandon your Ji Chang Wook oppa :dorakiss: Do you want me to remove the pic?

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

By the way @partyon chingu,

I think Praomook episode 6 was not aired today. Oh no... So it's one episode this week! :bawling:

I am waiting for episode 5 to be eng subbed! B)

Your Nawasch oppa has really caught my attention, chingu!!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think Praomook episode 6 was not aired today. Oh no... So it's one episode this week! :bawling:

I am waiting for episode 5 to be eng subbed! B)

Your Nawasch oppa has really caught my attention, chingu!!! :heart:

How is that possible ? I thought ep 6 was airing today? :scream:

Pon oppa is great isn't he? He is a good actor despite his young age. :smooches3:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

I was running errands hahahaa.... OR WAS I 

I don't mind home gym / gym in bedroom :D, though that's a concern people have for Kim Jongkook's potential wife as well. 

I found out Choi Jin Hyuk can sing!!  :Pandabulous:

He is rising in esteem

:crazily:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, agenth said:

I found out Choi Jin Hyuk can sing!! 

He is rising in esteem

If you don't want to be oppa's wife, I am happy to donate 6% of him. We have 6% share available right now, because I removed that share from @Ameera Ali earlier this year due to "various reasons" 

:loolz:

Honestly I was going to exchange the flowers in the wedding pic with a dumbbell but didn't want to overdo it. :D

dbhr025.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2