Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, agenth said:

I will wear you down some day :D I am Veeeeeeeery Stubborn. It's just a shame you dropped Lovestruck in the City, because that's one of his best performances too. 

sis I loved K2 more than Lovestruck in the city but I dropped it in midway (and watched spoilers instead) !

Healer is the best !

:please:

But I have watched more SIG dramas than JCW dramas maybe thats the reason am more inclined towards him  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

34 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

***slapping myself ***

Now with a 2nd thought no no no

with a 3rd thought .....

I still choose this Guy :wub:

Good, now give Ji Chang Wook oppa back to @agenth and me :glasses:

These two are so violent with each other. :joy:

Can't wait to see them fall in love so that we can see even steamier scenes @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@4evrkdrama  would you rather watch a barf drama(too much cheating and barf scenes) or seriously boring drama?

Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?

Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or your favorite movie star?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

the questions are.....

spacer.png

and after moments of thinking I choose -

1. boring drama sis @joccu I can’t tolerate barfing elements !

Who all are your Oppas ?

I wanna come up with much tougher question (though it won’t be this extent) !

without my phone...

I can lurk through internet with my laptop

spacer.png

(the only social media am using as an addiction is soompi - can’t live without it)

Favorite movie star

what about you sis ?

Lemme come up with question within the mean time !

Eonni @partyon how about making an EVENT with would you rather questions ?

Is it too outdated ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1. Would you rather not smile a whole week to your closest friends 
or not talk a whole week to them ?

2. Would you rather not have a heater at home or wash your clothes without washing machine ?

3. Would you rather smile at LSH or Give a handshake to Kim Ji Hoon?

4. Would you rather take classes for Lee Soo Hyuk or go out to watch scary movies with Byun Yohan ?

:sweats: :happydance::dontwanna:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

2. Would you rather not have a heater at home or wash your clothes without washing machine ?

4. Would you rather take classes for Lee Soo Hyuk or go out to watch scary movies with Byun Yohan ?

1. Not smile. I'm not really much of a smiley person anyway. 

2. No heater. There was a time in my life me and my parents moved into a flat without heater for 2 years. That flat sucked so much, because it's the first time I ever heard of a flat without heater lol... I live in a city, that's why. It may sound privileged but it really opened my eyes. I just survived winters with lots of blankets and jacket. I am very bad with laundry, so having no washing machine would be way worse. 

3. LSH (Lee Soo Hyuk right). Oh well can I take a selfie? :D

4. LSH! I don't know what classes you mean but still LSH :D

41 minutes ago, joccu said:

1. would you rather watch a barf drama(too much cheating and barf scenes) or seriously boring drama?

2. Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?

3. Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or your favorite movie star?

'Also answering this

1. Barf drama. At least it's interesting lol. and I do like to vent :D

2. Without phone. I guess I can take laptop and communicate via web whats app :D

3. Grimy-Wicked-Iridescentshark-size-restri

Yes you guessed right :D 

My favourite athlete used to be Kakà but he retired...

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just surfed through internet right now 

and came through this questions

1. Lose all of the money you’ve earned this year or lose all of the memories you’ve gained this year?

2.Always be 20 minutes late for important events or always be 2 hours early to everything else?

3.Be reborn into the past or the future?

4. Never age physically or never age mentally?

5.Would you rather Have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

1. Lose all of the money you’ve earned this year or lose all of the memories you’ve gained this year?

2.Always be 20 minutes late for important events or always be 2 hours early to everything else?

5.Would you rather Have free Wi-Fi wherever you go or have free coffee where/whenever you want?

1. Damn this is a hard one. Honestly 2020/2021 is a COVID year so I'm going to choose loose the memories because most of them consist of work anyway Lol. If it were a non-covid year, probably I'd choose losing money. 

2. Probably 2 hours early. Don't want to lose a big opportunity due to being late.

3. I really, really love history, but I would probably end up as some kind of servant, so choosing future here as I am interested in how it turns out anyway. 

4. If it's from this age/day on, never age physically :D. I think I reached a good mental point now haha.

5. free coffee! Our internet is not so expensive and unlimited broadband :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

1. Damn this is a hard one. Honestly 2020/2021 is a COVID year so I'm going to choose loose the memories because most of them consist of work anyway Lol. If it were a non-covid year, probably I'd choose losing money. 

2. Probably 2 hours early. Don't want to lose a big opportunity due to being late.

3. I really, really love history, but I would probably end up as some kind of servant, so choosing future here as I am interested in how it turns out anyway. 

4. If it's from this age/day on, never age physically :D. I think I reached a good mental point now haha.

5. free coffee! Our internet is not so expensive and unlimited broadband :D 

1. I would rather lose the money, I lost my father in 2019 and my mom is still alive, so I don't want to lose any memories that we made, and live is to precious to forget it.

2. I would rather be early than late for anything.

3. I think it would be cool to go back into the past, if I can choose where I go and how my life would be.

4. Never age physically, I am in a good place mentally. =D

5. Free coffee, I can live without the internet for a while, but I need my coffee.

3 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Would come up with my own would you rather questions in respect kdramaland next week !

:approves:

:heartxoxo:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Okay let me try this, I used to be good at this game lol. Or I can borrow the would you rather from Running Man episodes:

1. Would you rather be with Yang Sechan / someone who loves you more than anyone else or have "something" with Lee Je Hoon (can replace with your oppa)? (as in, non-exclusive, it may end any time.

2. Would you rather date Lee Je Hoon / your oppa but you cannot ever meet him, or date someone / Yang Sechan, but you can't touch him?

3. Would you rather date centaur Lee Je Hoon or someone normal / Yang Sechan? 

• Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

46 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

1. Well, given the condition, its easier not to smile at closest friends since I don't see them :loolz:

2. I'd rather not have heater. 

3. Smile at LSH maybe, I mean really? I won't mind doing both and not doing both either :joy:

4. I would definitely watch the scary movie, does not matter who it is though :piggydance:

25 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

1. Well, I'd rather not lose the money I earned this year dealing with crazy clients, rather lose the memory of dealing with them :loolz:

2. I am usually early, but 2 hours early? I think it would still be better. 

3. I'd definitely want to be born in past. IF it is some 50-60 years ago, I would know where to invest, and even if it is earlier, I would know most of the important events happening back in the past, start coming up with prophecies :joy:

4. Well, I am young enough to want to continuously be this young. So maybe I'd rather age mentally becoming wiser with the current body which is well this :machocat:

5. Free coffee all the way :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

spacer.png

1. Be with someone who loves me -

cannot waste my time on choosing uncertainties myself when life itself throws us uncertainties in many aspects.

(sorry Oppadeuls)

2.This is really tough......aaaahhh

Date someone but can’t touch him (I donno how long will a distant relationship last )

3.Date someone normal

aiiissh

:criesariver:you didnt let me choose lee je hoon in any option the questions are really tough !

what about you sis @agenth ?

10 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

4. I would definitely watch the scary movie, does not matter who it is though 

Just wait chingu I will come up with actresses instead for you !

spacer.png

Now am feeling too sleepy ....

Will come up with questions tmrw !:sleeping:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

34 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Just surfed through internet right now 

and cane through this questions

1. definitely the memories this year

2. 2 hours early

3. reborn in the past

4. never age in mentally

5. free coffee

20 minutes ago, agenth said:

Okay let me try this, I used to be good at this game lol. Or I can borrow the would you rather from Running Man episodes:

1. Would you rather be with Yang Sechan / someone who loves you more than anyone else or have "something" with Lee Je Hoon (can replace with your oppa)? (as in, non-exclusive, it may end any time.

2. Would you rather date Lee Je Hoon / your oppa but you cannot ever meet him, or date someone / Yang Sechan, but you can't touch him?

3. Would you rather date centaur Lee Je Hoon or someone normal / Yang Sechan? 

1. my oppa non exclusive.

2.  date my oppa who I cannot meet

3. someone normal

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

or not talk a whole week to them ?
4. Would you rather take classes for Lee Soo Hyuk or go out to watch scary movies with Byun Yohan ?

1. I would rather not smile.
2. I live in south Tx. so I only need a heater like 1 week out of the year.. so I can live without a heater.
3. Either or honestly.
4. I would have to flip a coin. LoL

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

** Question should be what I would do with him after choosing lol

i knew something like this will pop out from @Ameera Ali

Billie Eilish Lol GIF by BRIT Awards

is Seo In Guk going to be ur maid-in-waiting this time??

cheeky GIF

good morning all and hi there @joccu @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @twinkle_little_star @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @LeftCoastOppa @Ernie @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @partyon @Ameera Ali @kokodus @larus @agenth @elan1

@Tamakins hi, first time seeing u here!

Season 7 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4