Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

chingu @Sleepy Owl

I have downloaded all the 4 eps of Bossam - Steal the fate !

I will be watching it on Thursday 

hope you enjoy; I am loving the ride. 

:glee:

the OST is pretty great. loving the lyrics for this song -- how poetic and old fashioned is this. gah, the feels!

there are still words
that have been left unsaid
after much time has passed
they scatter like flower petals
without a sound, sorrowfully
the new spring wind weeps
although the seasons pass without fail
you become one more step away
the faint memory that blew away with the wind
the dream that I woke from
the petal of new spring brought by the clouds
blooms in my heart

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

@partyon @Abs_ triggered @Min2206 I watched the 1st ep of Doom at your service. I kinda don't understand what this show is about. He is doom, but he wants to grant her a wish? Because its his birthday? Its really slow with very little characters, 1st ep was just all about the female lead and her sad depressing life. Certain dialogues are confusing. I dont understand what oppa is talking most of the time. But oppa looks handsome, so thats the only saving grace. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I kinda don't understand what this show is about. He is doom, but he wants to grant her a wish?

I didn't even understand the synopsis and so didn't feel like checking it out. maybe he is like the angel of death? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I didn't even understand the synopsis and so didn't feel like checking it out. maybe he is like the angel of death? 

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@partyon @Abs_ triggered @Min2206 I watched the 1st ep of Doom at your service. I kinda don't understand what this show is about. He is doom, but he wants to grant her a wish? Because its his birthday? Its really slow with very little characters, 1st ep was just all about the female lead and her sad depressing life. Certain dialogues are confusing. I dont understand what oppa is talking most of the time. But oppa looks handsome, so thats the only saving grace. 

Thank you @kokodus for your thoughts. 
A very handsome Angel of Death then :wub: @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think all I need now is a healing drama.

Guys, any drama recommendations for me as well???! With no ghosts, spirits or exorcism please... ;)

Maybe you can check out Youth of May , a melodrama.  The Doom drama is a fantasy romance one.

Hey @Thong Thin  are you off for the Raya or working from home?  Hope you get a long break.

Wonder where is @sadthe1st
Top 30 Cute Hi GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat this reminded me of you @sadthe1st when I go through the web

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hello.. what's dinner tonight.

Hello chingu! The dinner tonight is some traditional dishes. Nothing much. Not much food in groceries as well. So being vegetarian for today! ;)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Its ok for synopsis to be confusing, but the first ep in a fantasy drama shouldn't be like this. They should start building the world from the very beginning so that we understand and get a grip of who these characters really are and what their intentions are. Maybe they are planning on explaining it later, but I'm sorry I don't have that much patience. Sighh. 

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

@mirmz , @larus , 

@Abs_ triggered , @partyon@Lmangla , 

@Sleepy Owl , @sadthe1st ,  @joccu ,  @Min2206

@kokodus ,  @MayanEcho , 

@Thong Thin , @elan1 , @4evrkdrama , 

@Ernie , 

@Wuzetian , @gm4queen , @agenth , 

@willenette , @strongtower fast addition and subtraction calculations in mind. :D yes. :D

tenor.gif

tumblr-mwacxh-Qe-Ht1rv88xao1-500.gif

tumblr-nb28c3ll-Kx1s895hko1-400.gif

Spoiler

d3581ce877a35b4a8b44523e8ff6fdec.gif

it falls.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

Good-Night-Messages-7.jpg

With @MayanEcho chingu mentioning about global entertainment, has anyone ever watched the japanese tv series Oshin???! It's from 1983 and I still remember how much I enjoyed the drama when I was watching it on local tv with local dubbing. :) Childhood memories!!!!

Hope you all have a great day, guys!!!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5