Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I am yet to watch Doom's both episodes. I planned to do it yesterday, instead ended up catching up "Mine". I also need to catch up "Bossam". Hopefully tonight I will catch up "Doom" drama. 

@4evrkdrama Chingu, do tell me how you found the "Bossam" drama :approves:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Glad you found something to see @4evrkdrama  Hope you enjoy Bossam till the end.

Hello  @mirmz@Ernie

I have a lot of ongoing drama that I wish to watch 

but i donno which to start with !

And ended up picking Bossam as it has “life” as one of its genre.

Which dramas are you watching 

& planning to watch chingu @Min2206

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Abs_ triggered said:

What you need to understand @kokodus he is a charger :sweat_smile: , question is how he do recharging :w00t: +18 thought @partyon @joccu@Min2206

Oooooo ....  so early in the episode .... recharge?   You  sure , it's just holding hands?  :D

26 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

the way oppa 2% is so annoyed with a  MANER :sweat_smile: is so funny 

Imagine you are in anger world and you are corrected on your spelling ....  MAN._ what manner? MADDER

5 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Which dramas are you watching 

& planning to watch chingu @Min2206

Me at the moment watching MINE  

And reading some reviews on DOOM plus seeing @Abs_ triggered gifs on this re-chargeable hand-holding handsome Oppa of umm @kokodus and who else, uhh?   , makes me feel very inching to watch.    :D  

Gotta zzz soon

Goodnight Love GIFs | TenorGoodnight everyone !

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Annyeong sweeties! :dorakiss:

Wow! So many people watching Doom At Your Service and Mine. :glasses: I am still to catch up on ep 2 of the Doom drama. Wanna see our favorite bromance couple: SIG & 2% oppa. They are so cute together :love:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, I agree. The drama is confusing. But SIG oppa is just so handsome :heart2beat:

@Abs_ triggered OMO! 2% oppa's voice sounds super cool in your clip. When is he taking off his shirt though? :joy:

Seth Meyers Time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Hope everyone is well! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Oooooo ....  so early in the episode .... recharge?   You  sure , it's just holding hands?  :D

As  @joccu said they will live together , so recharging will be indoor so may involved bed recharging methods, wall method ( I leave it to your innocent imagination :mrgreen:

q1W9h0t.gif

BlN8gBy.gif

# seducer  at your service 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

With @MayanEcho chingu mentioning about global entertainment, has anyone ever watched the japanese tv series Oshin???! It's from 1983 and I still remember how much I enjoyed the drama when I was watching it on local tv with local dubbing. :) Childhood memories!!!

I've seen Oshin. I think kids and some adults should watch it. Then they won't ever think of wasting food. I've seen it with my WW 1 and 2 survivors great grannies who sometimes babysat me when I was small. 

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

18 hours ago, willenette said:

this is called kataifi in Turkish, right? It's a Turkish noodles? (most of us called it vermicelli) But, it is a popular Turkish dessert???

hmm i'm not too sure, it seems like those fine sugary threads made into sweets?

Wonder where is @sadthe1st

this reminded me of you @sadthe1st when I go through the web

@Min2206i've been making a few trips into office this week cos of some shipments and screwups in the logistics over at customer side.. wearing the mask whole day in the office makes me very exhausted when i come back home.. lack of oxygen? and the weather is so warm, having to wear that to work under the hot sun.. and coming back home under the same hot sun, i was like drowned in sweat behind the mask, my pits and bra! hahaha oops..

been quite lately.

@Thong Thin i needed a break lol the news these days, demotivates too much.

He should apply for barfing drama :mrgreen: 

When you are drama queen :D

His wife reaction: :w00t:

@Abs_ triggered this looks, interesting lol

too many dramas, and not knowing which to watch and not feel wasted on the hours later on.

good morning and hi there @Thong Thin @Min2206 @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @joccu @willenette @partyon @Abs_ triggered @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @Ernie @kokodus @elan1 @Sarang21 @mirmz

regent-afternoon-tea-514x600.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Thank you @partyon on the Truck of Doom poll.   This pole is funny! 

@Abs_ triggered  Your gifs tell a thousand, million words ....  no need to imagine now.    Re-charging mode ON !

Hello GIFs | Tenor @mirmz

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206i've been making a few trips into office this week cos of some shipments and screwups in the logistics over at customer side.. wearing the mask whole day in the office makes me very exhausted when i come back home.. lack of oxygen? and the weather is so warm, having to wear that to work under the hot sun.. and coming back home under the same hot sun, i was like drowned in sweat behind the mask, my pits and bra! hahaha oops..

@Thong Thin i needed a break lol the news these days, demotivates too much.

Stay calm @sadthe1st Go at your pace - drink more water, weather is bad yes!

Kbs Hello GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY @Thong Thin @gm4queen @MayanEcho

See you guys later.   Today is grandma's turn for vaccination.    Ta  Ta

278 C

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3