Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Thong Thin i needed a break lol the news these days, demotivates too much.

cr.: owner

+2

+2

Good Morning to all Chingus  @gm4queen  @joccu  @Abs_ triggered @mirmz

@sadthe1st

Stay calm and take as much rest at home with mama.

@Min2206  stay safe when you are out with grandma to the vacinnation centre.

@Abs_ triggered  your 2% oppa, SIG has got sexy eyes & lips ! :love:

@partyon  noted on the new Poll.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

Celebration Happiness GIF

@MayanEcho Hope not too late for the greetings! And for those who are celebrating too!

4evrkdrama @Abs_ triggered @BlackLotus1025 @elan1  @gm4queen @Gretule @joccu @kokodus @Lmangla @larus @MayanEcho @Min2206 @mirmz  @partyon @sadthe1st @Sarang21 @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star 

Reaction Gifs Hello GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Me happy today received my product replacement + a free gift from a company. It's has been so long that I've seen such an efficient customer service attending to a complaint. 

:fun:

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Me happy today received my product replacement + a free gift from a company. It's has been so long that I've seen such an efficient customer service attending to a complaint. 

+2

all your hard work paid off.,,,and this is you jumping with joy :highonflowers:

Are you working today ?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

all your hard work paid off.,,,and this is you jumping with joy 

Are you working today ?

Yes @Thong Thin How about you? Do you have half day off? What about you @Min2206?

Well my complaint was that I found an eyelash in the neem powder when I was encapsulating them myself. So I just called up the company to report. Apparently I'm the first the case they have ever come across ever since they have started the operations in 6 years. Free gift came along because I told them I bought Moringa powder from another company found a long hair but didn't even bother to apologise nor compensate. This company is just excellent. 

Guess my fate is always intertwined with creepy crawlies and hairy stuffs ending up in my food. My friends who knew me well always scared to eat with me as I would find something lurking from 5 star restaurants to road side stalls. 

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

@Abs_ triggered  your 2% oppa, SIG has got sexy eyes & lips ! :love:

I got 0% of him , I wouldn’t mind 1% of him just go negotiate with @4evrkdrama , @partyon , @kokodus on behalf of me :mrgreen:

** which woman can say no to this offer, he wouldn’t find anyone more clingy than me lol 

9VcWPDK.gif

Hey @Wuzetian:heythere:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Yes @Thong Thin How about you? Do you have half day off? What about you @Min2206?

Well my complaint was that I found an eyelash in the neem powder when I was encapsulating them myself. So I just called up the company to report. Apparently I'm the first the case they have ever come across ever since they have started the operations in 6 years. Free gift came along because I told them I bought Moringa powder from another company found a long hair but didn't even bother to apologise nor compensate. This company is just excellent. 

Guess my fate is always intertwined with creepy crawlies and hairy stuffs ending up in my food. My friends who knew me well always scared to eat with me as I would find something lurking from 5 star restaurants to road side stalls. 

+2

I have a friend who seems to get jinx by having hair on her food whenever she dined out anywhere.

She gets so annoyed and frustrated and start posting on media.

By the way, the neem powder is for drinking ?

Yup, working today.

Hello @Lmangla  your avatar looks familiar and i cant think right now who is it 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

I have a friend who seems to get jinx by having hair on her food whenever she dined out anywhere.

She gets so annoyed and frustrated and start posting on media.

By the way, the neem powder is for drinking ?

Yup, working today.

Hello @Lmangla

Lol there will be too much for me to post on socmed. But anyway I have stopped posting on socmed only reading these days. Guess your friend and I have microscopic eyes? Hahahaha...

Neem is generally good for overall health...

"Neem leaf and its constituents have been demonstrated to exhibit immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiulcer, antimalarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic and anticarcinogenic properties"

But neem is too bitter that's why I had to put them in capsules to eat...And I saw an article saying moringa is good to boost immue system especially in this pandemic situation. So now that I have these 2 I feel more relieved. 

@Abs_ triggered SIG still looking so good! Btw, besides abs, I have added another criteria to being my Oppa. Peachy bums...:twerk2:

@sadthe1st How's work today?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Hope not too late for the greetings! And for those who are celebrating too!

New moon wasn't sighted last night, so maybe tonight. Then Eid will be confirmed tomorrow. ^_^

@Min2206 Happy for your grandma!

:heythere: hello everyone!

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

39 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Abs_ triggered Btw, besides abs, I have added another criteria to being my Oppa. Peachy bums...

Welcome to the club :D
nothing can go wrong with abs & peachy bums , but oppa with degrees can be mistaken they are hungry :mrgreen:

oaDlMmF.gif

+2

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hello GIFs | Tenor @joccu  @Sleepy Owl

2 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

** which woman can say no to this offer, he wouldn’t find anyone more clingy than me lol 

Aigoooooo @Abs_ triggered  How lucky can this Park BY gets ...... awwwww
temper tantrum gifs | WiffleGif I also want

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Abs_ triggered SIG still looking so good! Btw, besides abs, I have added another criteria to being my Oppa. Peachy bums...

Heard a lot of good things about neem leaf.  Good on you @Wuzetian   Double protection!

I am also into peachy bums  (now have to look for that emoji) 
@Abs_ triggered show more please
:twerk2:

Me already on leave @Wuzetian   Long weekend but with restrictions on covid - very strict now.
Me back now, Grandma's ok @Thong Thin  - thanks for the wishes.  You take care too! 

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

New moon wasn't sighted last night, so maybe tonight. Then Eid will be confirmed tomorrow. ^_^

@Min2206 Happy for your grandma!

Thank you @MayanEcho.  Grandma is happy, yes :D and Happy Eid to you (tonight is the eve here)
Eid-ul-Fitr 2021: Happy Eid Mubarak new banners and cards - National Day  2021

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2