Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Eonni @partyon

Kwakkie is a “scene stealer” in my opinion !

He marks an impression within us  with every roles he make !

Even if its a cameo role !

And among his roles this role made a lasting impression on me !

I literally cried with him !

spacer.png

And
As for an annoying character I couldn’t hate him in Fight for my Way (Even there he didn’t forget to steal the scene ! )

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon I think virgin oppa need to learn from my taxi driver oppa how to use hamlet affectively :mrgreen::sweat_smile:

I think virgin oppa needs to learn how to fight. Period. :joy:
Then again, who needs a helmet when you have a noona who saves you every time. :loolz:

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Eonni @partyon

Kwakkie is a “scene stealer” in my opinion !

He marks an impression within us  with every roles he make !

Even if its a cameo role !

That is true! Kwakkie is a scene stealer. That's why he caught my eye back in the day. :dorashakes:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

hi there @joccu @4evrkdrama @elan1 @mirmz

good morning @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @gm4queen @twinkle_little_star

get_the_perfect_latte_art_4_key_techniqu

cr.: owner

it's a replacement holiday for some companies here today.. others work but have an day off in lieu..

i need to churn some sales reports, so just a quick hi to everyone here!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

19 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

ust finished cooking light lunch and finished baking. 

Today's baked is Banana oat muffins for breakfast tomorrow

that sounds delicious :) 

19 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

morning everyone. Ready for tomorrow? :)

I hope you had a marvelous day :wub:

20 hours ago, twinkle_little_star said:

may this fantastic sunday fill your new week with happiness and blessed. :D

thank you, same for you -_-

18 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Tabs can have protective covers and screen protectors, but laptops...if she drops? :sweatingbullets:

yes they do! You are in the word lingo more than me, it took me time to process what you meant by tab. I thought tab means like a debt/money you can borrow :lol:

2314-FF24-E70-A-4871-9709-59250-A10-DEE1

I went to Mexican restaurant recently and had this. Above is surf and turf fries, and bottom is adobado and lengua tacos. I told them to put cheese and sour cream on the side so my friend can eat it since I can’t eat dairy :kiss_closed:

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

The ones I had lunch with and coffee with last week are getting positive, so there is a high chance that I'll become positive in this coming week. LOL. Where is @partyon? What happened to my HP rewatch party? I seriously need this in my life right now. Hahaha. 

ohhhh no I hope you’ll be okay :( 

4 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@elan1 partner maybe we need to go on surfing trip

:love::lol: I rather chill and take a yacht with this one :wub:

A779-F547-4752-43-F6-A13-D-D56192573-D34

29 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's a replacement holiday for some companies here today.. others work but have an day off in lieu..

i need to churn some sales reports, so just a quick hi to everyone here!

Have a great day at work :) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

24 minutes ago, elan1 said:

yes they do! You are in the word lingo more than me, it took me time to process what you meant by tab. I thought tab means like a debt/money you can borrow 

Ahahaha, no, I meant the tablet gadget :tounge_wink:

24 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I went to Mexican restaurant recently and had this. Above is surf and turf fries, and bottom is adobado and lengua tacos. I told them to put cheese and sour cream on the side so my friend can eat it since I can’t eat dairy

Gosh, I love and miss Mexican food. When I was still in the university, my friends and I would have lunch or dinner from a stall that sells nachos, burritos, or tacos at the park 1km away from the campus. We used to walk there even in very cold and foggy or rainy weather when we feel like having some.

Hi @sadthe1st, catch up with ya later.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Ahahaha, no, I meant the tablet gadget :tounge_wink:

i figure it out after you said laptop was too heavy for your daughter :lol:

33 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Gosh, I love and miss Mexican food. When I was still in the university, my friends and I would have lunch or dinner from a stall that sells nachos, burritos, or tacos at the park 1km away from the campus. We used to walk there even in very cold and foggy or rainy weather when we feel like having some.

awwww! What a cute story, it’s definitely worth the walk. You can try making it at home maybe. Tacos are so versatile, you can put almost anything you want in it. It can be fusion if you like. 

8-E681685-ADC2-48-C7-BCE4-0-B325536-CF7-

I went on a hike with a friend, it’s pretty :) 

@Thong Thin Idk if u remember telling me to grow some veggies/herbs but I been doing so in cups :glasses:

37539-D0-E-8-A29-4-C6-D-88-D0-2-B52-FBAA

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

+2

Morning @elan1

Yup, is good to plant your own herbs and is handy whenever you require just bits of it.

I love hiking too especially to country side .

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@Thong Thin MS updates can get messy, so rather than immediately updating when they release the updates, I've set up mine to inform only if there are new updates, and I decide when to install those. I usually do 10 days after the update is released.

True and at times it even messed up the printer drives.

8 hours ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, this is what he said - that anything above 30 IU/L could be a sign that your liver isn't working the way it should. He said that several types of liver disease can cause a rise in GGT, including: viral hepatitis. High levels of GGT in the blood could indicate that the enzyme is leaking out of the liver cells and into the blood, suggesting damage to the liver or bile ducts. A typical range for GGT levels in adults and children is between 0 and 30 international units per liter (IU/L). In general, the higher the level, the greater the damage to the liver. He asked me if you "binge drinking." - hahaha - He advised you to flush out your liver with plenty of water intake. High GGT levels have many factors : including alcohol, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. GGT levels may be increased due to medications, too.  

:heartxoxo:

Morning to @sadthe1st   @Min2206  @MayanEcho  @Wuzetian  @mirmz

Banana Oat Muffins to all chingus .. enjoy

2dB1oGN.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning @elan1

Yup, is good to plant your own herbs and is handy whenever you require just bits of it.

I love hiking too especially to country side .

Good morning to you :) 

I love growing veggies in cups where it only requires water and no dirt :lol: I did research. 

Awww must be so beautiful in country side ^^

18-CED02-A-2847-4-D2-D-90-E3-0-C95-D0121

cactus plant in park I went 

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Banana Oat Muffins to all chingus .. enjoy

omgggg that looks so good! :heart: is that purple banana? 

delicious beyonce GIF

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there Chingus 

hello-there

I had been completely away from Soompi for about more than a week since work became too busy and I would just stay away from laptop screen as soon as my work hours would end. Thank you all for tagging me in the posts, and once again sorry to you all for not replying to any of the tags :sparklyeyes:

Hope you all are feeling great and having fun watching your favorite dramas :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 2

@partyon @larus I have not watched the final yet but I saw how cruel this Mr V can be to Taecyeon and his faithful lawyers .... guess that's what mafia do.

Kwak Dong Yeon is handsomely cute - he died protecting Vincenzo. :sweat:
My Taec died painfully.

Hello Gif for Whatsapp | Sweet Messages for husband - Best World Events | Hello  gif, Hi gif, Hello pictures @sadthe1st@MayanEcho @gm4queen @elan1

@Thong Thin @WuzetianHope you feeling better.  Today the MCO Head Comm will discuss and discuss.  Pray for a speedy decision please.

@mirmz  thanks for tagging me on meme - later will go over.

See you guys later.
Stay safe, everyone

Edit - ohh, just saw @Sleepy Owl....
THE CUPCAKE CAFE - Page 15 - Blogs & Forums | Cute doodles, Hello gif, Cute  cartoon wallpapersGood to see you back here, sunbae-nim!  
have to put bold, else he will say ... i did not see you, miss your post etc etc 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus

Hello chingu!!! So nice to see you here. Yeah, we all miss your company! Please stay safe and happy. Don't overwork yourself! :)

And by the way, what do owls eat??! May be this?? I heard some species of owls eat fish!!! Enjoy your dish, chingu!!! Ha ha ha.. Just kidding! :mrgreen: See you! 

preview.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hey there @Min2206, @gm4queen :Pandabulous:

Yeah work has been too hectic, and I guess it will remain like this for sometime.

36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

* have to put bold, else he will say ... i did not see you, miss your post etc etc 

:sweats:

@gm4queen From what I know owls do eat smaller birds too, and fish as you mentioned. :rubchin:

@Min2206 I watched the final episode of Vincenzo, got to say, the writer remained kinda consistent with Vincenzo's character. The final episode and his revenge on the female prosecutor and Taec's character was just too dark in my opinion. Not that I didn't like it, its just that I didn't expect it to be this dark :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

HI SLEEPY OWL!!!!   

Food Reaction GIF by Domino’s UK and ROI

@Sleepy Owl have to make sure you see my post!!

hi there @4evrkdrama!!

it's already close to 2pm.. i just finished 1 report and i haven't had lunch.. and it's supposed to be a holiday today!!

*cries and kicks and whines*

OK i'm going for a cold bath, then heading out to find food and maybe, a bubbletea to cheer myself up a little..

see u all in a while!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

Hey there chingu @Sleepy Owl 

:Pandabulous:

We Noonas,chingus,hoobaes,dongsaengs missed you here in this thread !

:biubiu::foryou:

Spare some time for your - self even when things are tight and stay safe.

Take your time but I hope you would let us know your reviews/thoughts on kdramas that you are watching (even if its late)

chingu @Min2206 so how was Vincenzo ride for you ?

Hello Sis @sadthe1st

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4