Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206, Hi!

200.gif

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

It's raining here , finally ... after a humid hot day

It is a warm, sunny Sping day here. I like this weather the most because it is not hot like summer.

6a0c352c355eac685c14aa02e5fb6993fcc01457

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

@MayanEcho  @Wuzetian @Min2206  i have had this laptop over 7 years.  I really like HP. It has worked really good for me.  My work laptop is also HP.  But that is only for work. Not for anything else.  I have also had Fujitsu Siemens and acer. 

But it still nice to look what other brand there are.  

@Min2206I'm not a gamer. But I stream lot off sports games.  So it has to had good specs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 6

Hi Pusheen Sticker GIFs | Tenor @gm4queen

I have used Acer, Dell and HP.  Dell for office, Acer home.  I am not much of a gamer too @joccu but prefer higher performance with extra RAM, storage (very important) and the feel.  

Been using my Acer like for 4-5 years - got it cheap from factory (Budget constraint back then), so now just upgrading the software.

Hope you find something you like...  Once I was told to get Lenovo IBM Thinkpad.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@mirmz @Abs_ triggered @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Min2206  @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama  @Ernie@gm4queen @elan1 @Sarang21 @pompyavi this calculation can be simplified by adding or subtracting together the numbers. :D fighting. :D

giphy-1.gif

tenor.gif

Pearl.gif

Spoiler

a2d0ab7947d3ea24073520bfd7b4e1c4.gif

splendor in the grass.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 7

The ones I had lunch with and coffee with last week are getting positive, so there is a high chance that I'll become positive in this coming week. LOL. Where is @partyon? What happened to my HP rewatch party? I seriously need this in my life right now. Hahaha. 

• Shocked 6
  • Blob 3

26 minutes ago, kokodus said:

The ones I had lunch with and coffee with last week are getting positive, so there is a high chance that I'll become positive in this coming week. LOL. Where is @partyon? What happened to my HP rewatch party? I seriously need this in my life right now. Hahaha. 

Oh dear  hello GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs @kokodus
Pray not, but if you do, all will be well. 

Cat Love GIF - Cat Love Hearts GIFs @Abs_ triggered:heart:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Ouch, that's quite some time to wait. But if they advertised the model you ordered there, shouldn't they have the stock on hand?

@Min2206

+2

That's not the case, they advertised those new model but all with backlog orders. 

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@joccu I am still using my HP since 2014! But one of the hinge is broken. So can't bring out but otherwise think it's a durable one over the years. So I got a new one as spare too. 

@MayanEcho

@Thong Thin Wouldn't it be faster to get directly from the shops?

Have been asking around, no stocks. 

@kokodus go for test to check if you are infected. Pray that you are tested negative.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

@joccu @elan1 @twinkle_little_star Are you aware of the concert tomorrow and 4th for WOH? Think I'm going to buy my last min tickets...

@Abs_ triggered Who is that oppa? 

@Thong Thin I think I was lucky to buy it before the MCO 1.0 but then this new model of Acer of mine has gone to the hospital for 3x. It kept crashing when it's brand new. Sigh...Later only they found out that it was the MS updates were messing up with the system. The final repair they only changed the drive and some other things. Otherwise I wont have peace using it. 

@kokodus Really pray that you will be alright...I keep getting high temperature readings when scanning outdoors like 37-38 Celsius, only with indoor scanners my temperature is alright (below 37). So guess it's the thermometer's temperature and not my forehead temperature? My colleague saw my high temperature and just ran away from me....

Confused Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

@gm4queen 

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

@larus 

o87HYE4.png

Sending you our Torch Ginger Flower. I love this flower not just for its beautiful bloom but also in our cooking for its spectacular fragrance! Not sure if this is available in your country...

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st The 1st Indian strain now is detected here. Also all of the Astra Zeneca's vaccine all snapped up in less than 4 hours earlier...No wonder I cant get to register... All taken up...

Shocked Oh No GIF

+2.0010

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

20 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@joccu @elan1 @twinkle_little_star 

@Abs_ triggered

@Thong Thin I think I was lucky to buy it before the MCO 1.0 but then this new model of Acer of mine has gone to the hospital for 3x. It kept crashing when it's brand new. Sigh...Later only they found out that it was the MS updates were messing up with the system. The final repair they only changed the drive and some other things. Otherwise I wont have peace using it. 

@kokodus Really pray that you will be alright...I keep getting high temperature readings when scanning outdoors like 37-38 Celsius, only with indoor scanners my temperature is alright (below 37). So guess it's the thermometer's temperature and not my forehead temperature? My colleague saw my high temperature and just ran away from me....

@gm4queen 

@larus 

Sending you our Torch Ginger Flower. I love this flower not just for its beautiful bloom but also in our cooking for its spectacular fragrance! Not sure if this is available in your country...

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st The 1st Indian strain now is detected here. Also all of the Astra Zeneca's vaccine all snapped up in less than 4 hours earlier...No wonder I cant get to register... All taken up..

+2

Oh no, lucky you got the drive replaced under warranty. 

At times I found Microsoft updates causes lots of mess, that's why I disabled it. 

Hahaha, those thermometer are useless after sometime, need replacement. 

Torch Ginger Flower is edible?.. What is the malay name. 

Lucky the 1st Indian strain was detected at the airport else who knows what happened if the guy walked out without being detected. 

Situation doesn't look good, numbers keep going up and heard lockdown anytime. 

If given choice I might go for Sinovac. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

THE CUPCAKE CAFE - Page 15 - Blogs & Forums | Cute doodles, Hello gif, Cute  cartoon wallpapers @Ernie

47 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Min2206 @Thong Thin @sadthe1st The 1st Indian strain now is detected here. Also all of the Astra Zeneca's vaccine all snapped up in less than 4 hours earlier...No wonder I cant get to register... All taken up...

Ouch!  :weary: 

Yea, was told that the AZ vaccine was taken up like hot cakes @Wuzetian @Thong Thin
Me here waiting when the PM gonna announce the MCO. 

By the way, just saw clips of VIncenzo.   Oh my gosh, this Mr V is so cruel.  Well, I know the villain is just as bad.  The punishment - I shudder to watch.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

57 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+2

Oh no, lucky you got the drive replaced under warranty. 

At times I found Microsoft updates causes lots of mess, that's why I disabled it. 

Hahaha, those thermometer are useless after sometime, need replacement. 

Torch Ginger Flower is edible?.. What is the malay name. 

Lucky the 1st Indian strain was detected at the airport else who knows what happened if the guy walked out without being detected. 

Situation doesn't look good, numbers keep going up and heard lockdown anytime. 

If given choice I might go for Sinovac. 

It's Bunga Kantan. Most of the time in the supermarkets, the bunga kantan sold are buds and not the blooms which are matured. Hence not many would recognise the bloom version. If you put them in water glass, the whole space is filled with the aroma...That would smell like Laksa in the Air! Hahahaha...

For me, next Wed might be the date for MCO 3.0 as they normally announce on Monday evening then Wed start. If no dine in going to be another round of obstacles for our poor F&B outlets. Me also hassle since I dont cook at the moment take away also need to wash since I dont want to throw packaging. Sigh...How I wish they say can dine in at least for 1 person. 

My pc guy said I just need to constantly update the MS myself to prevent future crashes again. So far all ok since I got it back from the final repair. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6