Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206 Morning :) How are you feeling now @Thong Thin? Hope you're better soon. @sadthe1st, if you buy more croissants or bread items, it would stay fresh longer when stored in fridge. :)

The temps are higher here now, and the blazing sun can just make anyone wilted.

Got the kiddo her own tab and spent most of the evening setting it up for her, coz even attending face to face classes would still require laptop/tab for tests, homeworks, and some activities. Laptop is too heavy for her to bring, not to mention whether she can actually take care of it. Tabs can have protective covers and screen protectors, but laptops...if she drops? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

24 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

did you have a waiting time before you could buy tab? because of online classes demand, portable devices like tab and labtop are in high demand

No, there are no waiting time, there are plenty of choices online and at the actual store. For electronic items though, I still think it's better to actually see what we're buying. There might even be the chance to get something with better specs for the same price range. Also, the store sometimes have their own discounts or you can somewhat bargain with the freebies they include unlike when buying online. 

At the stores, you can also ask if instead of freebies, they can just give more discounts. :D

It's also Ramadan, so there are some good, competitive discounts. We checked some 6 shops at the mall yesterday for the 3 tab choices we've had in mind before shopping, before buying the tab. LOL, ultimately, it was because of the display piece colour that decided which one. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Got the kiddo her own tab and spent most of the evening setting it up for her, coz even attending face to face classes would still require laptop/tab for tests, homeworks, and some activities. Laptop is too heavy for her to bring, not to mention whether she can actually take care of it. Tabs can have protective covers and screen protectors, but laptops...if she drops? :sweatingbullets:

She must be very delighted to have a new gadget.   New stuff liket these make me happier and motivated to do and learn more.

Hello GIFs | Tenor @Lmangla

more sandwiches
10 Best Vegetarian Egg Sandwich Recipes | Yummly

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 3

@MayanEcho ~ I 1000% agree with you that it is always better to go to store and buy for certain things. for stupid things that don't matter, you can buy online. however, nothing beats a relationship with a store where you can see the people, touch the product, find out there are lots of choices and talk. 

@Min2206 ~ those sandwiches are so yummy! 

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

however, nothing beats a relationship with a store where you can see the people, touch the product, find out there are lots of choices and talk. 

Oh yeah, so true. We bought from the shop having live display pieces and also had the best prices. So she was trying each of the three pre shopping choices, then said, I want the same blue tab. ^_^ Even then she was still shown the other colours of the same tab - it's nice to buy when the staff are so accommodating. 

@Min2206 Egg sandwiches are so yummy! I like it with cheese and chili sauce.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

Hi @MayanEcho.. thanks for asking, feeling better to day.

Over our side here we have to wait like 2 months for a laptop. I place order for Lenovo i5 few days back and the vendor says they don't guarantee price remains when stock arrive. Those available with stock ready have lower  specifications. 

@Lmangla hello

Yes, due to online classes laptops are highly in demand here. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

If you wait a little bit, fly up, butterflies will be aired.

I'm going to search for a gallery on YouTube and go back to Jeongju one by one.

The drama Yanghwajeong driving is already completed.

Rings any bell, guys??! This is really helpful!

Riddles? :lol: What I understood, it said that the drama filming was compleated and if we wait a little bit, the drama will air. I think that even if the drama won`t air in May, it won`t be long until it will air. You should have patience. I know it is hard to wait but it is still better than other dramas that have finished shooting and have a hard time finding a TV broadcast.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, larus said:

Riddles? :lol: What I understood, it said that the drama filming was compleated and if we wait a little bit, the drama will air. I think that even if the drama won`t air in May, it won`t be long until it will air. You should have patience. I know it is hard to wait but it is still better than other dramas that have finished shooting and have a hard time finding a TV broadcast.

Yes dear! Hope that the filming is completed! But there is an Instagram post that one of the actresses received a coffee trucks on the drama set. Not sure if it's today or few days back. But sooner or later Fly high, Butterfly have to be aired! Thank you so much for the encouragement chingu! Hope for the best! 

:heart1:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

41 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Over our side here we have to wait like 2 months for a laptop. I place order for Lenovo i5 few days back and the vendor says they don't guarantee price remains when stock arrive

Ouch, that's quite some time to wait. But if they advertised the model you ordered there, shouldn't they have the stock on hand?

29 minutes ago, joccu said:

I'm looking also for a new laptop. The one I have now the screen broke somehow.  It's still works but it's always a hassle to get it to work. 

Hope you get the best new replacement,  at the best price ^_^

@Min2206 I sometimes cook egg omelette with cheese. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

I just really don´t know which brand of laptop I want.

Do I want to buy the same brand that I have now HP or something else?

If you've good experience with HP, why not another one? I also have an HP, still working so well 7 years on. ^_^

For me though, the specs would be first, then the brand, then my budget range. It would be good too to check reviews by brands if they're customer friendly, and opinions too of others on what they use.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

If you've good experience with HP, why not another one? I also have an HP, still working so well 7 years on. ^_^

For me though, the specs would be first, then the brand, then my budget range. It would be good too to check reviews by brands if they're customer friendly, and opinions too of others on what they use.

I don't mind HP.   Are you a gamer @joccu?
I am not, they probably will ask you to get a dedicated graphic card, if you are a gamer.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6