• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

11 hours ago, agenth said:

I’m so sleepy and exhausted. Work was horrible

but i don’t want to sleep when I could watch dramas

@agenth, ohhh............you need to sleep. It is an essential function that allows our body and mind to recharge.  Sometimes life calls and we don't get enough sleep. I read a study some years ago that the body's ability to function declines if sleep isn't in the seven- to eight-hour range.  Sleep is vital.  :Please:

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @partyon @Lmangla @willenette

and i'm going to pull @joccu and @larus in as well cos there is wine!

@sadthe1st, hahaha - I don't drink wine even the red one, which is healthy. I'm allergy. For most people, enjoying a glass or two of red wine each day can be part of a healthful diet. Drinking too much is bad, though. It can still put your liver & kidney at risk & can also lead to weight gain. They say that in order not to get drunk when drinking wine, have a glass of water or a soft drink for every alcoholic drink:rubchin:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
2 minutes ago, joccu said:

@agenth Wow. :love: so they filmed the movie together and then their new drama doom starts next month. 

so I probably should put that on my to watch list haha

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
27 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Abs_ triggered@4evrkdrama I found it especially funny that he's Virgin Oppa since he is so tall and handsome. Plus him being over 30 years of age. And Jung Yong Hwa being a rockstar IRL. :D 

@joccu , @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama 

I thought of it , I know why he virgin 

When any women try to tears his clothes because he look so sexy to wait for him take off his clothes so he thought of it as assault women run away to save their  life :mrgreen:

73185C77-15D4-4C63-8CB1-5A0F66ECD44E.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1