Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I know but I thought you dropped the drama. You could ignore the ending. The good thing.... he had a good character development. This ending was predictible. I thought that will happen.

I dropped it yeah, because I found it boring.

But I was reading a bit what was happening after that because he is my fave.

I was glad to hear that he was getting more screen time and people really seemed to love him during the last few episodes. He was getting a lot of praise both in Korea and internationally.

Finally.

But like you, I felt that it was predictable even back in ep 3-4 that he would die in the end. I still hoped it wouldn't happen.

So yeah, I'm sad.

Sad Season 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

Poor oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... :crybaby:

I have followed his career since 2014, and he was finally getting so much love in Vincenzo.... :bawling:

Whyyyyyy? It's so unfaaaaaaiiiirrrr.... :criesariver:

Spoiler

kwak-dong-yeon-3.jpg?w=600?w=430

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, joccu said:

yeah youtube premium is not cheap. I have family youtube premium with my brothers so we share the price. 

Is it worthly this You Tube premium? I am curious.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

13 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  well I also dropped vincenzo but I think that Kwak Dong Yeon will get more really good offers.  :love:

That's what I've been hoping since 2014.... :cries3: That's how long I have been following his career. He's really talented and his acting is very diverse despite his young age.

I realize that the fact that he's only 23 but looks quite mature for his age means that it will take time for him to start getting lead roles.

I was quite bummed about the fact that he had so little screen time when Vincenzo started airing, but as I was reading comments about Vincenzo during the last month I noticed he was just getting more and more love. :heart:

Last week most of the Vincenzo articles in Korea featured top comments mentioning how much people were loving KDY and his "cute villain role".

I was so happy.

pizza tears of joy GIF

So I really hope that KDY will start getting great roles after this because his talents will otherwise go to waste.

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

One covid patient among swimeers can blew up the whole thing, chingu!! :(

Isn't covid transmitted through the air though? Not through water?

Of course, if you're not practicing social distancing while you're swimming, then that's bad. But I would assume that it would be safe to swim otherwise?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 7

@larus well yes and no. i bought it bc i just don´t like ads. my brothers like bc they can watch game streams(call of duty, assassin creed etc) and they watch some off the youtube premium series. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, you can keep him in your pocket list. He's not gonna make your oppa list.

EVER!

He is already in my Oppa list (from 2016)

spacer.png

Eonni which is your fav. Character of Kwak Dong Yeon Oppa ?

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

I realize that the fact that he's only 23 but looks quite mature for his age means that it will take time for him to start getting lead roles.

I was quite bummed about the fact that he had so little screen time when Vincenzo started airing, but as I was reading comments about Vincenzo during the last month I noticed he was just getting more and more love. :heart:

Last week most of the Vincenzo articles in Korea featured top comments mentioning how much people were loving KDY and his "cute villain role".

I was so happy.

I'm kinda shocked he is only 23!!! I thought he'd be older. Not that he looks "old", but yeah, kind of mature, not really a baby face. So he has many years ahead of him where he can shape the drama and film world!

Yeah unfortunately his character ended up dying in a really stupid way, imho. 

I only noticed him now in Vincenzo, but I'll be on the lookout from now on!

• LOL 2
  • Blob 6

41 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

He is already in my Oppa list (from 2016)

tenor.gif

He's been on my oppa list since 2014. :glasses:

Eonni which is your fav. Character of Kwak Dong Yeon Oppa ?

My favorite character of his must be the first drama I saw him in. That was back in 2014 when he was only 16 years old and acted in Modern Farmer. He was brilliant!

14a54569cff696c3cd90c19b1763f9dd.jpg

I also couldn't believe he was only 16 :joy:

40 minutes ago, agenth said:

I'm kinda shocked he is only 23!!! I thought he'd be older. Not that he looks "old", but yeah, kind of mature, not really a baby face. So he has many years ahead of him where he can shape the drama and film world!

Yeah, he does look very mature for his age. I think that's why he's not been getting lead roles yet. His acting is superb, so I hope that as he ages, we will be seeing him in more dramas as the ML.

I only noticed him now in Vincenzo, but I'll be on the lookout from now on!

I've been like the only one posting in his actor thread since 2014. It's only 2 pages long. :loolz:

Everyone, feel free to visit it and share your love for him! :dorakiss:

@Abs_ triggered Hey twin! :kiss_wink: Ooh, Lee Soo Hyuk is looking good! :glasses: Where is the gif from? Next week we get to see him in Doom At Your Service! Yay!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

He's been on my oppa list since 2014. :glasses:

My favorite character of his must be the first drama I saw him in. That was back in 2014 when he was only 16 years old and acted in Modern Farmer. He was brilliant!

also couldn't believe he was only 16 :joy:

Yeah, he does look very mature for his age. I think that's why he's not been getting lead roles yet. His acting is superb, so I hope that as he ages, we will be seeing him in more dramas as the ML.

I've been like the only one posting in his actor thread since 2014. It's only 2 pages long. 

Everyone, feel free to visit it and share your love to him! 

Yeah i visited the actor page ;)

I didnt know he was in Modern Farmer! Then again I dropped the series because the female lead annoyed me. 

Now that he is on the radar of many, i'm sure he will soon get another good role. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I was pretty frustrated at that point of time because I was using it for heavy duty work and because of the constant crashes I still had to depend on my old broken but faithful HP. All in all it took away 3 mths just for repairs...Wasting of time...

Gosh, you're so patient to wait 3mo for it to be fixed. It should be a brand new replacement if it took that long. My HP too is still going strong, only the battery needs replacement cos it is discharging quickly and I've to plug all the time. LOL, it even survived a year of the kiddo using it for online classes, and as a pillow if she falls asleep in the middle of the class. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Of course, if you're not practicing social distancing while you're swimming, then that's bad. But I would assume that it would be safe to swim otherwise?

They won't be in masks though for sure as they swim. If there are plenty of swimmers, there would be minimal or no social distancing while not wearing masks.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4