• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

@joccu I just watched "Mouse" episode 4, and wait, let me put this in the spoilers

Spoiler

Do we finally have a drama where the ML is the serial killer? If that is the case, I look forward to it, since things are too interesting now 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Guys, I need to barf. The 40s husband is too nauseating... Watching the last episode with subs and I’m just:

Sick It'S Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

@kokodus don’t change your DP just yet :D 

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
21 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon there where too many barf scenes even in the last episode. 

Now I am puking because of the 50s husband....

I just can’t with him...

david tennant puke GIF

EDIT: They ended the season with a scene like that?!?!? What kind of ending was that?
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lifetime Telly

what a waste of 16 hours

Frustrated Community GIF

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
14 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon i skipped most of 50´s husband scenes.    

Me too! 
The scenes with him and his mistress were boring. Can’t believe he skipped his daughter’s birthday party in order to sleep with his mistress.... :spitswater:

Also, what kind of relationship do they have? He said he wanted someone lively and energetic. Instead his mistress is depressed and they seem to mostly want to be together in order to mope around.

Forget Netflix and Chill. For them it’s Netflix & mope...

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon the 50´s husband just want to feel wanted and to be helpful to someone. I can totally see that if his mistress ex-man/boyfriend want his woman back the mistress will drop the 50´s husband straight away. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon the 50´s husband just want to feel wanted and to be helpful to someone. I can totally see that if his mistress ex-man/boyfriend want his woman back the mistress will drop the 50´s husband straight away. 

Totally agree with you. I feel like the mistress is using him and I find it likely she will dump him and break his heart in season 2. He’ll probably try to crawl back to his wife.

You know what? Why do I feel like there is a chance that they might be setting the 50s wife up with the sound engineer? The 30s wife is super interested in him but he’s not having it currently. The way he was the only one who noticed that the 50s wife had dressed up and complimenting her that she looked like her sister... Wasn’t that a bit suspicious?

I so hope that the 50s wife can find someone nice. I feel like if there is one of the women who should enjoy another man, it should be her. 

The only couple I am rooting for is the 30s husband and mistress.

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
44 minutes ago, partyon said:

what a waste of 16 hours

I wouldn't really say waste of 16 hours, since I FF mostly, and for the last 4 episodes, I think I was completing the episodes in 30 mins. 

Since I am planning to do the same with the final 2 too, I think I will waste around 13 hours, which still is bad :isannoyed:

55 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I hope that they are going that way. That would make the drama more interesting. 

It will be too interesting if they go that way. If "Beyond Evil" is more inclined on the mystery part, this one is more about the thriller, and I am loving it so far. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
29 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Morning! :fullofhearts:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6