Add and Subtract Game

Admin

waving hi to everyone though a bit late @joccu @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @larus @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star and everyone else I missed -- had some internet problems off and on today...

@4evrkdrama ~ switch over to a daily drama; when some shorter drama grabs, you will be able to watch. thats partly why I watch dailys -- most of the dramas these days don't interest me enough and I end up in slumps. however, dailys gets you through those slumps as it gives you something to do. if you are bored, check out miss montecristo. :D

@Min2206 ~ are you feeling better now? all recovered?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

sis @Lmangla will look into miss monte cristo

ooh cool! if you watch, come join us on the thread. daily drama threads in soompi can be amusing -- in some, we basically spend most of our time laughing at the drama rather than serious discussion. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

waving hi to everyone though a bit late @joccu @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @larus @Sleepy Owl @twinkle_little_star

Why not waving hi to me..... ? :crybaby: I thought I was your sweetie..... :criesariver:

8 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

me sis

OMO! Not fun, but we all get into drama slumps from time to time. :cry:

How about watching a drama from another country for a while? I am now in k-drama slump (dropped Vincenzo and Beyond Evil; finished Tunnel and Barf drama). I am now watching Thai lakorns for a change, as well as, watching documentaries on YouTube and Netflix.

Can I entice you with a crazy Thai lakorn perhaps ? :joy:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

oh sorry @partyon, didn't realize I missed you.

so what crazy lakorn are you watching now? share the madness!

It's okay. I will always be your sweetie... :dorakiss:

I am just searching for a new crazy lakorn to pick up after I finished Talay Prae (the drama about the cheating husband who shot his mistress by mistake and later got shot himself by some dudes on a motorcycle.

I'm stoked about Boys Over Flowers being remade. :yay:

Will let you know what I choose! :kiss_wink:

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus :Pandabulous:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, so sad that you are going through Kdrama slump. I don't remember if I ever was in one, because since I started watching Kdramas regularly in 2013-14 there has always been at least one Kdrama that I have watched. If I am not into the on-going ones, I just switch to the completed ones which are in my watchlist.

I think the only time I somewhat don't watch the kdrama episodes for some days is the time when I am into binge-watching an anime. But that too lasts less than a week, since I don't watch anime with several episodes. So during this time, my kdrama episodes suddenly pile up and schedule messes up. 

But I really hope you and @partyon Noona come out of the slump. Noona, I am also considering dropping Vincenzo, but not too sure if I will. Sometimes I just feel like dropping it while watching the episode, but then I feel like continue watching it. The story has potential, but the execution is the problem at times for me. Also I am watching this drama on FF. I already dropped Sisyphus, but started "Mouse" instead. This drama has potential and I am loving it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But I really hope you and @partyon Noona come out of the slump. Noona, I am also considering dropping Vincenzo, but not too sure if I will. Sometimes I just feel like dropping it while watching the episode, but then I feel like continue watching it. The story has potential, but the execution is the problem at times for me. Also I am watching this drama on FF. I already dropped Sisyphus, but started "Mouse" instead. This drama has potential and I am loving it.

Dongsaeng, I am still thinking about trying to give Beyond Evil a chance... Will hold off with Mouse until it's over. Do not feel like wasting another 16 hours like with the Barf Drama.... :unamused:

Dongsaeng, have you watched After Dark (Thai horror series). This one might interest you....

https://mydramalist.com/74157-after-dark

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am good now, just got to watch my diet, just in case.   Thank you.
Hello @partyon

Hello sweetie! :dorakiss: Did you ever find out what made you sick? Hope you're feeling better in any case.

Watcha watching?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hello sweetie!  Did you ever find out what made you sick? Hope you're feeling better in any case.

Watcha watching?

Not yet.  But now monitoring diet - so far okay unless I go on very rich , fatty diet.

Watching Vincenzo.  

Thanks for asking @partyon  :heartxoxo:

Sleeping GIFs | Tenor gonna zzz soon

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

36 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for asking @partyon gonna zzz soon

Ooh, wishing you a good night!

13ecc9883c8fbae045fd1175d1251200.gif

I am going through the Thai dramas that aired in 2020 and 2021 + what dramas are still to air this year. I already have like 4 dramas on my watch list.  I'm going with C-R-A-Z-Y makjang plots !

@Lmangla There is one drama which will air in 2021 - this one sounds nuts. :joy:

"The woman is fooled in love by some guy, later gets pregnant with his child. He left her with madness. For revenge, she set her daughter in love with him. They don't even know that they're biology father and child"

https://mydramalist.com/61469-raan-dok-ngiw

Now THAT is makjang :joy: I don't think a k-drama would go that far, would they?

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dongsaeng, I am still thinking about trying to give Beyond Evil a chance... Will hold off with Mouse until it's over. Do not feel like wasting another 16 hours like with the Barf Drama.... :unamused:

Beyond Evil made a big turn last week, because of which it can go either ways now. As for "Mouse" till now it has remained a proper psychological thriller. The killer is just killing whenever he wants and taunting the main detective too. We've got several variables and several potential psychopaths moving around. 

I will give you my honest review on "Mouse" when it ends, and maybe then you can decide if you want to watch it or not. :approves:

I am yet to watch barf drama's last episode though :rainbow:

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

edit - just saw @Sleepy Owl  Better give him coffee else

Thank You Chingu :kisslevel:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4