Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Beyond Evil made a big turn last week, because of which it can go either ways now. As for "Mouse" till now it has remained a proper psychological thriller. The killer is just killing whenever he wants and taunting the main detective too. We've got several variables and several potential psychopaths moving around.

You see, I like proper psychological thrillers like Nobody Knows and Children of Nobody. Beyond Evil didn't feel the same.

Will wait and see how Mouse progresses....

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

bwahahahha....  this is like shock drama on steroids! most kdrama makjang are amusing but mostly sane. wasn't sure whether to give shocked reaction like @Sleepy Owl or laugh reaction. hahahahhaha

Yeah, this is makjang x 100 :joy:

Now this other drama called Ku Kaen San Rak sounds more like a funny makjang drama.

https://mydramalist.com/60227-ku-kaen-san-rak

Synopsis

Spoiler

Songkran is a real estate mogul a total womanizer with a son named Pe. But he didn’t start out like this, though. Pe’s mother left him when he was young to be with another man. Kran was heartbroken and began treating women like toys and gained the nickname ‘Invincible Casanova’ along with his best friend Sia Ou who runs a modelling agency.

Ingdao and her family own a large orange farm. She’s the type that takes no crap from anyone. Thanks to her huge mole and unkempt appearance she is often viewed as ugly. Nevertheless, she has a boyfriend named Nu, a dashing and mild-mannered teacher from the same town.

Songkran and his father have been eyeing a piece of land that Ingdao’s father, Saeng, currently owns. It was given to him by his late wife so he cherishes it very much.

One day, Ingjun, Ingdao’s little sister who had been studying in Bangkok, finally gets sick of all the odd jobs she has and decides to apply for a job at Songkran’s company along with her friend, Marin. Both Ingjun and Marin are accepted as accountants.

Songkran made connections between Saeng and Ingjun and came up with a plan on how to get his hands on that piece of land.

Songkran begins to woo Ingjun and she falls for him hard and fast. His family is even in on the plan, acting all loving when she visits their home.

Soon, she willingly signs over the rights to that piece of land her father had given to her. She was able to come to this decision because of her rocky relationships with her own father.

After Songkran obtains proper documents, he leaves her. Ingjun was devastated.

Furious, Ingdao wants to take revenge for her younger sister who tried to commit suicide along with getting their land back.

But knowing that Songkran will never fall for her in her current state, she is helped by her best friend Moddaeng and transformed into a gorgeous woman named Daopradub.

Notice that they are talking about a mole in the synopsis. Reminds me of Search WWW makjang drama :joy:

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
  • Replies 151.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

"The woman is fooled in love by some guy, later gets pregnant with his child. He left her with madness. For revenge, she set her daughter in love with him. They don't even know that they're biology father and child"

This sounds just like "Oldboy" movie, but the person taking revenge is the mom of the girl, and I don't really know how to react to it :fear:

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

You see, I like proper psychological thrillers like Nobody Knows and Children of Nobody. Beyond Evil didn't feel the same.

I totally agree with you on the fact that Beyond Evil would not come into the category of proper psychological thrillers. It is more inclined towards the mystery, suspense and I love such dramas too. If the suspense and mystery are good, coupled with some great acting, I don't really call my best friend called FF while watching the episodes, and so has been the case with this drama. 

Maybe you can wait for this to end too, and see if you should watch it or not.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@4evrkdrama well I´m been couple of times k-drama slump. I think the longest slump lasted little over year.  but the recent lasted 6 month. But like @Lmangla said daily dramas are the best if your in a slump.  :love:

and then maybe you should try some thai lakorn like @partyon said or even try some c-drama. 

@partyon well those are some makjang dramas. 

@Min2206 it really good to hear that you feel better. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

ooh cool! if you watch, come join us on the thread. daily drama threads in soompi can be amusing -- in some, we basically spend most of our time laughing at the drama rather than serious discussion. :sweatingbullets:

:Pandabulous: If am into it, I will definitely do that sis :7555_attack:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

OMO! Not fun, but we all get into drama slumps from time to time. :cry:

How about watching a drama from another country for a while? I am now in k-drama slump (dropped Vincenzo and Beyond Evil; finished Tunnel and Barf drama). I am now watching Thai lakorns for a change, as well as, watching documentaries on YouTube and Netflix.

Can I entice you with a crazy Thai lakorn perhaps ? :joy:

Nope sis, am way too biased over kdramas and all I could see is them !

Its my first time being in kdrama slump, and I feel really empty !

:sad1:

How did you recover your 2 years lasting kdrama slump ?

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Chingus :Pandabulous:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, so sad that you are going through Kdrama slump. I don't remember if I ever was in one, because since I started watching Kdramas regularly in 2013-14 there has always been at least one Kdrama that I have watched. If I am not into the on-going ones, I just switch to the completed ones which are in my watchlist.

I think the only time I somewhat don't watch the kdrama episodes for some days is the time when I am into binge-watching an anime. But that too lasts less than a week, since I don't watch anime with several episodes. So during this time, my kdrama episodes suddenly pile up and schedule messes up. 

But I really hope you and @partyon Noona come out of the slump. Noona, I am also considering dropping Vincenzo, but not too sure if I will. Sometimes I just feel like dropping it while watching the episode, but then I feel like continue watching it. The story has potential, but the execution is the problem at times for me. Also I am watching this drama on FF. I already dropped Sisyphus, but started "Mouse" instead. This drama has potential and I am loving it. 

I did try the method of binge watching aired dramas (since I know I would fast forward acc. To my current mood I didn’t choose dramas in my TO WATCH list ,

Rather went for 

My strange hero 

Secret life of My secretary 

Both ended up FF into 20 speed !

:dead:

Literally Numb !

Lemme go for Monte Cristo sis @joccu @Lmangla

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

How did you recover your 2 years lasting kdrama slump ?

Chingu, sometimes it's good with variety. I recovered from my kdrama slump by watching dramas from other countries and at some point I just started missing k-dramas again. :kiss_wink: I think that the current k-drama selection is not the best either, and am also struggling with finding a drama to entice me.

The next one I will be watching is Daebak Real Estate. I think that one sounds like an interesting drama, and Jang Nara will be playing a new type of role she hasn't played before.

Am also interested to see Jung Yong Hwa in a drama again.
I think they will do well. :dorashakes:

14 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I did try the method of binge watching aired dramas (since I know I would fast forward acc. To my current mood I didn’t choose dramas in my TO WATCH list ,

Rather went for 

My strange hero 

Secret life of My secretary 

Both ended up FF into 20 speed

How about watching an older drama? A classic?

What type of genre would interest you right now?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@joccu I think if I ever get into Kdrama slump, it will be time for me to watch the anime in my watchlist, or read the Manga, Manhwa or books I have been wanting to read :rubchin:

@4evrkdrama Chingu, maybe you could try the same. There could be some movies yet to watch, or books you wanted to read but could not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl Oh I read lot more of books in my first k-drama slump.  mostly crime/thriller or autobiographies.   it´s just that if I found an interesting book I almost always read it in one sitting. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4
6 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl Oh I read lot more of books in my first k-drama slump.  mostly crime/thriller or autobiographies.   it´s just that if I found an interesting book I almost always read it in one sitting. 

I read books in one go too usually, if it is not too long. But even if it is long, I just continue reading it, and during that time, the things which can wait, will have to wait. 

Same is the case with Manga and Manhwa. I have just read one Manhwa namely Tower of God whose writer went into hiatus as soon as I started reading it. So when I got to the latest chapter, he was already in hiatus for weeks. He will return in summer this year as he said in his blog. Other than that, I have read some Manga. For them too, I just need to complete them or catch them up asap. 

I am actually going through gaming slump. I have not done gaming for several months now, mainly because there are no games which make me want to play. I have stayed away from the co-op gaming for about a year now, since I have not really felt like doing it. The Single player games, there were two I wanted to play, but then they got released with tons of bugs. I am talking about Assassins Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Chingu, so sad that you are going through Kdrama slump. I don't remember if I ever was in one, because since I started watching Kdramas regularly in 2013-14 there has always been at least one Kdrama that I have watched. If I am not into the on-going ones, I just switch to the completed ones which are in my watchlist.

I think the only time I somewhat don't watch the kdrama episodes for some days is the time when I am into binge-watching an anime. But that too lasts less than a week, since I don't watch anime with several episodes. So during this time, my kdrama episodes suddenly pile up and schedule messes up. 

Same. I started watching kdramas in 2012 and I never stopped watching. Sure, my mood/interest in kdramas gets low but I try to watch something else (US or UK series, movies, cooking shows, sports) in between. Soompi forum made me watch current dramas/Live watching and kept me in touch with kdramas.

Noona, I am also considering dropping Vincenzo, but not too sure if I will. Sometimes I just feel like dropping it while watching the episode, but then I feel like continue watching it. The story has potential, but the execution is the problem at times for me. Also I am watching this drama on FF. I already dropped Sisyphus, but started "Mouse" instead. This drama has potential and I am loving it. 

Each week I also feel like dropping Vicenzo too but then I am still watching. My problem with this drama is the length. It is too long for the plot they give us. I do a lots of things while watching. :lol: I won`t start Mouse (I don`t have free time) but I could watch it later if I will read good reviews.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3
3 minutes ago, larus said:

Each week I also feel like dropping Vicenzo too but then I am still watching. My problem with this drama is the length. It is too long for the plot they give us. I do a lots of things while watching. :lol: I won`t start Mouse (I don`t have free time) but I could watch it later if I will read good reviews.

I dropped Vincenzo. I also felt that the episodes are too long and there's not enough interesting plot to fill the episodes. When you're FFing more than watching the episodes, it's time to drop it. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Sleepy Owl hope they fix those bugs real good this time. So when they realise bug free games they will run smoothly.

I think in the past year I have dropped more kdramas than I have watched. Even though I'm really picky on what I watch.  I even dropped one daily what rarely happens.

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
1 minute ago, joccu said:

I think in the past year I have dropped more kdramas than I have watched. Even though I'm really picky. 

Me too! :joy:

michael conor mic drop GIF by In Real Life

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2
14 minutes ago, larus said:

Vincenzo episodes are consistently more than 1 hour 20 minutes long. I feel like I am watching a movie, with the difference that a lot happens in movies plot wise when they are like just 10 minutes longer sometimes. I can't help but compare it with the writer's previous works and I feel like this one has more over-dramatic scenes compared to them, and the story telling is not really that good. I might just drop it, or continue watching it on FF.

17 minutes ago, larus said:

Same. I started watching kdramas in 2012 and I never stopped watching. Sure, my mood/interest in kdramas gets low but I try to watch something else (US or UK series, movies, cooking shows, sports) in between. Soompi forum made me watch current dramas/Live watching and kept me in touch with kdramas.

Well Soompi forum sure has made watching dramas more enjoyable for me since I joined it :approves:

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

I dropped Vincenzo. I also felt that the episodes are too long and there's not enough interesting plot to fill the episodes. When you're FFing more than watching the episodes, it's time to drop it. :D

I have been feeling the same for sometime now Noona :isannoyed:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla I decided to check out a lakorn that is airing right now called Talay Luang.

Synopsis:

"A strange man with amnesia appears on an island; there he meets Moya, begins to fall in love and starts building her an island resort. Against the warnings of her best friend, Moya starts to fall in love with him too. However, just as their love blooms, a pregnant woman arrives claiming the man is her husband. She takes him back. So Moya tries to forget him, but he returns with memories intact as a player."

I ONLY chose the drama because the ML has abs is hot. :joy:

eebd04471116084856eb711c7876759e.jpg

Apparently the actor is half Thai - half Danish :love:

325px-Mick_Tongraya_02.png

325px-84884224_184402602828411_281501982

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

wow i finally see @partyon n @Lmangla but at such timing.. its 3+ here lol

The Bachelor Flirting GIF by ABC Network

so, vincenzo is not quite worth watching? i haven’t started..

i haven’t started on mouse too

there is another new drama by shin dongmi, and 2 other ladies (hotel del luna housekeeping manager).. i haven’t checked on the title on kdrama thread..

edit: i almost thought the turkish oppa is resurfacing lol

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2
28 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl hope they fix those bugs real good this time. So when they realise bug free games they will run smoothly.

Yeah, I hope the same, and with the talk about Vikings, I once again feel like playing AC Valhalla :evilelmo:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2