Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Trying to watch 

Kdrama - SECRET (Ji Sung’s)

wanna watch Monte Cristo 

Wanna get out of this slump as soon as possible coz kdramas are an anti depressant pill for me !

I love any genre as long as it holds some messages and some meanings to give to me !

What about you sis @partyon ?

Which was your first kdrama ?

@Sleepy Owl 

I will definitely read out the books that I wanted to read !

Thanks for reminding me !

Hey there Chingu, "Secret" is actually a good drama. All the 4 leads are flawed and will feel angry at them sometimes. But then you see some significant character development happen in the Main leads. I have watched that drama I think 4 times if I include the re-watch event for it we had in this forum.

Books are great, sometimes whenever I feel like being away from Mobile and Laptop screens, I just go for the books that I had to read but could not. 

51 minutes ago, larus said:

I did the second dose of the vaccin today. I feel good but my arm hurts. The last time I had a hard time to put the toothpaste to brush my theeth. And I put my pijamas with one hand. :D

That's great Chingu! :approves:

just like @joccu said, even I am waiting for my first dosage, and unsure when I will get it. 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

OMO! Ms. Koko, shall we start the drama together? How about tomorrow? I have some extra time off from work this week. :dorakiss:

Ok let's do it. But I don't know whether I'll be able to keep up. Are we going by any schedule? I just like to binge watch the show and be done with it. LOL. Its on netflix, right? 

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

Ok let's do it. But I don't know whether I'll be able to keep up. Are we going by any schedule? I just like to binge watch the show and be done with it. LOL. Its on netflix, right?

Let's just binge watch it, Ms. Koko! :kiss_wink: I can't promise that I'll finish it (even though I do love my oppa Seo In Guk), but I will for sure give it a go. I will start today. :partyblob:

Not sure if it's on Netflix. It's not on Viki yet (last time I checked).

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Let's just binge watch it, Ms. Koko! :kiss_wink: I can't promise that I'll finish it (even though I do love my oppa Seo In Guk), but I will for sure give it a go. I will start today. :partyblob:

Not sure if it's on Netflix. It's not on Viki yet (last time I checked).

Good morning everyone! :dorakiss:

Do share your thoughts on the drama Unni 

Its always fun to read your thoughts 

:kisslevel:

@sadthe1st

:heythere:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there @partyon Noona, @4evrkdrama, @sadthe1st :kisslevel:

Noona, are you all planning to re-watch "Shopping King Louie"? I am yet to watch that drama, would love to join you in watching it, but I don't think I can do it right now. So enjoy, and tell me if it is worth the watch, I move it up in my watchlist then :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Noona, are you all planning to re-watch "Shopping King Louie"? I am yet to watch that drama, would love to join you in watching it, but I don't think I can do it right now. So enjoy, and tell me if it is worth the watch, I move it up in my watchlist then

Yes, am planning on checking the drama out with Ms. Koko starting today. :glasses: Haven't watched the drama yet, even though it's been on my watchlist for a long time.
Will let you know how I like it dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

Hey there @Wuzetian

Hey You Hello GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@kokodus Ms. Koko, I started watching the Thai remake of My Name Is Kim Sam Soon instead. :D  

I like it so far. The character played by Hyun Bin in the original Korean version, is a lot nicer here. Also, the FL isn't screaming all the time, which is a relief. :D

Will start with oppa's drama later today. Found it on Viki. :kiss_wink:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5