Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

25 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl u might have missed her timing! she was online briefly yesterday.. but she hasn't been on much these few days.. thong thin chingu too!

Well, so I must have surely missed her, or maybe don't remember seeing her. Work has been so hectic with all the timelines so near, and so many meetings happening, that I not as active here as I used to be. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks, or maybe by next week, my work schedule will get a bit free. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

my work schedule will get a bit free.

keep ur fingers crossed! every time i wished for this, something pops up!

Jordan Pray GIF by TheMacnabs

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I´m teaching home again. So more time at computer. 

i'm going office tomorrow morning!!

woohoo!!

Theme Park Houston GIF by Texas Archive of the Moving Image

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, joccu said:

I'm so envious of you.  Well hopefully this llockdown does not last long. They are saying three weeks but will see. 

for my co, we are still expected to continue wfh until end june.. unless there are some urgent issues then we can apply to enter the office.. i'm only going in for morning half tomorrow lol the ones who have daily access into office are engineers from R&D and repair centers.

200.gif

• Blob 6

@sadthe1st yeah. In school it more hard to work home.  I haven't really mind working at home. But last month when they said we can teach at school I was one of the first. Bc I was so bored always staying at home

There has been really big peak of student dropping out bc they can't handle studying at home mentally. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

hi @Ernie @mirmz @MayanEcho

@joccu i understand the difficulty of students having to study home based.. like previously everyone just needs to shout across or meet during the breaks to discuss assignment or projects.. and face to face discussions in person suddenly become a luxury now..

for one, i hate zoom meetings and discussions. when we meet in person and discuss, sometimes we can relax and fun slap each other, nudge or elbow or whatever.. but now, everything is through videocall with no physical interaction.. bleh.

best friends GIF by Hallmark Channel

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3

:waves:

hai everyone.. to a team add @sadthe1st

@joccu @Abs_ triggered @larus

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

@Jillia @cenching @kokodus 

@MayanEcho  @Min2206 @Ernie

@Thong Thin @4evrkdrama @pompyavi @Nodame

@iksunijini5 @Wuzetian @I am lost

@Sarang21 @strongtower and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? , you are truly wonderful. :D

wow GIF

Korean Drama Yes GIF by The Swoon

a dark and windy night. :D

6QF4.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@MayanEchoWell I would love to teach that kind of classes. 

some off my classes are so boring that some of my student may be sleeping. I have no idea bc i have not made it mandatory to have the webcam to be open whole class. Only on the start so I see who is participating. 

But I do wonder why don't they have some kind of exercise or  some different activities.  I would made the kids do so many other things. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu I read the same news that Low will step down as the manager after Euro20. Would be interesting who the German Football Association must be having in mind as the next manager, Klopp (but its quite unlikely Liverpool will drop him for one bad season), Hansi Flik (I don't think Bayern will let him leave him). Who ever it is, I really hope he'll rebuild the German team as strong as the Prime German team Low had built back then. 

By the way, its Champions League Night, I really hope Porto wins :wow1:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3