Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves:

hai everyone.. saying thank you to a team add @Abs_ triggered @Min2206 @larus @joccu @partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Jillia

@kokodus @MayanEcho @sadthe1st

@Thong Thin 

@cenching @pompyavi @Ernie@4evrkdrama @Nodame @iksunijini5

@Wuzetian  @I am lost @Sarang21 @strongtower and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1 @forme26 fi @NaYouSabi? , your smile envelops me
  in joy. :D

happy you are so beautiful GIF

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

lee min ho GIF

the night sky. :D

meteor-dust-11-4-2018-Ulster-County-NY-G

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

hi @strongtower @mirmz

@partyon @Abs_ triggered ok i'm quite sure why i don't fancy wonho now.. his face is too fair.. like.. only his face! so instead of charbroiled chicken breast, it's a chunk of boiled chicken breast.. i'm not exactly a fan of healthy protein meat..

@Sleepy Owl hahaha i want to make sure that when the pervy ahjummas are in action with excess protein talks, our dear chingu here gets a piece of meat too! that's why wonho can be urs as well!!

World Cup Love GIF by Molang

i've uploaded the insane tapas food i had with my friends earlier.. i'll paste the IG link haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMPeyNoMvjY/?igshid=3bjoknbmlsf2

meantime, drinking lots of water now to wash down those oily food i had just now..

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Sleepy Owl hahaha i want to make sure that when the pervy ahjummas are in action with excess protein talks, our dear chingu here gets a piece of meat too! that's why wonho can be urs as well!!

I may be unsure about all stuff out there, but I sure know that I don't really want a piece of meat you are talking about :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

good morning everyone!!!

@Thong Thin @Min2206 i hope everything is well in malaysia.. haven't seen both of u much these few days.. @Wuzetian too!

hi @joccu @MayanEcho @4evrkdrama @Sarang21 @strongtower @mirmz @twinkle_little_star @Jillia @Lmangla @kokodus @partyon @Abs_ triggered @larus @Sleepy Owl @Ernie

also, @elan1 long time no see too!

jennifer lopez dancing GIF by American Idol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5