Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon poor guy already tired of @sadthe1st sneak peeks rule
** my twin note:  he wearing yellow because he want to be sunshine in @sadthe1st life lol but he can be every colour for right buyer  :mrgreen:

Twin, I think the that Wonho is the first "public" oppa @sadthe1st has had on this thread. :kiss_wink:

Knowing how you and me get into fights about abs... ehm.. I mean oppas, we must be very gracious and not try to fight for percentages of him. Let @sadthe1st be happy with him! :kiss_wink:

It will be hard, I know.

Cling Kicking And Screaming GIF

But we can always steal him away from her down the road if she tries to claim a piece of our Joo Won 100% oppa.... She has seemed very interested in him lately. That's when we hit hard! BAM! Wonho belongs to us!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

That sounds tasty!

super thirst quenching!!

Iced Coffee GIF by Klatch Roasting

hi @4evrkdrama @joccu 

40 minutes ago, partyon said:

So Wonho is now officially your oppa?

hmm... maybe when i'm bored and have nothing much to drool over, i'll take him out from my jeans pocket??

30 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

wait , @sadthe1st like him warped in plastic up for her to open it

wait.. is that him?? why does he look so different from the one on the magazine cover?? i dun like this one!!

throw away tv land GIF by nobodies.

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

But we can always steal him away from her down the road if she tries to claim a piece of our Joo Won 100% oppa.... She has seemed very interested in him lately. That's when we hit hard! BAM! Wonho belongs to us!

NOOOOO..... please take Won Ho anytime.. i don't need any chunk of huge protein meat at the moment

200.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

+2

waving hello to all the chingus. been busy the last few days reading on all the reactions/comments to harry-meghan interview. certainly interesting! now, back to kdramas and soompi. hahahahha....

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla i haven´t still watched the interview. Only read about news articles, reactions and comments. I will probably watch the interview tonight or tomorrow.

am not interested in watching the interview at all. even the short clips that I caught in news analysis on YT were kind of grating. :sweatingbullets: I was more curious to read the reactions, comments and news articles. so yea, now, my curiosity is satisfied and I can go on to my usual kdrama. hahahaha...

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Charlie Day Head GIF by swerk

why is that some people just can´t remember simply things.  Arggh!! I´m having massive headache and then I a still have to explain simply thing to young adults. You should think that uni students would know these stuff by now. but NO!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

wait.. is that him?? why does he look so different from the one on the magazine cover?? i dun like this one

NOOOOO..... please take Won Ho anytime.. i don't need any chunk of huge protein meat at the moment

Sweetie, you shouldn't discard your oppas too easily. :D

Maybe you like these gifs of him more? :kiss_wink:

276c985d8f3a54729d4f260282b855c26887b5e7

dfdff06469a5b79b68d672e175177408a841cac0

cr. to owners

@4evrkdrama is a master collector of oppas, so maybe she would like to have Wonho if you decide to get rid of him?

@Abs_ triggered Another great business idea! How about we start trading with oppas? I see potential. :D

:kaching1:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl I Did watch it. When Taremi took the red card I seriously thought that Porto would be able to manage to hold against Juve.  I loved the game. And I was so happy for porto. 

Taremi did play a big role in Porto qualifying actually, scoring the first goal in the first leg and getting the penalty in the second one. But that red card was him being just too irresponsible there, that is not the kind of mistake one expects when he just received his first yellow card just minutes ago. Anyway, good for him, Porto defenders put up a good show, and that free kick showed, why they need to have a guy on the ground behind the wall in the free kicks. 

_104019336_brozovic-reu.jpg

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

hi @Lmangla

blue bottle barista GIF by Julieee Logan

i think @joccu need some coffee too.. or maybe, wine party is a better option..

Party Drinking GIF by Follador Prosecco

@partyon and @larus

i guess @Abs_ triggered chingu is busy scrubbing the list of oppa abs shiny and applying tan oil to make them glisterning lol

@4evrkdrama u can collect Won Ho to ur list!! lol or maybe @Sleepy Owl likes him too?

i’m heading out to meet friends for tapas and alcohol.. the weather is 32C at 6pm gosh..

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I’m heading out to meet friends for tapas and alcohol.. the weather is 32C at 6pm gosh..

Your oppa can be very presentable even with his clothes on @sadthe1st :love:  You can take him along to meet your friends for prosecco and tapas. :heart1:

original.gif

original.gif

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am not interested in watching the interview at all. even the short clips that I caught in news analysis on YT were kind of grating. :sweatingbullets: I was more curious to read the reactions, comments and news articles. so yea, now, my curiosity is satisfied and I can go on to my usual kdrama. hahahaha...

Am amused with the response they got from Liz, LOL!

"Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members."

The placing of the comma!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Am amused with the response they got from Liz, LOL!

"Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members."

The placing of the comma!

I thought the response was brilliantly short. :D

but what do you mean by placing of comma?

• Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6