Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@Min2206 Hope you are enjoying your rest and sleep

@4evrkdrama Thanks my sister. I don't have a NETFLIX account. :crazily: Right now just catching up on my life and goals so that is why. Got to hustle. I joined this Mandarin group for first time yesterday called CLUBHOUSE . It was interesting as my Canto is way better.

@cenching  OOOOH I want to try that Norwegian snack. I tried many different snacks during my trip in Denmark and Sweden in DEC 2019. I wish I knew of that snack then.  I flew Norwegian Air to get there.

@joccu We did not have a winter either here in 2020 (I was glad). I don't mind not having ton of snow or freezing temps actually. I got some UGGS boots to prepare for the snow and heard in weather forecast this month is mild but next month will be more snow.

@Catleya and @partyon Which Cdrama? Curious. I do love Zhang Zhi Yi and Ruby Lin. 

@Ameera Ali I like LMH and KGE as a couple in that drama. :love:Def for me they were great but the story meh .

@sadthe1st OMG YES I agree ticked that Soo Jin is now not a great friend to our FL. BOOOOOO. I did like Gangnam Beauty myself.  Not honest friends stabbing you in the back are the worse.:weary:

@Sleepy Owl Oh no, def take care of that headache and get rest. Feel better soon.

@partyon and @Ameera Ali Thanks for the ABS fan service ALWAYS. :heart3:

Which drama is that cool ZOPPA clip (car and the actress goes to sit on his lap? A drama I did NOT watch---oooh so sexy! I wanna know! PLEASE.:happyshakes:

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm drinking roasted barley tea and munching potato sticks.. yes.. darn these cny goodies.. lol

so fast you started bingeing on cny goodies .... my parents bought but all containers sealed and stored away.  Hahahahaha!

@partyon  thanks for the clip - what a funny, sweet memory of Zoppa trying to be human .. now when I see BB cream in outlets, first thing come to mind is HIM.  :D

edit - Weii @Ameera Ali don't you go disturb the resting owl  - he is not well, okay?  by the way, please define which PART on hair?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

Glad to hear you're feeling better @Sleepy Owl. Having rest and sleep ease headaches. 

Hey there @joccu, how's the shopping? I'm cooking chicken now for dinner, LOL!

It's weekend! What are your plans? :)

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Jillia @Nodame @mirmz @Thong Thin @iksunijini @corey @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama @Lmangla

Happy partying with lots and lots of abs @Ameera Ali and @partyon :lol:

XKnA.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 what exactly your rule on zombie oppa operation , if I am sniffing him and @partyon owner , are you cheerleader 

to be honest, I have been very loyal to my Daejang.  @partyon was kind to share her oppa with me but there was not division of % , like you guys on JW.   :D    I am okay for you to sniff on the hair, just bit wee curious which part?

example?

Spoiler

Photoshop Tutorial - Remove Body Hair - YouTube

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

49 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Phew glad you are feeling better my friend, I don't get headaches often but when I do it is not fun.

At least you can relax. 

Yeah, even I rarely get headaches, but they sure are annoying. I am glad it happened on Friday, so I can rest without worrying about the next day. 

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sleepy Owl hi ,you have been missed today  , zombie owners  @partyon @Min2206 been ganging up against me they only give me 6% of his hair I think so , they talking about sniffing  it’s most be the hair I got to sniff  :mrgreen:

What's so significant about 6% Chingu here? I mean why 6? Did I something in the previous comments? But I'd say, be happy, it was not "1% of anything" of their Zoppa. Just think they would say you can have his 1% of hair? 6 seems better that way :joy:

+2

9 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Glad to hear you're feeling better @Sleepy Owl. Having rest and sleep ease headaches. 

Hey there Chingu :heartxoxo: yeah I slept whole day, so I am feeling better, and still sleepy too :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What's so significant about 6% Chingu here? I mean why 6? Did I something in the previous comments? But I'd say, be happy, it was not "1% of anything" of their Zoppa. Just think they would say you can have his 1% of hair? 6 seems better that way 

Well, good to know you are okay now @Sleepy Owl  We will have to ask your noona why 6%.

you know you can't get this
Harry Hudson Is A Busy, Busy Bee! - The Honey POP

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1