Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu :smooches3: YESH thank you my friend ! You are the best!

I did not see the damage as I was stuck at the door. (Thank god) I heard pretty bad and affected a good 12 apts and some hallways. 

@Sleepy Owl Thanks for your comments. Another reason i did not go back is I have a full rotation of Kdramas right now.

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Diss my oppa and we will be equal :D 

I give you the floor

What are you trying to say with those Yoon Shi Yoon pictures?  He's my oppa! Are you trying to make fun of him too? :scream:

Oppa!

:crybaby:

I'm literally watching a drama with oppa right at this moment. Just started ep 2. :criesariver:

I just made Yoon Shi Yoon my oppa a couple of days ago, and you're ALREADY dissing him!?!?!
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm rewatching Your Honor. :love: Have you watched it?

That was a good drama, loved Lee Yoo Young and Kwon Nara in it :heart2beat:

34 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Thanks for your comments. Another reason i did not go back is I have a full rotation of Kdramas right now.

Yup, there was a time when I thought I am watching too many dramas, I think more than 10, around 12-13, and then I saw your list and realized no, I am not watching that many dramas :joy:

Jokes, apart, I know how hard it is to watch many dramas at a time. I am already struggling with this many. I am yet to catch up "Run On" now. I am liking it so far, it a light drama. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl  I agree RUN ON is a good drama and I caught up. I agree it is cute. The second couple are cute. OTP just slow as molasses.

Yeah, the fact that this drama has got not love triangle happening (at least till 4th episode) and instead the 4 leads involve 2 couple here, makes the drama better in my opinion. 

12 minutes ago, Nodame said:

Yeah I usually don't watch this much but but due to COVID I have no social life so BOOM Kdrama watching increased.

Well, I always used to watch kdramas, but yeah, with the work a bit hectic these days, I need to manage time for the dramas. So that's why I end up being behind in some, and follow them slowly, catching them up before they end. 

+2

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon what the list again , you keep adding oppa to your list we wouldn’t find any one to make fun off :D

Posting it again:

1. Keanu Reeves

2. Choi Jin Hyuk oppa

3. Ji Chang Wook oppa

4. Short oppa (Ji Sung)

5. Joo Won oppa (50%)

6. Jo In Sung oppa

7. Ju Ji Hoon oppa

8. park Hyung Sik oppa

9. L oppa

10. Seo In Guk and Yoon Shi Yoon pseudo oppas

Which of your oppas are not on this list? I will roast them!

fire toast GIF by Garfield

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3