Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I say my morning greetings first to the people on this side of the world, the awaken ones
@sadthe1st @mirmz @forme26 fi @Thong Thin @MayanEcho Hi, Good Morning:D

9 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The shipper threads sure are a scary place for me too. I just lurked around in some of them recently, 2 specifically, and won't say which one but it was more like 

Your @partyon noona will PROTECT you, sunbae-nim

8 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

After almost 6 years of being on this forum I finally became an Immortal!!!!

I thought that day would never come considering the long hiatus I would take. Anyway time to party!

8 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sarang21 How does it feel to be IMMORTAL now? :kiss_wink: You know that it took me almost 6 years as well to become IMMORTAL. 

I joined this forum on June 29 this year, because of TKEM ... the drama was confused as heck in the beginning - I had to rely on the Kdrama experts, analysts, researchers, mathematicians, physicists, detectives, interpreters, translators - to help me understand the 1st 10 episodes.   I had to thank them for all the hard work and also to the King.  Because of him, I discovered Faith, my beloved Daejang.

I used to think Immortals are "older" sunbaenims - don't slap me please.  I mean they have been here, being seniors in Soompi for years.       Now, I am one of them, in less than 6 months, thanks to this forum, and to my introducer @partyon:D

Congratulations Congrats GIF - Congratulations Congrats Celebrate -  Discover & Share GIFs
@Sarang21  Congratulations to you !   

9 hours ago, Nodame said:

Raining here, awww pulling double shift today. Going to be a LONG LONG day.

6 hours ago, Nodame said:

@joccu Thanks heading out now to shift number 2 after my main day job. LOL.

By the time you read this @Nodame , you probably be out of shift no 2?   Stay calm.  Fighting!  

Keep warm @joccu  -20C  I don't think I can stand the kind of cold.     oh my!

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It was going out of hand. :skull: Thumbs up to the moderators.

@MayanEcho  which thread , may i ask?

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206 is still in dream land with Zoppa !

Weiiii ... not Zoppa laa.... you missed my pic of my Daejang brushing teeth yesterday?   I was with him laaa
How to get up early?   
Albert Einstein Smart GIF - AlbertEinstein Smart Think - Discover & Share  GIFs

Anyway , coffee ? @Thong Thin @sadthe1st
Animated Coffee GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 8

7 hours ago, partyon said:

I just read this article about Seungri (former Big Bang member)

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2021/01/seungri-under-additional-indictments.html

Here's the whole story:

https://dailynaver.blogspot.com/2021/01/seungri-faces-new-indictments-for.html

I don't get it. He was a member of the most popular kpop group in Asia. Why did he choose to live his life like a thug....?

Greed ! Status!  Power!  I just want Seungri to be out of this society for life. He is not the only ONE in this conspiracy.  Think he has some BIG backings,  which is why the trial took so long.  @partyon  

I remember @Sleepy Owl mentioned Start Up.   
I was asking you whether there's a new one .. hehe @MayanEcho  No worries, it's not that important but curious to know the name of drama.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@Min2206 Thanks got home 12:30am

one resident got a pipe burst so 6 floors of apt had water damage yikes. Let’s just say it was an interesting active night.

pooped and ready for bed.

All those in Asia - good morning friends!
Good afternoon & good night too.

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@partyon

Have you try Verdens Beste Kake? Any good???

It’s looks totally awesome though!! 

That looks yummy! :sweet:

I have never tried it. Where can you get this type of dessert? 
Please send some to me!

I Want Need GIF

Morning everyone! Am barely awake... zzzz

:dead:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Why do you guys keep tagging me and mentioning me on the LMH thread? 
:criesariver:

He is not my oppa and I am scared I will say something stupid about him there... :bawling:

@Ameera Ali I swear... :Furious: I am gonna tag you in some thread as well. Maybe in one of the weird Hangout threads, like the Durian thread or What do you do in the shower thread :joy:

@Min2206 Thank you for the coffee dear! :kiss_wink:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hey there Chingus, it's finally FRIDAY

20ehvp.jpg

@MayanEcho the shippers' thread we checked that day, some comments still make me angry, not because I am fan of either of the actresses involved, but because that comment was a really wrong thing to say about anyone. 

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

I remember @Sleepy Owl mentioned Start Up.   

That thread was also full of unamused people, I'd say Chingu :joy:

@partyon from what I remember Seungri was involved in the Burning Sun Scandal. I think he was among the main guys involved. But I am curious about on thing here, the article said his case is taking place in Military Court. I didn't check it, but is it because whatever he did happened when he was enlisted (but how could he do it then?) or is it happening because he is enlisted now. From what I know, military court can only happen for the crimes one did during their enlistment days (in the case of civilians).

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

Annyoenghaseyo

@twinkle_little_star@Min2206 @partyon @Nodame @forme26 fi@iksunijini @Ameera Ali @mirmz @corey @larus @sadthe1st @joccu @Catleya @Sleepy Owl @MayanEcho @Sarang21 @Thong Thin @cenching and everyone out there

:heythere:

Sis @Nodame wont you get chinese sub in Netflix ?

And we can get current as well as completely aired dramas that are not shown in Netflix through telegram channel ! :heartxoxo:
And count me too among minorities who watch run on (drama has not got powerful plot but it’s uniquely refreshing ) 

congratulation

@Nodame and @Sarang21

:happy2:

• Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7