Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 sorry a lot of oppa we give them neck names in sub and add thread I keep referring them with it 

No worries ... will try to get the hang of it ... but my memory is not AS GOOD AS yours .. (the hair, remember)

Best Cute Bunny GIFs | Gfycat

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

LOL bbcream oppa @partyon He is ok to me --beautiful eyes though remember him from Cheese in the Trap. He has grown as an actor.

@Ameera Ali and @partyon I am like @Lmangla I like looking and appreciate the visuals and acting, I don't need to have more. Definitely that he around makes me "happy" he exists. LOL. But I have enjoyed appreciating ZOPPA since Pasta.

@joccu We do have those bars with ice and castles. I want to go to New Hampshire as they have ice sculptures castles and I want to check it out. Just don't own a car that is the problem.

@Min2206 When I was in Korea I went to this place where they had room that had cold temps a slide, walk around and have that experience but it was not WINTER. LOL.

:sparklyeyes:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon cool , I know you have problems with Mr BBcream because your zombie couldn’t be same beauty while applying the  BBcream

You just lost your 6% of oppa with that comment, young lady!

take back bart simpson GIF

Next time you diss my oppa, I take L away from you too! :tongue:

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@joccu We do have those bars with ice and castles. I want to go to New Hampshire as they have ice sculptures castles and I want to check it out. Just don't own a car that is the problem.

@Min2206 When I was in Korea I went to this place where they had room that had cold temps a slide, walk around and have that experience but it was not WINTER. LOL.

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206 in europe or USa have ice castles/ ice hotels.  

Ohh Korea has something like what @joccu posted?   I know Hokkaido has some ice-winter event.  But now can't travel due to Covid.  One day, i hope.   Been to Hokkaido but it was during autumn.  And thanks @joccu for showing the pics.     When I see this winter photos, they all look soooo wonderfully nice.   Yet I heard winter can be harsh for some.  

I am gonna hit my pillow soon, Chingus - see you all tomorrow
ba2100054 — Postimage.org uploaded by Carol Owens

@Ameera Ali

Spoiler

you asking for trouble, didn't you ... LOL:D  just kidding, hahaha 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

You just lost your 6% of oppa with that comment, young lady!

Next time you diss my oppa, I take L away from you too! :tongue:

Wow , we signed the contract :D - now I know why I have trust issue my twin is problem :hwaiting2:

@Min2206 I am innocent party in this Happy The Oc GIF by Crave

+2

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@Min2206 NIghty Nighty. The place I went to is m ore indoor and not castles or anything that grand just cold room insteasd of a bar with slide and area to walk around. Not that fancy in Seoul.

OMG those BBCream/Zombie make up Bts video---anyone even ZOPPA cannot pull off that look well. Still love his radiant smile.

@partyon Aww never saw that drama. Park Hyungshik---hubba hubba his acting has grown leaps and bounds. I always liked out of the members in ZE:A

:wow1:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

3 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl I only watched one episode of HUSH and stopped.

You are not alone Chingu, and even I paused that drama for a couple of weeks after the first episode. But it is the kind of drama I look out for, the overall genre involving news, newspaper, media etc, is interesting to me. Seeing the reporters hide and some fight for the truth, because well, it is something that actually happens everywhere, no matter where you live. 

So the drama has still been slow so far (not as slow as the first 2 episodes), but I am liking how the story has been developing. 

+2

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5