Admin

22 hours ago, forme26 fi said:

@Sleepy Owl  @mirmz @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho 

@joccu  @Jillia  @Thong Thin 

@Min2206 @sadthe1st 

@4evrkdrama @Nodame

@Lmangla @partyon @iksunijini

@corey @Sejabin add members.

@twinkle_little_star subtract member. hello chingus.just to name a few.how are you? :blush:

Today i didn’t log on til now due to real life.

Stopped by to say hi !

midnight here should sleep soon!

:waves:

Just caught up reading

@Sleepy Owl Lol if only tearing off a fit body over my “real one” existed lol!:lol:

@corey I am trying to do stretches and I don’t love exercise myself. Def good for pain relief for the back. Feel better my friend.

My NY goals tackle my debt, organize my stuff & be more aware of my health .

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@Nodame good night, sleep tight.

Hello @Sleepy Owl good morning to you.

Was pretty busy this morning due to Mail Server Down !

Emails send out did not reached recipients and I was sitting waiting for urgent replies.

Then I realised things not right.

Lucky, now the emails (in/out going) emails restored ! 

Thank God .

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

night night @Nodame

hi @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl

saw the news on msia rmco/cmco.. and ur HA minister has been tested positive??

Hi @Sleepy Owl  coffee for you 
Owl Coffee Logo High Res Stock Images | Shutterstock

Night night @Nodame - good luck on NY resolution .. mine is to lose 1 kg for this year.

@Thong Thin  Glad that sorted out - now we have other things to tackle as and when they come or hit us

@sadthe1st  I have lost count on the nos of ministers getting covid + here 
They were the ones who went round campaigning on the last election which aggravated the situation to present mess.  

One of the headlines -Malaysia announced a state of emergency, suspending parliament and state legislatures, hours before millions of Malaysians were set to go back into lockdown following a surge in coronavirus cases that threatened to overwhelm the country’s public health system.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

50 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Sleepy Owl  coffee for you 

Night night @Nodame - good luck on NY resolution .. mine is to lose 1 kg for this year.

@Thong Thin  Glad that sorted out - now we have other things to tackle as and when they come or hit us

@sadthe1st  I have lost count on the nos of ministers getting covid + here 
They were the ones who went round campaigning on the last election which aggravated the situation to present mess.  

One of the headlines -Malaysia announced a state of emergency, suspending parliament and state legislatures, hours before millions of Malaysians were set to go back into lockdown following a surge in coronavirus cases that threatened to overwhelm the country’s public health system.

@Min2206

All these state of emergency till Aug 2021 drills down to dirty politics.

Really speechless !

LOL, losing 1 kg only ?

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

i need coffee.. a bit of throbbing headache..

every time i rush here and there from office and back home, i'm bound to feel more exhausted than just wfh..

and the UC S2.. oh no!

i wonder what will happen to Ji Cheong Sin and the mad woman.. the other always hungry evil spirit seemed to have killed a few more and likely, level up? in the preview, Wi Gen spoke something about binding him..

also curious, what's the secret power of the rich Counter (that seems to like Ms Chu)..

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

28 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

LOL, losing 1 kg only ?

Yes, I am serious -- 1 kilogram yes!

you know, I know laa  @Thong Thin - let's be positive -  I believe that sooner or later good will triumph over evil-doings 

Spoiler

they are digging their own downfall - we just need to be patient 

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i need coffee.. a bit of throbbing headache..

every time i rush here and there from office and back home, i'm bound to feel more exhausted than just wfh..

i wonder what will happen to Ji Cheong Sin and the mad woman.. the other always hungry evil spirit seemed to have killed a few more and likely, level up? in the preview, Wi Gen spoke something about binding him..

also curious, what's the secret power of the rich Counter (that seems to like Ms Chu)..

I am happy So Mun got back the Yung's trust and his power.  Now he knows its purpose and learn how to check his emotions.  On that Ji Cheong Sin, I wonder how long he can stand to the crazy woman's greed and nonsense.  She too can't stand him being bossy - wonder whether she will go against him in future or be killed by Ji.  

@sadthe1st  go have your coffee and hope you get well soon
Coffee: A Little Really Does Go a Long Way : NPR

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

18 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

I think, he never even went to the afterlife like the other counters go from time to time. Doesn't being rich count as power here?

tenor.gif?itemid=18205253

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

She too could stand him being bossy - wonder whether she will go against him in future or be killed by Ji.  

From the looks of it, all she can do is run away from him, because even though they were on level 3, he seemed far more stronger than her :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

From the looks of it, all she can do is run away from him, because even though they were on level 3, he seemed far more stronger than her 

Ahh, I edited the above saying the crazy woman can't stand that Ji Cheong Sin.   If she runs away, that's good, meaning she is on her own, he is too - easier for Counters to defeat one by one, then all the level 3s plus 2s in a group.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Ahh, I edited the above saying the crazy woman can't stand that Ji Cheong Sin.   If she runs away, that's good, meaning she is on her own, he is too - easier for Counters to defeat one by one, then all the level 3s plus 2s in a group.

Well the only reason for Ji Cheong Sin creating that group was to kill all counters. He does not need them anymore, that's why they discarded the weaker ones. Plus well, by the looks of it he wants to leave the country (with the USB as his hidden card) but that crazy woman took it for her own, so yeah, I think he will end up killing her and eating up her soul, since in the preview they said that Ji Cheong Sin is now one with the evil spirit meaning he became much stronger than the level 3 where he had two voices.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

i think Ji and that crazy woman had killed far more than what the Counters estimated.. they killed a few police, some homeless etc. but Ji started killing since > 7 years ago since So Mun's parents were already "eaten" by him during that time. he is a hitman, not just any random killer. they might have underestimated him.. or, Level 3 is perhaps the highest level in their chart.

even for Yeong Jeong's death (did i get her name right? or it's reversed?) i thought Ga Mo Tak walked past a hooded man at the carpark.. i was still suspecting it's Ji using his psychokinesis power to cause her to pull the trigger on herself.. but he saw in her last memory otherwise.

@Min2206 i ordered chicha bbt.. waiting for the delivery..

CHI-CHA-San-Chen-Milk-Tea-Latte-With-Tar

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 4