Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think Ji and that crazy woman had killed far more than what the Counters estimated.. they killed a few police, some homeless etc. but Ji started killing since > 7 years ago since So Mun's parents were already "eaten" by him during that time. he is a hitman, not just any random killer. they might have underestimated him.. or, Level 3 is perhaps the highest level in their chart.

I think the level higher than 3 is highest, like level 4. But level 3 is the highest the current counters have seen till now, they had said in level 3 the host starts having 2 voices, and when they become one, I think that is the highest point. So most probably Jo Cheong Sin is now level 4.

But they did underestimate him in the start, now I think they do know how dangerous he is. 

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

even for Yeong Jeong's death (did i get her name right? or it's reversed?) i thought Ga Mo Tak walked past a hooded man at the carpark.. i was still suspecting it's Ji using his psychokinesis power to cause her to pull the trigger on herself.. but he saw in her last memory otherwise.

I had my suspicions on the Police Chief from the start, since Cheong Sin would not do it in that manner, I mean he could do it, but we all know how much he loves doing it his way. Plus they had said to Police Chief that he needs to take care of her now. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@Min2206 i ordered chicha bbt.. waiting for the delivery..

Waaaa....  i should order one boba tea, just to pamper myself.  Usually I home-brew.   It has been awhile.  Enjoy your BBT @sadthe1st :heartxoxo:

14 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I think the level higher than 3 is highest, like level 4. But level 3 is the highest the current counters have seen till now, they had said in level 3 the host starts having 2 voices, and when they become one, I think that is the highest point. So most probably Jo Cheong Sin is now level 4.

But they did underestimate him in the start, now I think they do know how dangerous he is. 

I had my suspicions on the Police Chief from the start, since Cheong Sin would not do it in that manner, I mean he could do it, but we all know how much he loves doing it his way. Plus they had said to Police Chief that he needs to take care of her now. 

+2

@Sleepy Owl  Is this JCS level 3 guy, the same one as the drug addict officer cum assassin in Mr Queen?   I read @sadthe1st post mentioning about binding him by Wigen?

Hello @partyon  -  no, have not seen yet - thanks to you , now we know  - Coffee for you here! 
Why You Should Drink Coffee Out of Small Mugs | Epicurious

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did y'all read the news that Jang Nara has been confirmed in a new drama with the ML being Jung Yong Hwa. :scream:

Hey there Noona, there was talk about, looks like she accepted it then. But why have you used the "shocked" emoji here? Is it the drama she chose or the co-star she decided to act with? 

32 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Sleepy Owl  Is this JCS level 3 guy, the same one as the drug addict officer cum assassin in Mr Queen?   I read @sadthe1st post mentioning about binding him by Wigen?

They are not played by the same actor, I just checked. 

As for binding that dude, well, I think that it has something to do with Mun's "territory" summoning power :rubchin:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Hey there Noona, there was talk about, looks like she accepted it then. But why have you used the "shocked" emoji here? Is it the drama she chose or the co-star she decided to act with?

Yes dongsaeng, I was surprised about Jung Yong Hwa. Last time I saw him in a drama was when Mirae's Choice aired. Don't remember him being a very talented actor (yes, he's an idol actor). Guess we'll see if he has developed as an actor after his scandals and military service....

Jang Nara is often paired up with younger actors. Thankfully JYH is turning 32 this year, which makes the 8 year age difference bearable despite the Noona Romance aspect.

The synopsis sounds interesting though, and I love Jang Nara, so will have to put the drama on my watchlist. :D

@Min2206 Thanks for the coffee! :kiss_wink: Here, for you:

Bubble Tea Swimming GIF by shourimajo

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did y'all read the news that Jang Nara has been confirmed in a new drama with the ML being Jung Yong Hwa.

hi @partyon!!

the start of the synopsis reminds me of Samjang in Korean Odyssey hahaha and the bad temper reminds me of one old HK drama Date with a Vampire.. this is the first project after JYH military service?

43 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

i should order one boba tea, just to pamper myself.

so which did u order in the end?

Lsdf GIF

56 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

i think he is capable of doing even much more and worse.. his eyes flashed orangey red like hell fire.. maybe the inspector dog can come and aid them! hahaha it's a waste to be there in the Yung region and doing nothing much.

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

This is one of those days that even a barrel of coffee will not really wake me up...

spacer.png

Malaysian folks in the thread, hope you're all doing well...

Hi @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @mirmz @Min2206 @corey @partyon @Lmangla @Nodame @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @iksunijini @Ernie @larus @joccu @Jillia @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama and everyone else

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

hi @MayanEcho

i agree with u.. even one cup of taro milk tea with taro pearls doesn’t rid the throbbing headache.. maybe its the weather.. it drizzles.. rains.. turns sunny.. then drizzles rains sunny.. so many times!

frustrated headache GIF

here’s Royal Snake on IG lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ2XNgRHC5o/?igshid=jjyl4fefhv1n

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the start of the synopsis reminds me of Samjang in Korean Odyssey hahaha and the bad temper reminds me of one old HK drama Date with a Vampire.. this is the first project after JYH military service?

so which did u order in the end?

I did not order any.   I said I feel like , and that I should, hehe

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Jang Nara is often paired up with younger actors. Thankfully JYH is turning 32 this year, which makes the 8 year age difference bearable despite the Noona Romance aspect.

@Min2206 Thanks for the coffee! :kiss_wink: Here, for you:

Thank you @partyon for the bubble tea .. all the more I should go get one .. one of these days - hahahhhaha!

Jang Nara is so lucky, I guess a lot of noonas are  LOL, to be paired off with younger actors.     Dunno who this JYH guy.  Just read the synopsis - another thriller supernatural drama - would there be romance?

Thanks for checking it out @Sleepy Owl - you are good laa - you can relate that binding to So Mun's summoning power. 

edit - hello @MayanEcho
carolynnyoe — Bubble tea

boba tea might help?

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Dunno who this JYH guy.

i remembered he was first in You're Beautiful (but he was not the first ML) with Park Shin Hye then again with her as ML in Heartstrings..

https://asianwiki.com/Heartstrings_-_Korean_Drama

i can't recall the plot though.. hahaha then i remembered @partyon and her dead fish kiss comments.. or was it cold fish kiss?

season 10 episode 23 GIF

• LOL 6

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yes dongsaeng, I was surprised about Jung Yong Hwa. Last time I saw him in a drama was when Mirae's Choice aired. Don't remember him being a very talented actor (yes, he's an idol actor). Guess we'll see if he has developed as an actor after his scandals and military service....

Well I have not seen him, but yeah, he sure is an idol actor here. So he was in a scandal too? I usually don't remember these stuff, was he involved in a big scandal though?

I think the plot seems kind of different from the ones we have seen Jang Nara act in. 

19 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i think he is capable of doing even much more and worse.. his eyes flashed orangey red like hell fire.. maybe the inspector dog can come and aid them! hahaha it's a waste to be there in the Yung region and doing nothing much.

I still can't forget how surprised that dog was when Mun suddenly summoned all that territory as soon as he became a counter again :joy:

+2

8 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for checking it out @Sleepy Owl - you are good laa - you can relate that binding to So Mun's summoning power. 

:approves:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i remembered he was first in You're Beautiful (but he was not the first ML) with Park Shin Hye then again with her as ML in Heartstrings..

https://asianwiki.com/Heartstrings_-_Korean_Drama

i can't recall the plot though.. hahaha then i remembered @partyon and her dead fish kiss comments.. or was it cold fish kiss?

Yeah, watched Jung Yong Hwa for the first time in You're Beautiful and in Heartstrings. Was never a big fan of CN Blue's music.

Btw, Park Shin Hye is a bad kisser. He had to do all the work - she just stares blankly and doesn't move any part of her face. :D

But since he's an idol, I am fairly certain he's a good kisser. So, if there is romance in this drama, the kissing scenes should be good.

Also, it's a year since his military discharge. I hope he still has abs :D

maxresdefault.jpg

6fbcbbe19284380a14dae498128fa161.jpg

@Ameera Ali tagging you for abs :D

3 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Well I have not seen him, but yeah, he sure is an idol actor here. So he was in a scandal too? I usually don't remember these stuff, was he involved in a big scandal though?

He was accused of preferential treatment getting admitted into University to do his PhD. He was later cleared for that.

But then his mom was also doing shady business deals (trading FNC stock with insider info). That one he wasn't cleared of.

Will be interesting to see him act again.

Oh, and for the people who don't follow k-ent gossip. There was a persistent rumor for YEARS that Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa were dating.... She of course confirmed in 2018 that she is dating Choi Tae Joon.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

Also, it's a year since his military discharge. I hope he has still abs

I TOTALLY FORGOT HE HAS ABS !!!! 

i know PSH is very good friends with Lee Hong Ki cos she has supported a few of his concerts and even went bowling games.. but not too sure about JYH..

the tea drama GIF by WWE

• Like 2
  • Blob 7