Add and Subtract Game

Admin

28 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@partyon Cute OPPA. I love it as he is cute the boy next door cute! OMG such a baby face indeed!

Yes, I am contemplating whether I should promote him to oppa. I’ve liked him for a long time because he just seems to have the most sweetest character.... :kiss_wink:

Visually he’s not my type of oppa as he lacks the sharper features I normally prefer. 
But he’s just too cute :love: He’s the boy next door as you said.

I will have to watch an episode of 2d1n to get the feel for him and then decide.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  the last time that I have seen a blackout was when I was living with my parents in the countryside.  almost 20 years ago. I mean yeah there has been a blackout in here. but they have been really rarely.  

Well the place I live in, we do have 2-3 power cuts in a year, which is usually due to some technical fault or some other valid reasons, although this time, it was done as a warning, as there had been over usage of electricity in several sectors of my city. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu Yikes about the power outage. Was it during work or at home? :crazymad:

@Sleepy Owl Hi Hi . You had an outage at work? Yikes no work done then. Yikes you know when you get them and a few times a year?!

@partyon Hehe I did notice you go for the chiseled look. The Boyish charm and boy next door is not bad too but hey he is easy on the eyes. A flower boy/man indeed!

DEF not fun to have them don't have them often usually weather related.

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

6 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@partyon Hehe I did notice you go for the chiseled look. The Boyish charm and boy next door is not bad too but hey he is easy on the easy. A flower boy/man indeed!

Am I that transparent with my oppa preferences? :loolz:

What types of oppas do you like?

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, Nodame said:

@Sleepy Owl Hi Hi . You had an outage at work? Yikes no work done then. Yikes you know when you get them and a few times a year?!

Yup, I could not work for the final 3 hours. I was planning to complete my tasks today and be comparatively more free for the remaining week, looks like I will have to do it tomorrow. 

As for the power cuts, when it is planned for some construction or other reasons, they do inform. Then there are the sudden ones like this about which I believe they had warned, but we somehow missed it out in news. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl what about your k-actress preferences?

Never thought on it Noona, I am more like "If I like her, I like her" :loolz:

I will think deeply on it. I am mostly drawn towards actresses who actually can act well. But then again, I also fall for most them as they are beautiful :joy:

I believe I will have to check the ones I like and find the common things between them :rubchin:

+2

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon Lee Soo hyuk, Kim Ji Hoon, Gong Yoo and Kim Jae wook. Dropped Park Hae Jin.

Yup, chiseled look. Did you watch your oppa Kim Ji Hoon in FOE? He had lost a lot of weight for that role.

Why did you drop Park Hae Jin?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

HI Friends.

@Sleepy Owl Well lost productive and lost notice of info to the planned ones. GRR. But at least the planned ones they tell. You but still they are not fun.

I hear you, I am mix liking for looks and acting or if for LOOKS then let go of good acting and plot at times. 

@joccu At home? Hope your night time (dinner etc) were not affected.  If past the time you slept, then that at least was during sleeping time.

@partyon LOL nothing wrong with it.

I like a mix . I do like a bunch of actors or I might end up liking an actor I did not think much of before DUE to their amazing acting.

#1 example So Ji Sub--I thought he had a nice body but before I saw his drama, I was like meh due to his looks. After I saw my first drama of his "Master's Sun" that changed. Plus learned IRL he is a good person and solid friend his stock went UP.

So I get you about personality.

Others I like in no particular order(for now)

1) Jo Jung Suk (not ripped hot oppa) but his sense of humor and ACTING skills /plus singing and dancing YESH

& Ji Sung for his emotive eyes. Yoon Hyun Min great on the eyes but last few roles were meh. Woo Do Hwan---in the Kingdom I liked his role better than Lee Min Ho's to be frank.

2) Lee Soo Hyuk (grew on me ) initially I thought this guy is a vampire but now I like him and his pouty looks

3) Hyun Bin and Im Si Hwan --their dimples

4) Eric Mun---his acting got me on board for him then later seeing his HOT kisses def got me on board. LOL Choi Jin Hyuk since Pasta. Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo----they are always faves. Ji Chang Wook---Loved him in Healer.

5) Flower boys---Kim Min Jae, Cha Eun Woo, Lee Do Hyun,  etc

So as you can see I have many. LOL. 

So I know Choi Jin Wook (Zoopa) who are the others?

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon actually did not watch it. Only seen couple of scenes in youtube. But I do follow him in insta so I have seen his body.  he has amazing abs and back muscles. 

well Park hae jin has been taking lot of awful dramas. the last drama that I actually like him it was bad boys. So not really feeling him right now. 

@Nodame it almost midnight here. so not much affected. I was watching a movie on a tv and after the blackout I had to change on computer to finish the movie.  I´m only thinking about the food in the freezer. Hope they don't melt before the power comes back. Still no power.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5