Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I do understand the first one, kind of honestly. As for the second one, well, now I am not really sure about this, but aren't idols also surrounded by reporters and paparazzis even before getting too famous, and have to be careful? Not that it stops them from seeing girls, but I am sure it kind of makes things difficult for them. 

Even though I am still confused a bit, I think, the above 2 points you mentioned explain a lot

@Ameera Ali My dongsaeng needs proof. Where are your kiss gifs? :D

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

Talking about kisses, non-idols Yoon Shi Yoon and oppa Ji Chang Wook are also great kissers :love:

Yoon Shi Yoon is such a gentle kisser :kiss_wink:

Oppa Ji Chang Wook has a more passionate style :kiss_wink:

Another great idol actor kisser is Eric Mun :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Seeing that kiss scene again, I am thinking of promoting Yoon Shi Yoon to oppa. :heart4:

I've seen him in many dramas and he's just the sweetest most humble cutie pie in 2 days & 1 night.

I would call him Cute Oppa! :love:

1574399248-3.gif

PS. He has abs - no worries :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hi @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @mirmz @Min2206 @corey @partyon @Lmangla @MayanEcho @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @iksunijini @Ernie @larus @joccu @Jillia @forme26 fi @4evrkdrama and everyone else

I know a bunch of your resting now except those not in Europe and USA. 

:heythere:

Back at work after taking yesterday off.

Now 2pm just had late lunch and decided to stop by. Work has been crazy.

I haven't read what has happened since I slept.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Talking about idol actors, Yoon Shi Yoon had to play a 90s idol in Hit The Top (which was not the best drama around - I watched it - lol :D ).

He has the visuals and the moves to be an idol, no? Too bad he only debuted as an actor.

1574399222-2.gif

1574400570-12.gif

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@partyon I do. I haven't seen alot of his dramas but he seems sweet. :heart4:

Just caught up on reading

1) Park Shin Hye I think I would like her as a person, but as kissing actress. She doesn't do much. Granted not sure if lack of direction for director. She did "move her lips"  Pinocchio and Heirs (the closet surprise kiss by Lee Min Ho). But I did dislike the dead fish no movement too and then the 360 swinging angle of the camera around the couple. (Remember that Mid 2000's in dramas til early 2010's? Don't miss that. Yea she was majorly rumored with Lee Hong Ki and Yonghwa s her boyfriend til she came out with her current beau.:ok:

2) Idols ---Park Yong Hwa, I did see "You are Beautiful" and I wanted Yong Hwa to get the girl but as second lead he would not. I like CN Blue Music and yeah all started acting and the booted member due to his affiliation with Seungri's scandal.

Eric Mun--Hubba Hubba king of good kissing for idols, Seo In Gook def good, Park HyunShik not shabby there are others but not remembering.:heart1:

I love Taecyeon and cool to see him in Vicenzo soon!:happyshakes:

@joccu Thanks hope all is well.

@corey Good point, form GOOD FORM is crucial for exercise to be effective.

Back to work now. 

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5