Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Hmmm this new theme.. Only available in dark background for mobile version?

Not totally sure. I can't get mobile to work for me at all so I only use desktop =[

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Hmmm this new theme.. Only available in dark background for mobile version? 

no it changes w/ the time of day or at least that is what it is supposed to do.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Just now, mirmz said:

no it changes w/ the time of day 

I'm using mobile currently and it's all dark..and here is like morning??

What number are we? 

Awesome! Who's KJY btw? I'm terrible with acronyms. :D

you more familiar with his hand :joy: 

5f03d0b756980425645135.gif?download

Oooh, don't know him that well. He was in "I Remember You", right? Does he have nice abs?

He got nice body :joy:

5f03d0a84dbc5314919944.gif?download

@triplem to me :joy:

15940864631594086458.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, snowlou said:

I'm using mobile currently and it's all dark..and here is like morning??

it's like a pink/sunset/gradient thing at .. well sunset 

and blue in the morning and dark at night

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

it's like a pink/sunset/gradient thing at .. well sunset 

and blue in the morning and dark at night

I ll check later on my laptop. But currently on mobile all i can see is dark background bur it"s supposed to be blue coz it's morning here:sweatingbullets: 

+2

40 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I think it's either @Alice Wonderland or @bairama haha

eheyy thanks.. ooooo what should i choose? This or that?:lol: Did you finalize your choice @Alice Wonderland?

Spoiler

slow burn starring contest romance

kslowburninglove-v3-rez.png&key=cca481becaea82562ec2f72d2977d677b0d4b3643752d6cb99ac33abfca209b7

or feed me ramyeon

ramyeoniconleegendminho-sq-trans-rez.png&key=8aed8e4de6e0801b308325818c67166c9ed8ed481642c11041ea6f035713d6bd

-2 hiiii

Edited by bairama
having troubles in spoiler it became spoiler in spoiler and left many spacings?
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@phikyl @mirmz oh, I see. It must be a fun chit chat ya. Linkin Park? I often listen to this music during school exhibition years ago. The music is upbeat and the vocalist voice is gravelly and sonorous. I like it.

59 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I think it's either @Alice Wonderland or @bairama haha. Can't wait for the voting to be open! I'm not familiat with school or uni term in the US. So does your school year start in January and end in December?

ah @snowlou I submit like three, but @Lmangla want us to pick one, so I'm still considering which one is good, while I think mine are quite amateur to be called good, lol. I have LSG ice cream, oppaland and 24/7 add/subtract club, so which one is more appropriate? I don't think the LSG ice cream one is good enough, because of my poor editing, lol. So it could be oppaland or 24/7? I leave it to you lmangla. 

School?

Spoiler

For our school usually it starts in July for every new academic year. But for university, they'll start a bit later, around August if I'm not mistaken. But now every school shut down and students are studying from home. I hear on the news that the new normal will allow some schools to re-open with some new regulations adjusted to the pandemic situation and it will be held into three phase. Like the the senior lever will go first and the primary and kidegarten will go last. Government will have to see how it works then decide the next plan. Plus there's still some discussion among them whther this will be applied only for some green zone or included red zone as well. 

how about your place?

btw where is the panel to change the theme color? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@phikyl @mirmz oh, I see. It must be a fun chit chat ya. Linkin Park? I often listen to this music during school exhibition years ago. The music is upbeat and thworks then decie vocalist voice is gravelly and sonorous. I like it.

yesssssssss i like how linkin park's songs are actually realistic talking about depression and anxiety vs love and cute girls smh 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, PeVe said:

Nice to read you :). Oh! I was looking for camellias in ink and I found this masterpiece and I don;t remember the artist:(  Yes, I was looking for Korean painting but it is not so popular. Do you like this subtle, minimalist pictures :)?  Well time to change my picture:)

+2

Yes, I like it! I like art so it caught my eye. :) What are you going to change it to?

8 hours ago, partyon said:

I love carpool karaoke with James Corden. One of my fave segments is the one with Paul McCartney. It's really well done. I think it even won an Emmy or smth. :)

Me too! My favourite is the Broadway one!

Oh boy, it's going to take me some time to get used to the new modes. I am on evolution right now.

+ 2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Oh yay~~

I figured it out! 

I hadn't changed to Evolution Mode and therefore my background was black because I was using the default Dark mode :emmm: 

Now I'm in Evolution mode...this is totally a cool new look. :ilike:

@Alice Wonderland I like the +/- ... since I'm not into LSG hahaahha. Oh...here in OZ school has reopened since a while back.. but the gov did it like what Indo gov is going to do to ease the students back to school. I heard Nadiem was going to make home school thing permanent??

+2

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

im using a different one, but what i mean is like use a downloaded pic or something as a background

Hmm We do have some available preset backgrounds for Evolution. Although we don't let members upload content in our database due to storage limits and that will probably kill the budget of our parent company. Although, we can certainly organize an event which members can present their own personal background for the whole community to use in Evolution Mode. So that's a possibility we can work on.

+ 2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

Hmm We do have some available preset backgrounds for Evolution. Although we don't let members upload content in our database due to storage limits and that will probably kill the budget of our parent company. Although, we can certainly organize an event which members can present their own personal background for the whole community to use in Evolution Mode. So that's a possibility we can work on.

GREAT!!!! thanks @Hanyeoun!!! youre awesome!!! :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Oh yay~~

I figured it out! 

I hadn't changed to Evolution Mode and therefore my background was black because I was using the default Dark mode  

Now I'm in Evolution mode...this is totally a cool new look

LOL. yes, I was in NM before. But when I log in this morning I saw my theme suddenly changed in DM. Then I see the boss has new update  theme so I tried. and ya, it's cool. But I still want to change the background, I click the bgm panel but nothing changed, how? hahaha

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I heard Nadiem was going to make home school thing permanent??

he ever consider to make it longer till December and will start the new normal school in 2021. But I guess after some many discussions among the educational practitioners, the new plan for school changed to be into 3 phases. Some students are complaining that they get bored studying online. They want to meet their friends at school and all other stuffs which make the online learning works less efficient too if it's applied for longer time. 

@bairama I am confused, hahaha. I leave it to lmangla, she could choose oppa land or 24/7. Why no one make LSG oppa badge again, sighh

• Like 1
  • Love 3