Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Sarang21 So I watched all those BTS videos for an hour. :D Did you see my verdict earlier on this thread?

Did ya'll see the latest Koala's Playground article:

Netizens Have Fun wih Top K-Ent Actors and Idols with Face Swap App Turning Into Beautiful Women

(source: http://koalasplayground.com/2020/07/06/netizens-have-fun-with-top-k-ent-actors-and-idols-with-face-swap-app-turning-into-beautiful-women/)

Lots of them look good, but lololol at some of them (like Park Seo Joon, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Kwang Soo) :joy:

nvvasd.jpg

878qiwe.jpg

ngfsa.jpg

Spoiler

bnvcxb.jpg

ert.jpg

(all pics credited to koalasplayground.com)

Wow at Hyun Bin, L and Song Joong Ki though. :dizzy: Especially L

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Sarang21, response to your post in spoiler. More stuff, including some fawning over BTS for those who want to skip this post.

Hide contents

I do appreciate that BH has given their artists much more leeway in terms of involvement and expression, and seem to actively encourage it. And, while the Rap Line has been more aggressive about being involved in their music, I think the Vocal Line members have also become more involved over the years. I think Tae and JK are more aggressive about it then Jin or JM, but both of them have noticeably taken on bigger roles, especially for MOTS7.

As for autotune, I feel that it's another instrument at the artists' disposal. As long as the artists are not reliant on auto-tuning their voices in order to actually perform their music, then I don't have any problems with it. The guys in BTS can clearly sing and I feel that their vocals are clearly recognizable, especially without autotune. Though, having said that, occasionally, it catches me off guard how similar JHope and Suga can sound. They must be spending a LOT of time together. LOL

There are some other artists who I'm not going to bother naming because they can only perform with autotune. Without it, they can't stay on pitch to save their lives.

I think it's fine to have a bias, but as their fan, they shouldn't be trying to foment discord especially where there isn't any. I like BTS being a group, especially since they all seem to be happy to be a group.

Someone recently commented how JK, the youngest, can sometimes have an attitude. I responded that I took that as proof of how nice the BTS guys are. Given how young JK is, and was when he joined the group, the older guys could have easily taken him down and shown him his place as the youngest one who needed to be deferential to his hyungs. Instead, they seemed to have indulged him a lot, building his confidence, calling him the Golden Maknae. It's true that he's talented, but they could have so easily trampled over his spirits. However, when you have supportive people who truly like you and want you to do your best, it raises your overall confidence in yourself and how you deal with the world. I really appreciate how supportive, respectful, and nice they are to each other, even in playful mode.

+2

Spoiler

Yeah I agreed JK and Tae seems to be more aggressive in that regard. JK has released a song "still with you" for Festa and there is also going to be a produced song from him in the upcoming japanese album. He has been active in making music so I just don´t understand why it´s taking him so long to release his mixtape after that preview :sleepy:.

Jimin is my biased and I would really love to have a mixtape from him. I find his vocal color so interesting. But so far it doesn´t seem like there is going to be something like that. :pensive:  

As for Jin...I think any mixtape or solo activities has to wait until enlistment. Since he actually has a degree in acting and initially joined BH to become an actor lots of fan think that he might want to branch out into acting instead of releasing music. 

I agreed with you. They are obviously using it as a stylistic choice. But you know some people use the autotune as a way to bash them saying that they can´t sing and that´s why they need them. There are countless video out there showing that they really can sing live but yeah....autotune has been weaponized against BTS from other fans. Which is funny to me because almost every studio album use some kind of autotune. 

It´s true that sometime both Jhope and Suga can sound similar. I have to say in MOTS7 Jhopes part in the songs has been my favorite in ON and UGH!

I also like them being a group...I love their dynamic together. They have also said countless time on video that they like to work together but you know some people have selective hearing lol

What you said about JK is really true. They raised him like if he was their own child. 

I think at the beginning things weren´t so harmonious which is understandable when you have 7 different people coming together. But over the years they have grown a lot and have learned to accept each other´s strength and faults. I also think that it can only work when you have a good leader, so in that regard RM really did and is still doing a great job. 

You know about the friendship about Jimin and Taehyung...recently they talked about how their frienship has evolved. Back in the days they were so sentitive and would fight and get offended very easily. But over the years they have grown to understand and accept each other more. They have become more mature. 

Have you already watched this video? It´s so hilarious :D

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

My BTS member knowledge is zero, I got to google who is JK lols... @stroppyse @Sarang21

I think u & @Sarang21 should open a class, how to differentiate BTS... lols.. but don't charge us any fees ok :joy:

JK is Jungkook the maknae of the group :joy:

I think I will make a post about the members. And as a fee I demand 250 Soompi points. :happyshakes:

At first I also had issue telling V and Jungkook appart. But now I´m like how could I have confused them since they look nothing alike :joy: @Lawyerh I think you need new glasses.

2 hours ago, mirmz said:

@Sarang21 i only know which one jimin is since i dont like kpop at all :sweatingbullets:

Jimin is my bias...so you got taste! :happyshakes:But how come you only know him?

@Lmangla event suggestion, quiz to guess who's the BTS member :joy: or maybe even mix with other boyband member... and we all die... 

Edit : but i think will be thrown with rocks by kpop lovers lols.... 

This sounds like a fun idea. Anyone who gets it wrong will feel my wrath!! :evilelmo:

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

@Sarang21, I love BTS. :wub: Denied them strongly for awhile, saying "agh, popular k-pop artists, why all the fuss?" ... until I started learning Korean from their songs. I adore House of Cards - one of my top 5 Korean songs.

+2

That´s how a lot of people start and then fall in love with them :joy:

House of Cards is really an awesome song! One of their best song ever!!

What are the other korean songs in your top 5?

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

This sounds like a fun idea. Anyone who gets it wrong will feel my wrath!!

Noooo..... :cry: I will probably get 0% right. :flushed: I thought we already bonded? I listened to all those songs for you as well....

Please spare me from your wrath....

You're starting to sound as scary as Ms. Koko.... <shudder>

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1