Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Team add always wins :(

Post more  . As team sub used to win at one time . But now -Team add has many active members 

56 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

SWDBS? @triplem? Is wakiki s2 good?

Strong woman do bong Soon. Not my cup of tea but had a very strong following here on Soompi . 

Waikiki 2 - yes I love it . Season 1 writing slightly stronger but Season 2 is coming together .  My sort of humour but you must view as a sitcom because each couple of eps has its own theme - it’s like American sitcoms - Friends or How I met your Mother ( dunno if you know them since you’re so young :D )  . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, triplem said:

Strong woman do bong Soon.

Ah. It's never as good as FP omg. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

OML, @mouse007 Did you see this???? Original Dao Ming Si meeting New Shan Cai. I know you would be screaming right now. Hahahaha.

@Lmangla Nam Joo Hyuk. It's based on real events it seems. Goguryeo era. It's my first hearing that. I only know Goryeo nd Joseon. But it seems it's before that. It's like this..Goguryeo>Silla>Goryeo>Joseon. I'm not sure. Maybe we should ask @stroppyse. You should watch it if you are into war movies like this. It's surprisingly good. Like see even I could finish it. Hahahaha. I didn't even pause or ffd anything, it was nailbitingly good. 

@triplem sorry man, I dont know who he is. Only after you said it now, I realize that he was a cameo. Sigh. Which drama was he in?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus have you watch Rampant? It has some war features to it. :) Hyun bin is in it. But if you want some light movies you can watch Because I love you. It's pretty good too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Nam Joo Hyuk. It's based on real events it seems. Goguryeo era. It's my first hearing that. I only know Goryeo nd Joseon. But it seems it's before that. It's like this..Goguryeo>Silla>Goryeo>Joseon. I'm not sure. Maybe we should ask @stroppyse. You should watch it if you are into war movies like this. It's surprisingly good. Like see even I could finish it. Hahahaha. I didn't even pause or ffd anything, it was nailbitingly good. 

will check it out then... actually grew up watching lots of war kind of movie classics with my dad. have you seen the great escape? I cried so much as a kid watching....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@sushilicious But rampant also has zombies. Hahaha. I should watch it sometime. Also please tell me you know Friends and How i met your mother. Otherwise even I will feel old. Lol

@Lmangla Ahhh no I haven't watched Great escape. As I said I'm not usually into them. You know Hallmark movies suits me better. Hahahaha. This I watched only because of NJH Oppa. Hahaha. Last night I dreamt about long haired NJH Oppa. Hahahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

sorry man, I dont know who he is. Only after you said it now, I realize that he was a cameo. Sigh. Which drama was he in?

No dramas that you would have watched. Rebel Thief , Children of A Lesser God . He also does a lot of indie movies . He’s quite underrated so I don’t think he’s well known internationally . 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@kokodus i know them don't worry hahaha. Just that i don't watch them 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

+2

A strange conversation from my dining room :o

Mom: :blush: *seeing my bro walking, after took a shower and only wearing his towel

little bro: why? :o

mom: uhhh my son :love:

little bro: why mom? :relaxed:

mom: mom not talking. Your ears will fly to the sky :blush:

little bro: why? Wae? 

Mom: mom see you are becoming more and more handsome :blush: uhhh.. are your ears flying now? 

Little bro: that’s the fact. I am handsome, mom :relieved:

and me inside my bedroom who is listening to the strange conversation out there ~~~~> :mask: 

that is why that boy is never act like a normal human out there :unamused: blackpink everyday and shaping his body everyday, scrubbing his skin, face mask everyday, 

and never help me to clean this house ~_~

I am worried.. :frown: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sejabin ~ how come your location says "in love"?  :sweatingbullets:

it should be in the love? Inside the love? In love? Xixiixixixi :love: what will be the exact words? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just now, Sejabin said:

it should be in the love? Inside the love? In love? Xixiixixixi :love: what will be the exact words? 

kekekek... guess you are happy. did you meet someone?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... guess you are happy. did you meet someone?

A kind of .. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Two of my favourite romance movies has So ji Sub - Always & Be With You . Both gave me a good cry :bawling:

578 correct 

I love Always too!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

A kind of .. :love:

enjoy! :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Watched this part and I wonder...is Nam Gil that short? Lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

594 :wub:

@triplem I watched sex and the city when samantha was confusing to looking for a new apartment. She talked about her place or something like that and at the end she is always at the right place. She said ‘in love’ and the camera shoot her bf in front of their new apartment xixixixixi :love:

btw please stop using that kind of DP. Back to the sexy abs and don’t follow sushi DP :no_mouth: let her be the only one who use flying hair DP

@Lmangla I am trying to xixixixi :relaxed:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

btw please stop using that kind of DP. Back to the sexy abs and don’t follow sushi DP :no_mouth: let her be the only one who use flying hair DP

She is gonna change to a woman DP soon lol.( @triplem you selected Nun Kim right?) And yes, I am the only one who is using that hair flicking DP. Plus her DP is bushy chest, it’s not the same as flicking hair lol. And btw she is gonna play with different kinds of DP till the end of FP. Which is...in 2-3 weeks. 

(Plus with you saying don’t follow-let her be the only one. Are you insulting my choice of DP?)<_<

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1