Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, phikyl said:

@mirmz grey is nighttime. Mine is pink right now cuz it's afternoon here. And it's blue in the morning. 

oh cool!

i wish could make a custom background in the settings tho 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Just now, phikyl said:

@mirmz Are you just using the default background or did you change it to one of the others?

im using a different one, but what i mean is like use a downloaded pic or something as a background

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mirmz said:

yeah maybe someone can talk him into it idk

I think atm, the priority is getting the default theme up and running again but maybe he'd be willing to work on it after the default theme is fixed?

Edit: Good Morning @snowlou!

Edit 2: 5000 posts! I'm finally a 5 star person too! Hitting all kinds of milestones this week. 

1 minute ago, phikyl said:

I think atm, the priority is getting the default theme up and running again but maybe he'd be willing to work on it after the default theme is fixed?

yeah true but after all the things are fixed to would be cool to have a custom background :D

• Like 6

@snowlou I am! It doesn't start until the end of September though. There are classes and stuff going on for summer term but I decided to start during fall term to give myself more time to get everything set up. 

Just a heads up everyone, @gm4queen submitted the coffee +/- badge as one of the ones to vote for in the badge contest. We should give her our votes! :kiss_wink:

There's another add/subtract one that someone here submitted too. I think we'll be able to vote for more than one.... Don't quote me on that though. :lol: 

10 minutes ago, phikyl said:

There's another one that someone here submitted too. I think we'll be able to vote for more than one.... Don't quote me on that though. :lol: 

I think it's either @Alice Wonderland or @bairama haha. Can't wait for the voting to be open! I'm not familiat with school or uni term in the US. So does your school year start in January and end in December?

@snowlou Not including summer term [because that one is basically totally optional and isn't factored into the time it takes to graduate] our school year is generally September - May or June and then Summer Term would be July/August. 

@phikyl interesting. Here is generally in Feb (so till Nov). Dec to early Feb considered summer semester. In my other country it will be July to June period for school but dont know about uni and there we dont have 4 seasons so no summer classes. Hahaha. 

Hmmm this new theme.. Only available in dark background for mobile version? 

:rip: 152