Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Alice Wonderland Thanks! He's very macho isn't he...though he's plump  He often plays a physically strong character. Except this one drama: Police Unit 38.. he's playing a character that just..plump..without physical power :D

wait, police U38?? oh yes, he's also in there with SIG oppa rite??? I love him there though, he gathered the team to collect some taxes from those pesky stubborn people. I love the twists and trick they scheme for them. And each episode ended with their successful attempt. so I like the drama so far. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yes, I like it! I like art so it caught my eye. :) What are you going to change it to?

Niceee :)  I look for art in dramas :) I have a plan :) what to do to compose with the new board. Mine is...violet.

What a hard working night it was!!! Such a long list of posts and new soompi clothes! Hi, in the new virtuality :)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@angelangie but is it vit c? I try to googled it up but nothing seems fit with description,

in my place there is c1000 something like that.. but not +1000?

the page loading is so slow in me why:dissapointed:

@PeVe hi hope you get good rest now after that hard works

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

the page loading is so slow

I have the same problem.

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

you get good rest now after that hard works

Hi @bairama  :) - being new one here it was rather shockable "work" because the posts come with the speed of light:letsgo:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

No I have not heard of that channel. What´s about it?

It's a channel where classical music students react to K-pop. It's really good because the musicians range from never having heard k-pop to fans. Their analysis really deepens your understanding of how k-pop is constructed and composed. They have done several BTS songs, check them out!

9 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Their carpool Karaoke was so much fun. I especially love the conversation going on at the back between Jin and Suga. 

Jin line "I don´t understand what they are saying but let´s laugh" is so relatable on so many levels.

I laughed so hard at Jin just being his savage self. Especially the Friends joke!

+ 2

• Like 3

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's the theme song for the antagonist Kim Tak when he's entering the fight arena. You can see it in the scene where Dong Man fights Kim Tak. KT comes out to "Fire" while DM comes out to a song sung by AR.

whenever I heard fire it connects me to RM and LKS break dance, :Megalol: and it's one of my fave song from bts. I listen to their music a lot during my school days. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, PeVe said:

Niceee :) I look for art in dramas :) I have a plan :) what to do to compose with the new board. Mine is...violet.

What a hard working night it was!!! Such a long list of posts and new soompi clothes! Hi, in the new virtuality :)

Haha. You should have seen us a few weeks ago when points were introduced. There would be 20-30 pages overnight! Is there any drama that has featured art particularly? I haven't been watching a lot of K-dramas recently, just got back into them during the lock-down.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

13 hours ago, partyon said:

This drama is more makjang than The Last Empress..... They have thrown all tropes they can into the plot.

We've had memory loss, noble idiocy, birth secrets, gay secrets, adultery, and now you're telling me we have one more trope?

BUT NO ROMANCE?!?!?!?!?

then will you still go for the torture?? :Megalol: stop it sis, save yourself!  based on your saying that it's worse than TLE, omg, TLE is the worse one and it's even worse than this, :surprisedwut:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I found the Twogether playlist on Spotify! I think it's mainly the BGM to the scenes.

thanks, yes, some of them are one or two used in the bgm scenes, I guess it's not the real ost, these are like some playlist made by other user under the show name. I'm looking for the one used in mostly episodes of Twogether. like you can hear it in the beginning of ep 1, it started from 00.18 to 01.31. it used many times as well. Ah, if only Netflix could release the ost for this too. 

• Like 3

AAAAA.... Looking forward to Immortal @phikyl   haha..

altho I suddenly want to sing Highlander's theme song when the word "Immortal" started to appear.. haha.. with lightning and thunder coming one by one.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1