Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Jimin is my bias...so you got taste! :happyshakes:But how come you only know him?

cuz i know some people who like bts and jimin is basically the most popular member so i hear a lot of talk about jimin but tbh i prefer Linkin Park :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

cuz i know some people who like bts and jimin is basically the most popular member so i hear a lot of talk about jimin but tbh i prefer Linkin Park

I love Linkin Park too! :kiss_wink:

d2336e86b6c08aeba7ea0eb6e9b3adb0.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Hahaha @mirmz. Linkin Park a safe bet here. No shipping wars really. 

exactly plus they have great music. @Sarang21 im WAY more into punk/heavy metal/rock than kpop so another reason i dont know much kpop people, their music is WAY too happy for me. plus all kpop boys kinda look like plastic dolls no impurities, nothing. too unrealistic.

btw @partyon my fav song from linkin park is crawling :D 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 3

@mirmz My favorites are One More Light and Place for my Head. Although, if I'm being totally honest, I can listen to the whole Hybrid Theory album and not get tired of it.....

Just now, phikyl said:

@mirmz My favorites are One More Light and Place for my Head. Although, if I'm being totally honest, I can listen to the whole Hybrid Theory album and not get tired of it.....

same i just listen to their songs on repeat for hours :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@Lawyerh @Sarang21 I really like Kard's earlier songs like Oh Nana and Hola Hola. They do tropical k-pop so well!

Have you heard of the Classical Musician Reacts youtube channel?

Yes they are the best when it comes to tropical k-pop. I also really like BM deep voice :heart2beat:

No I have not heard of that channel. What´s about it?

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@stroppyse @Sarang21

So I have listened through all songs you posted. I did skip the last parts of some songs that I wasn't feeling.

The best ones were in my opinion (not in any particular order):

Spring Day

Idol

Stay Gold

DOPE

You got taste! Those songs are really loved by a lot of people too. Expect for Idol that sometimes cause some debate LOL

The rest of the songs sounded very similar and generic to me. (Please, don't hurt me :D ). Please.

Say your last prayer 

tenor.gif?itemid=11318342

Those BTS boys look the same even in the video @stroppyse posted. :D Do they make a point of making sure all boys have similar clothes on and similar haircuts? :D

Were they singing live in this video? If they were, I have to give it to them that they are very talented. :) 

LOL it´s only a coincidence that they are kind of dressed similar with the same haircut in this video. When they are having comeback each member usually have different hair color and style. I should really post more BTS picture here so that you can finally learn to tell them apart :joy:

Yes they were singing live. 

6 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:sweat_smile: 

Not music, but I enjoyed their turn at carpool karaoke with James Corden.

Their carpool Karaoke was so much fun. I especially love the conversation going on at the back between Jin and Suga. 

Jin line "I don´t understand what they are saying but let´s laugh" is so relatable on so many levels. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@mirmz I used to do just that. My music tastes are pretty varied though. I like at least a couple songs from every genre so I almost never spend more than a couple hours listening to just one type of music.... I don't count when I'm at the gym because there are just some types of music that are better for workouts than others. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, mirmz said:

exactly plus they have great music. @Sarang21 im WAY more into punk/heavy metal/rock than kpop so another reason i dont know much kpop people, their music is WAY too happy for me. plus all kpop boys kinda look like plastic dolls no impurities, nothing.

too unrealistic.

btw @partyon my fav song is crawling :D

I think Numb is my favorite Linkin Park song (from their earlier years). Shadow Of The Day is also very good.

@phikyl I still listen to my Hybrid Theory CD from time to time. :D (Yes, I'm that old :D )

Even though I like most type of music, k-pop is not my fave either. (No offense to anyone)

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@partyon Oooo Meteora is a good album too.... Who am I kidding, all of their albums are good. :lol: 

I just love how distinctive Chester's voice was. I always know when I'm listening to a Linkin Park song, even if I've never heard it before. 

Can't you see that you're smothering me, holding too tightly. Afraid to lose control.....

1 minute ago, phikyl said:

@partyon Oooo Meteora is a good album too.... Who am I kidding, all of their albums are good. :lol:

I just love how distinctive Chester's voice was. I always know when I'm listening to a Linkin Park song, even if I've never heard it before.

I miss Chester. :cry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@larus @Ameera Ali @jeijei Where's our European gang? :kiss_wink:

I´m from europe too :happyshakes:

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@PeVe Sorry for ignoring you - it wasn't my meaning. :kiss_wink: You see, I've been listening to BTS songs all evening. :D

Welcome to the thread! You're in Team Add, right?

Btw. What I posted is not even 50% of their discography :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

@partyon Same. It's really hard to listen to some of their songs and then think about what he was going through to write lyrics like that. Like this one:

10 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Say your last prayer

Why are you and @kokodus so scary? :dizzy:

I really don't want to get on either of your bad sides ever again. :joy:

Let's all be friends! :kiss_wink: I will listen to all BTS songs you post ! I promise!

@Sarang21 Didn't know you are European!?!? Which part of Europe? Fellow European here!

@phikyl I love Leave Out All The Rest so much. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Do you like other artists too?

set it off, get scared, evanesence (i dont think i spelled it right :( )

bye bye dear chingus im going swimming :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 3