Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

thanks, yes, some of them are one or two used in the bgm scenes, I guess it's not the real ost, these are like some playlist made by other user under the show name. I'm looking for the one used in mostly episodes of Twogether. like you can hear it in the beginning of ep 1, it started from 00.18 to 01.31. it used many times as well. Ah, if only Netflix could release the ost for this too. 

Aww, too bad. I thought it might be what you were looking for. Some of these fans are so good at putting these playlists from songs in TV shows.

3 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay. Let me go back and see if there are more of @phikyl's posts that I have not liked yet. She's going to be Immortal today!

:hypehype: Yes, she is!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Do you have a clip of this? I'm not sure I know what you are referring to?

I mean these, start at 01.46

Spoiler

and this, you can start at 00.32

Spoiler

oh my gosh, this is why I love RM, one of the reasons is because of him. :Megalol:

• Like 4

holy moly guys. I refreshed and suddenly I have 44 notifications. :please:

Edit: Did you all stop posting to backtrack through pages?!! :Megalol:

Edit 2: 150pts left! 

Good morning @partyon! I think @stroppyse is currently going through all my bajillion posts in this thread to make me immortal. :lol: 

Everyone stopped posting but my notifications keep climbing.....

Edit: Roughly 100 points left!

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

There would be 20-30 pages overnight! Is there any drama that has featured art particularly?

Oh! Let's wait for the new record:heart2beat:

As to Kdramas with an art background. Uhm.. I watch this, filmed in studios because there are a lot of painting on the walls :). Till now, the best example is "Fatal Promise" . Once , I noticed a kind of a very interesting diptych on the wall - one part only, and I had to wait over 40 episodes to see the next part - cameramen  made this frame ugh!! :Dhttps://youtu.be/z-PXt_l_9kU?t=39 

Look,please 0:39 and 0:47 . Kdramas are sometimes "art museums" :doggie:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, PeVe said:

Thank you for the answer - -just a little tip...romanian , german, finno-urgic  language family? :D

lololol :D Look at you trying to trick me into saying where I'm from.... :D It's a Indo-European language. :D 

@angelangie After @phikyl it will be @Sejabin and @Sarang21.

In sarang21's case I think it's best to just give her the reputation points asap. You know for our safety. :D (ok, MY safety)

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Aww, too bad. I thought it might be what you were looking for. Some of these fans are so good at putting these playlists from songs in TV shows.

It's alright. I got to listen some good songs here too. And they listed of oppa song in there. So it's good. 

I just got kicked out from soompi a while ago and tell me to try again later when i refresh the page. Why? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1