Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

46 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh Where are you girls when I needed you :( let’s cry together...even though I guess ameera will be happy cause her crush is winning..

Haha hey @Ameera Ali shes calling us to cry together. But instead we 2 plastc bg LOL together here :lol::lol:

Spoiler

jHFCGIu.jpg

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem gonna change DP next week! 

Spoiler

20190406_230724.gif

And and Unni, @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh They bully me! :bawling: I say we cry together but they loling at me :( 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Savour those smiles @mouse007 cuz after this ep you will not see them again until 10th ep. Hahaha. Have fun!

Also I can't believe you've watched Habaek. Even my intense love for NJH right now doesn't make me want to watch that show because of all the negative reviews. I would've watched it even if I heard one good thing about it. Sighhhhh

Just watch the clips when he is in the Water Realm then, with long hair... :P

It's actually not too bad a drama. I finished it, and rather enjoyed it. Not enough for a rewatch though...

15 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama I don’t think he will.... :( because he is one of those who wouldn’t mind seeing Hae il suffer...I just hope that maybe Hae il have some other ex NIS friends to come and join the fight :kiss_closed:...why must they end of the week with this kind of ending :bawling:

Maybe, just maybe, he has a crush on Park and would help her?? Like maybe Park is attacked as well? :P

I'll cry with you, chingu...

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Savour those smiles @mouse007 cuz after this ep you will not see them again until 10th ep. Hahaha. Have fun!

Also I can't believe you've watched Habaek. Even my intense love for NJH right now doesn't make me want to watch that show because of all the negative reviews. I would've watched it even if I heard one good thing about it. Sighhhhh

@kokodus ugh, I can already tell my poor heart is going to go through so much with this one. :cry: I'm bracing for impact.

I actually watched Habaek only because NJH was in it. It started out good and then it just crashed and burned. But I still made myself finish it for NJH. LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @Lawyerh plastic baggies sisters lol :) so...which is the younger sister?

Chehhh you both are twinzsss

*hearts*

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Bae's drama is going to start airing in two days. Can't wait!!!!! Hopefully it will get subbed by some kind soul....

D3Um-enWwAE0IvV?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Nam Joo Hyuk. It's based on real events it seems. Goguryeo era. It's my first hearing that. I only know Goryeo nd Joseon. But it seems it's before that. It's like this..Goguryeo>Silla>Goryeo>Joseon. I'm not sure. Maybe we should ask @stroppyse. You should watch it if you are into war movies like this. It's surprisingly good. Like see even I could finish it. Hahahaha. I didn't even pause or ffd anything, it was nailbitingly good. 

Here is a wiki link for the film:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Battle_(film)

The Korean title for the film translates as Ansi Castle (or Ansi Fortress). The film is based on historical events, a battle between the Goguryeo and the Tang, albeit loosely based since a lot of details are lost in history. Here is a wiki description of the battle, however, mostly from the Tang accounts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansi_City

Goguryeo is actually one of the 3 Kingdoms on the Korean peninsula along with Silla and Baekje, all of these kingdoms precede Goryeo which preceded Joseon. Goryeo is actually a diminuation of the name Goguryeo. The drama "Jumong" is about the founder of the Goguryeo kingdom, and it's been the backdrop for a number of other sageuks as well, though Joseon tends to be the favored sageuk time era.

+2

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

did u find a drama to watch

Yes. Currently watching, he is a psychometry. I like the mystery on who sets the fire 13 years ago. A man was accused and in prison.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

how many oppa  @triplem got  , they all start drama or have up coming drama :joy: :mrgreen:

I have lost track  myself . I keep accumulating new ones. That’s why my drama plate is always full :joy:

But @Lawyerh @Dhakra I hv my reservations about Nana. Not a big fan .  And in any drama the female lead can make it or break it for me , so no matter how much I love oppa , I may end up not watching 

@sushilicious @ktcjdrama Don’t worry ! FP is not one of those dramas with a bad ending . The tone is not set up that way . But I think it’s a possibility that Hwang may come save Park . Lol! I don’t know why but I also think he’s got some sort of crush or admiration for Park . She’s sassy like anything . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

+2

@triplemIt's the first drama I see with her. It's the same for me with the male lead, although I like the (second) female lead more. Each character has to make me curious. At least a little.

Queen Noonalicious, you remember SLA? Would you still give it a 10/10 like you did back then? I think about finally continue watching it. Maybe even finish it this time. 

My bias actress KSJ even had a small role there iirc.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

33e40d625a6ef6a05d101d424c74bf37.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

these oppa need to give u break , I more than happy to take one or two from ur oppa from your shoulder :sweat_smile: add them to my list :joy:

Lol! I don’t know why but I also think he’s got some sort of crush or admiration for Park . She’s sassy like anything . 

I got that feeling too , they will be cute together I think , yes she old for my crush but I will accept her  , I don’t want my crush to end alone :mrgreen:

@avondale16 that good , I didn’t check that drama , I am watching other drama now , but if your drama have happy ending let me know I may watch when it finishes :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Queen Noonalicious, you remember SLA? Would you still give it a 10/10 like you did back then? I think about finally continue watching it. Maybe even finish it this time. 

My bias actress KSJ even had a small role there i

Yes it’s still really a good drama. But be warned it is a heavy drama & it does not sugar coat anything.

KSJ is acting in a historical soon. By the way your honeycakes got nominated for Best New Actress in this year’s Baeksang Awards . Pretty big deal , I hv to say 

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes it’s still really a good drama. But be warned it is a heavy drama & it does not sugar coat anything.

KSJ is acting in a historical soon. By the way your honeycakes got nominated for Best New Actress in this year’s Baeksang Awards . Pretty big deal , I hv to say 

I remember you said it's heavy stuff. 

The historical I am going to watch....at least I start and try to. I hope it's not as bad as Meloholic.

Honeycakes is nominated? I'm happy for her, she played her role well. Her role was badly written though....like the whole drama.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Morning all...

@triplem I know that FP is set up to be the good will triumph over the bad, but still, that feeling of defeat was so strong last night watching live.... And I guess the way they edit each scenes, made it feel like a bombardment of defeat...

• Like 2
  • Love 2