Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Hey @sushilicious You are still so young though. There is a whole life ahead of you. There will come a time when you can buy everything you wanted and much more. But of course you've to work hard for that. Nothing in life comes easily. It is a little ironic that I who have lived under my parents protection all my life is saying this. But I think I have somewhat come to understand the value of money after working in a government hospital for awhile. There is nothing worse in the world than being not able to afford to even stay alive. That is the basic necessity above all, don't you think?!?! We all are so blessed to have a roof above us, clothes to wear and have three meals a day. Everything else is a luxury. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@sushilicious ofcccc I'm joining!!:love: Will finish my things with MotA first:D

@kokodus totally:blush: bought by fishermen in critical and just alive right now is already a miracle for me..

But human is human, still having some needs and greeds.. Like I need some love for now eheeemmm lolols

To be a highschooler who is want to know what is love:lol: poke @Dhakra's fav song

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@kokodus Hm. If i could go pass the "I feel like i'm wasting my money." I might have spend more :joy: probably it's a good thing that i have that. But sometimes with that mentality it's just lessen the fun & bond with friends. Who invites you to events but you decline cause of the money.  

Had to get correction tape because clumsy me would write the wrong things:sweatingbullets: and make a mess on my paper which @triplem wouldn't want to see when marking student papers. 

But is good. Life is good. Seeing my friends getting all that expensive stuff and complaining about no money.."Girl. Look what you bought yo." Hahaha. And having a roof is better than none #kokodus is right!

+2 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@bairama Do you drink a lot of water? Make sure to drink a lot of water, but don't chug it. Or else Hwa Pyung and Choi Yoon will think that you are Park Il Do and they will attack you!

Ah...missed those days where i talk about this reference it feels gooooodddd.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I drinkkkk a lottttt these daysss~ ahhh I'm still can't understand your reference so I googled it and it is The Guest :) @sushilicious 

I hope you answer the question above though, curious about other opinions!! Suddenly I feel I'm not drinking enough xD

Why you are confused @Dhakra xD so the story is.. I just realize the nurses here is fanning him looool:( #jealouslilsister

• Like 2

@bairama I believe my reaction says it all :) but he does look handsome. You two really are siblings haha. So fitting with each other. Good that he was at your side when you needed him the most. Now it's time for you to do the same thing :)

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@bairamaAll men look weird to me. 

@sushilicious8$? Are they made of gold? Not even here they are so expensive. 

@triplemRO really had the slowest lovestory ever. We had a couple for half an episode. Still the drama was all about honeycakes and Ji Na.

@sushiliciousActually he wasn't an a-hole throughtout the first half, I think the writes made him one because they got rid off the initial thread and needed a new villian. 

I would appreciate a 2nd season if the cast is complete.

• LOL 2

I mean like @Dhakra Wrote a story using their names without permission. Use his connections to get them in to the company. Using people to get the company. Etc. His face at episode 5 though. But anyways,yeah. He may not really be an ahole, but gosh.  He is showing his father that he could make it in a wrong way.

+2

• Like 3

@sushilicious haha thankss. I just.. Hemmm let me see is he really handsome???? I still have to check it lol. But yeah.. I should be really thankful so I'm fighting to do the same thing..:heart:

And here comes the money thing starts creeping out.. :tired:

• Like 2

Omg it's a masterpiece. I did it! I finally made my gif smoother :) and i finally got to put this gif in my DP! Woohoo!

+2

• Like 5

@Dhakra @triplem Ro..Seo Hyun's brother was a mystery.. I love how RO can go about telling a story and that 'brother' was not even shown. It's just the presence only. Not sure if you guys remember this scene. Ho Won shot the arrow at episode two, woo jin just  nonchalantly flick the arrow away. Lol

If Dr Seo ever did this to me...i will faint.

Spoiler

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

33 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Seo Hyun's brother was a mystery.. I love how RO can go about telling a story and that 'brother' was not even shown. It's just the presence only. Not sure if you guys remember this scene. Ho Won shot the arrow at episode two, woo jin just  nonchalantly flick the arrow away. Lol

Can't remember that scene. It was quite long ago and many dramas later , alot of details I have forgotten. :D

Nice profile pic.

KDW has a new drama right? Some sort of satire... Female lead is @Dhakra's favourite in Whisper ...She was a truly evil 2nd female lead there.:ph34r:

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1