Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Strangers From Hell/Hell is other people is one of those “Wow, sometimes humans  are trash.” Kind of drama, instead of backing rabbit up, they threw him under the bus, even his girlfriend...Guess the only one that understands him is his dear wolf. ^_^

@superspacewelp, it’s alright. Haha. This kind of drama doesn’t really get slot of views haha

+2

From the trailer, I think both of LDW and ISW are doing very good. I love when actors try different roles and even it is out of their comfort zone. However, I cannot watch horror/thriller drama. I will have nightmares, no I even could barely sleep! :w00t:

So I will stuck with Dirty Garden for now. Hahaha.

:dorakiss:

+2

• LOL 6

32 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

SBS are adorable , they add baby to character list :joy:

SBS was really cruel.... I still cannot get over the fact that I was not able to buy the Stove League mascot.... the translated information of it being sold came out too late....

stove-league-013.jpg?w=820

Cr: https://thefangirlverdict.com/flash-review-stove-league/

It is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!

http://www.skstoa.com/display/goods/21214577

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 how are you , how your study going :wub:

+2

I laughed here because you asked her this after sending @Sarang21 to the land of distracting abs. 

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

that adorable toy , Once try to buy mini LMH :joy:

Don't know much about it so I googled it and find this minomi. Even phone messenger stickers have been released...interesting. This is very strong fandom indeed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1