Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Man good with strings

Dr7d5FOUcAUdTH1.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

need a drama... any recommendations @kokodus that would suit my taste? (not too romantic or fluff...)... and if there are timed comments, would be fun.... @staygold ~ any good angst turkish dramas? or any lakorn worth checking @angelangie ?

• Like 3

@Lmangla How can you ask me to recommend a drama that is not too romantic and fluffy??? That is like the only variety I watch...LOL. Anyways, by mistake I watched Prison playbook last year, which is not romance centric. A nice human drama set in prison. Don't think it will be dark because of the title, it's actually very lighthearted but at the same time wrings out tears at right times. Give it a try. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious I cannot watch Guest because it’s too scary for me. I actually don’t think I’ll be watching Kingdom either because I can’t do anything scary. I get stressed when I watch scary things and it bothers me. Lol 

@cenching I don’t know, I can’t see the resemblance to Deng Lun other than the complexion. Lol maybe bec I put Deng Lun up there and this guy is not even close to that level of hotness.  

@kokodus hard to imagine some people don’t find Deng Lun attractive at all right? Gah, I love that video of him laughing. His laugh is just THE BEST!!! 

On on another note, I wish they’d release more than 2 eps if I Will Never Leave You a week on Viki. I cannot wait to watch more of it and having to wait for new eps and wait for subtitles is a killer. Loving Zhang Bin Bin in this one. 

• Like 4

What the last 24 hours have been like over here in my side of the world..

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

Spoiler

Me:What?! Too scary?! Pshhh...It’s not scary at all..

Television showing:(Auntie stab girl in the first episode, Guy stabs Himself in the eye in episode 2 etc)

Me:It’s totally not scary at all~

But to be honest, I guess that I really like it till the fact that the scary factor is gone? I don’t think it’s scary, but it’s just more violent the Voice 1. :) Since Same Director :) @mouse007 kingdom is more scarier.

@cenching Mom, I love Moo Tae Gu :P No doubts. He is the best villain out of all of the villains in Voice. That Handsome, psychopath walking around in the house holding a rifle, hunting Jang Hyuk. Haha so cool.

@triplem Well definitely be checking his thread out soon~

@Dhakra but they will be talking about time bending though.so they will talk about this and that.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@cenching ikr because of the DP:sweatingbullets:

I lost my moo Tae gu gif, but I have this

giphy.gif

Messy hair *grunts* unbutton clothes *grunts*

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 hours ago, cenching said:

One of the thing that caught my attention in Voice was the Panerai watch MTG wore in the last episode in the roof top scene....That’s a darn gorgeous watch!!! :lol:

How come you sound like @Lmangla here ? :D

hi @pad-hari ...what have you been watching? I’m so sad TOP star is over . By the way if you like a good sageuk, check out The Crowned Clown...

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

I think @dotonly has just been busy with other things. I hope she comes back soon.

@kokodus I finally finished Encounter. Are you planning on finishing it? 

Spoiler

The ending was just okay for me. I don't know why but when JH was crying over the breakup, he looked more like a boy to me than a man and I couldn't get over it for some reason. I do like the family dynamic between JH's family members and how that conflict played out. As for CSH, it just felt like the one thing that kept holding her back in the beginning was the same thing that was holding her back in the end and when she chose to go for it in the end, it just made me go "meh". 

• Like 7