Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know, I supposed to concentrate on him, but I got distracted the guy on his left

As a shameless Broduce101 trash, I can confirm he's Kwon Hyunbin. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Listening to moon embracing the sun osts even though i don't even watch that drama.:joy:

The drama was having good reviews but I was too afraid of them coming biased fans [it happens A LOT in Kdrama world] and be disappointed.... it took many years before I finally binge-watched the whole thing. It was good! The first half an hour may be a bit too dark for some, but after you get past it, you will be grasped by the story right away.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Heehehehe apparently Wallace Chung is casted in a drama together with Tan Songyun.

She looks rather too young for him..there are better ones to match. For example, me. 

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, snowlou said:

@000231846597 oh yes...you must be watching some jdramas .. Ur dp is japanese first rice cooker! Have you seen Rookies? I rewatched that like 3 or 4 times!

I didn't watch it but I stumbled upon the OST in youtube and like it. Not sure I can find any source to watch it though.

@im0202 @ktcjdrama Nodame Cantabile is one of the very few dramas that I re-watched. :heart2:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The only time i got traumatized is this..Probably shared this alot but since we talk about Kbap (For those who haven't watch, watch it! Trust me it's worth it!)

Oh gosh, this MV... I was so shock when I watched it for the first time. :crazy:

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Congrats @snowlou @alleram95 75 points each both of you! Alleram even said perfectly correct, I watched Jealousy Incarnate in train LTE speed :joy:

I was wondering about notifications that you give me points. Thank you for the points. I'm going to visit the bank for the first time :D

:Megathanks: to the hardworking administrators for adding more emoji and updating the forum 

@partyon I finished watching GC. We got the romance scenes for a short time only in ep 16. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

+2

@LawyerhHey I didn't think anyone would want to join anyway. So I didn't think too far ahead and I haven't really paid too much attention. 

Give me some idea and I will put them into work.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

ahahahah...you can still give me all the negative reactions ...I can afford to lose the points #trashtalkingqueen

<_<

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Doing what second leads do best - losing the love line... @Dhakra for goodness sakes , you need to open a thread...what is the hall for when we aint gonna post nothing? 

Is it really losing though? For my pov the main lead loses, because most of the time he or she is way more into it and does everything to win a heart. 

Okay, okay, okay....I will do it noona....gosh....of you talk like that with your students I can imagine them prefering home office. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11167664

15 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@partyon I finished watching GC. We got the romance scenes for a short time only in ep 16. 

i watched the last bits too :tounge_wink:...at least my WW and YE sailed...the show was a bit draggy at the end of the day. They should all just do 12 eps dramas. Sadly I still did not feel much chemistry btwn CEO Yoon and Chan Mi. Their flashbacks did not make my heart flutter. 

14 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

s it really losing though? For my pov the main lead loses, because most of the time he or she is way more into it and does everything to win a heart. 

What kind of logic is that?  :headbang:Main lead tries hard-  gets the prize. Second lead tries hard -goes back empty handed.   

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 @snowlou Don't you all think he's so handsome in this MC cover?

Ah yes, for Hit and Run Squad Movie promotion, eh? He played as an antagonist character in there. A new side of him that I've never seen before ;)

One of my favorite moment of him in JI :D

original.gif

@snowlou good luck with your studies and for the upcoming exams!

source.gif

cr gifs: google

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

i watched the last bits too :tounge_wink:...at least my WW and YE sailed...the show was a bit draggy at the end of the day. They should all just do 12 eps dramas. Sadly I still did not feel much chemistry btwn CEO Yoon and Chan Mi. Their flashbacks did not make my heart flutter. 

honestly the most of the romance part didn't raise any reactions from me :lol:

Well the man got their woman of their choices in the end. I'm feeling sad for Mr Byun's fate :cry:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

+2

@triplemBut what if the "prize" the main lead gets is actually worse? He actually loses someone way more precious. Shall I pull out Shi Ho again? 

Most of the time both leads just fall into each other for no good reason, but second leads always have history together or try since years to make the other fall in love. They actually put effort into it.

When My Love Blooms for example, didn't you feel bad for the barkeeper? I felt so bad for him!

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm kind of want to crop him out koko :joy: Btw have u watched RJY in Lucky Romance? Not bad.

+2

Ofcourse I have watched Lucky romance...He was adorable there....

tumblr_o8u0d4ckN61qfakbgo10_r1_400.gifv

I wish he does more dramas....:(

• LOL 1

14 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemBut what if the "prize" the main lead gets is actually worse? He actually loses someone way more precious. Shall I pull out Shi Ho again? 

Most of the time both leads just fall into each other for no good reason, but second leads always have history together or try since years to make the other fall in love. They actually put effort into it.

When My Love Blooms for example, didn't you feel bad for the barkeeper? I felt so bad for him!

Noooo. SHI HO?????????????????? She was selfish and she put her own ambitions before him. Please let not forget she ditched JH first , and when her own prospects tanked , she suddenly decided to cling onto him because she had nothing left.

And that barkeeper....please that guy had 20 years to tell Ji Soo how he felt...and never did. And he sold Jae Hyun out in the past. I also didn't like him interfering to protect JS in the present....

10 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2? 

, but second leads always have history together or try since years to make the other fall in love. They actually put effort into it.

Its called stalking, clinging on to the other even after they said no/broke up. Its not healthy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1