Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Sejabin When guest was still airing the convo is so hyped! Like especially the airing date because we have a live telecast in which the account would tell us what she sees. The hype is so real! I was so happy! I live that thread. But now is quiet now :( I cried when it ended. Huhuhuhu. *sigh*

@angelangie im one of those who would sweat a lot when i have spicy food :)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Is it not common for people to fall for the bad guys?!?! LOL. I mean there must be something in him for so many people to like him despite the fact that he is a murderer? Although I could never understand why anyone would ever fall for some other guy when Choi Jin Hyuk Oppa is the male lead. LOLOL. But yeah people like different things, it's just a drama, no harm in liking a villain character as long as they don't bash the nice characters and the posters who like the nice characters. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I like black knights better hm.. :) @kokodus you are right. People sadly do love protagonist more than antagonist 

+2 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Sejabin When guest was still airing the convo is so hyped! Like especially the airing date because we have a live telecast in which the account would tell us what she sees. The hype is so real! I was so happy! I live that thread. But now is quiet now :( I cried when it ended. Huhuhuhu. *sigh*

@angelangie im one of those who would sweat a lot when i have spicy food :)

+2

hahaha poor you....

i wont :D 

• Like 1

+2

@sushilicious :blush: yeah I know that feel xixixixixi .. but if everybody too calm it feels like hmmmhh.. but if everybody become so very agressive It is interesting HAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAH.. hands down to all mods in duty during The King Loves show WKWKKWWKWKWK some users even change sides like add and sub to balance each team. Rinsan and wonsan HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA :joy: 

Btw I love that king oppa too more than choi jin hyuk because the king oppa looks too stupid hahahaha. Choi jin Hyun full with revenge aura there. I am not liking it :huh:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

+2

@angelangie had mala It was great! Spicy though. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

@angelangie had mala It was great! Spicy though. Hahaha

i went to HaiDiLao once before for the Mala stim boat....missing it again now :D though i need to run toilet like almost hourly after consuming it for the next whole day however it is worth it :D 

• LOL 3

Sweating after mala be like :

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Sweating after mala be like :

+2

-2 i miss it :D 

Image may contain: food and indoor

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Wa. I don’t even go to haidilao. Haha. So expensive :( 

@angelangie

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Wa. I don’t even go to haidilao. Haha. So expensive :( 

@angelangie

+2

hmmm maybe cause it was under my business trip....and also there were only 2 of us there cost me around SGD 117 if im not wrong....and it is worth it....expensive and their service is really tip top to be honest......

it is worth the dollar spend

• LOL 3

@angelangie Actually in your pic did you drink the soup? You are actually not supposed to drink it :sweatingbullets:

+2

• LOL 1

+2

@bedifferentI like how he scolds everyone for being slacky and even tells his partner to investigate properly, because she seems so have preassumptions. He really is a good cop. But I also like his weaker side regarding his ex-gf. It was a pain to see him suffering as soon as he finds out his ex has an affair. I would call her evil ex. 

@stroppyse But you find good foreign street food everywhere if you just look properly. Just because some foreign cultures settled down in London it doesn't mean the british food is good. If you eat italian street food in germany you can't say the food in germany is good either.

That doesn't count hon. 

We have the best korean restaurant right here in my city. Probably because it's family business and mommy cooks all the time. :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1