Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Question: no way to cancel the request of join a club?

So I was trying to start a club for more cash but I accidentally hit the join club button without knowing what is the club about. :lol:

It says that if you leave a club it'll rip you off for 200 points as penalty. Noooo... :Fist1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Wow I love the new soompi dark theme! It's cool! I've just re read the post and found the panel theme on the footer page. LOL. Yeah .. I've been back and forth into my account setting to find it at first. 

I'll do some review after I've explored this. Hahaha

First of all, since it's on dark mode every details of the post and words are seen much clearer and brighter. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@triplem @kokodus @Dhakra What's with all these "unamused" reactions going on? Are you guys fighting? :(

Just grab your popcorn and enjoy the show. Even after this ended, there will be guaranteed sequel :lol:

In case you’re wondering who they’re talking about, it’s from the drama Weightlifting Fairy. Drama ended years ago but their fight shall never end :lol:

• LOL 6

6 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

@triplem I cannot edit the Fan Level text by the way you mentioned. Think the edit function may only be available to some groups of members?

When you go to edit profile - do you see member’s title ? That’s the one .  I think you should be able to . Let me know if you can’t , I’ll try & see . Tell me what you want to put in . 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, mirmz said:

how did you change it? would like to know how 

Hm? I did as @triplem said. Go to your profile -> edit profile -> fill in the 'Member Title'. Like that.