Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Noooo. SHI HO?????????????????? She was selfish and she put her own ambitions before him. Please let not forget she ditched JH first , and when her own prospects tanked , she suddenly decided to cling onto him because she had nothing left.

And that barkeeper....please that guy had 20 years to tell Ji Soo how he felt...and never did. And he sold Jae Hyun out in the past. I also didn't like him interfering with  to protect JS in the present....

Here we go again!

She made a mistake! That's all! She was under enormous pressure, she beared the whole family expactations and lacked in progress. She had to make a call and later realized it was her biggest mistake. She was ready to suffer for it. 

Yes, she ditched JH first. But that doesn't mean she didn't learn. You don't make a mistake twice. 

She went back to him, because she realized what she had lost. Before her final dance she was in the locker room and thought about JH, not after. Even when she had succeeded, she still would have the same feelings.

I agree with barkeeper, pretty much the same story as Manhole. He had plenty of opportunities to tell her. And yeah, he really sold him. I think interfering was important, without him the sail between the OTP would probably took a  bit longer to sail. 

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Its called stalking, clinging on to the other even after they said no/broke up. Its not healthy.

There is a fine line between having an interest and caring for someone and stalking. And no, none of them had any intention of stalking. 

Don't you have an oppa to catch?

Edit: 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus can you feel @Dhakra coming up with a long lengthy argument in defence of his SLS...I think half my unamused reactions come from him :P?

Damn you! :D Yeah, yeah, you got me. 

But that is because after ALL this years, you still haven't learned the point! We had this discussion thousands of times! 

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

@kokodus can you feel @Dhakra coming up with a long lengthy argument in defence of his SLS...I think half my unamused reactions come from him :P?

Yes I can tell that he is on it right now. Yawwwnnn. LOL. I think ALL my unamused and angry reactions are from him. LOLOL. 

Edit : He is quick today. LOL. Expected a even more lengthy post about how Shi ho is the only innocent soul in this whole world. 

@Lawyerh I agree the female lead's character becomes really stupid towards the end. The middle part was really cute and adorable. Plus @partyon might be interested in this...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnlgKxj9pVRz8wctYGjhQLee soo hyuk is the second lead and they do this photoshoot together in one ep, it was super hilarious. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I had to go and find this clip after @Lawyerh mentioned it. This kiss scene was extra special as he didn't get the girl in R88, so his fish lips were finally put into good use here. LOL. He is just so swoony...gahhhh especially when he went in for the second kiss after asking her "Is this how you do it?" Why am I always attracted to virgin boys. LOLOL. 

P.S. Don't mind his shorts. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Plus @partyon might be interested in this...

Lee soo hyuk is the second lead and they do this photoshoot together in one ep, it was super hilarious.

Wait, what drama are we talking about? :D

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya female character crazy with zodiac reading... i only hold up cos RJY char is cute & tsundere. Only middle part is great indeed. Oh yes @partyon will like it, he's a tennis player ( Lee Soo Hyuk ).

Wait, what? I don't even like Lee Soo Hyuk.... :D I was not even rooting for him in the ONLY drama I watched him in. (I don't even think he's particularly good at acting or even good looking <gasp> :scream:

@alleram95 I'm so behind on my dramas (once again). Real life is just so busy. Will try to watch Good Casting episodes over the next few days.... How did you like the ending otherwise?

@triplem @kokodus @Dhakra What's with all these "unamused" reactions going on? Are you guys fighting? :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 2