Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Is it really losing though? For my pov the main lead loses, because most of the time he or she is way more into it and does everything to win a heart. 

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Here we go again!

She made a mistake! That's all! She was under enormous pressure, she beared the whole family expactations and lacked in progress. She had to make a call and later realized it was her biggest mistake. She was ready to suffer for it. 

Yes, she ditched JH first. But that doesn't mean she didn't learn. You don't make a mistake twice. 

She went back to him, because she realized what she had lost. Before her final dance she was in the locker room and thought about JH, not after. Even when she had succeeded, she still would have the same feelings.

Did you just contradict yourself???????? SO first post - main lead loses because tries too hard. Second post - dearest Shi Ho trying so so hard to win him back , she gets nothing. But that isn't losing just because she is trying? You have to argue better you know :evillaugh:

6 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I agree with barkeeper, pretty much the same story as Manhole. He had plenty of opportunities to tell her. And yeah, he really sold him. I think interfering was important, without him the sail between the OTP would probably took a  bit longer to sail. 

He did nothing for the storyline , nor for the ship to sail. Jae Hyun was well aware of what was going with JS's life.  He ( the barkeeper) merely interfered because he suddenly realised he was going to lose Ji Soo . 

@partyon ahhh no, we're not fighting. It can't be a fight if the "opponent" is incapable of putting up a sound argument. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11167664&key=f0178106be

gif credit @Dhakra 

Ohayou Gozaimasu~~

@Lawyerh so happy to see the winning points transferred to my bank account this morning. Still not used to seeing JJS dp but hey...that's a start

:heart2:

@000231846597 Rookies though not as complicated as Hot Stove League..it sort of has the same themes..baseball..underdog team winning..etc. So good. Love Code Blue too.. but for me the best medical drama so far is Iryu Team Medical Dragon. 

@alleram95 thanks dear .. I'm prepping my heart for the 2-hour exam tonight (let's hope the internet doesn't die on me :blink:
Lot's of bunny emojis..:heart3:but bunny is not even my fav irl (shrugs who cares)

Now I have to save money so i can buy the most expensive medal out there 

:piggie:

Abusing-emoji-mode-on

Just now, snowlou said:

@triplem why so early today? never see you around this early :coolshades:

no add

Yeah, I fell asleep typing my replies last night. :dead:Wanted to make sure @000231846597 knows how to change her fan level. 

I am usually up early but normally get caught up with work ...will be off shortly.  Happy earning cash everyone 

@triplemOh so we play this "I don't have a proper argument, so I just try to twist his words. Okay, no problem, I can disarm this easily.

I happily quote myself:

Is it really losing though? For my pov the main lead loses, because most of the time he or she is way more into it and does everything to win a heart. 

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Did you just contradict yourself???????? SO first post - main lead loses because tries too hard. Second post - dearest Shi Ho trying so so hard to win him back , she gets nothing. But that isn't losing just because she is trying? You have to argue better you know 

Actually my post only confirms my thoughts you mention here. 

JH lost Shi-Ho because he couldn't see who really cares about him and does EVERYTHING possible to win him over. Shi Ho wasn't the main lead, otherwise the drama would have been called "Rhythmic Gymnast Fairy Song Shi Ho" which would have been TOTALLY the better choice. OH MY GAWD, can you imagine......?:wub:

The main lead doesn't try anything, he is just fooling himself by falling in love with a girl who most of the time isn't into him from the very start. He just tries and tries to make it work.

When on the other hand, there is a second lead, who was always in love with him. 

Oh Triplem....after all this years.....you can't come up with a proper reason and still you fail even if using my words against me. Haven't you learned anything? Isn't it funny the woman who is teaching others, doesn't learn anything herself? Sigh......I actually feel a bit sorry for you :P 

Shi Ho was at peace at the end, with herself, with him, even with BS. She tried everything, but it didn't work out. If JH would have chosen her, he would have lived a way better life. Example?

I bet SH wouldn't have said "I think about it" when he proposed to BJ.

Consider yourself wrecked. 

giphy.gif

@partyon Don't listen to the old ahjumma above. She is a bit confused sometimes and doesn't know what she says. Just nod and move along. 

But for real, we don't fight....I don't have an enemy, just a victim. :P 

On 6/16/2020 at 4:42 PM, Dhakra said:

I would spent all my points for a Soompi Dark Mode -_-<_< Or more kb for my profile pic.

NO, honestly, plz gief Dark Mode :tears: Take my points and make me dark!

A new theme has been made available for everyone.

The new theme is called: Soompi Dark Mode 4.4 (Beta)

@HanyeounThank You

848c6b0d431081b174bbda161b8c1822.gif

no points,

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Morning all! I’m pushing for 500 posts:D

:hypehype:Let’s get it! Hehe

Go Go Go! You can do it chingu ya

:cheers: