Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra Morning or Night whatsoever :innocent: I would like to say that I have never tried Germany food, and what is Bavarian food? I would like to know, my Brangel brother :innocent: I am super positive today!

@Sejabin The Angel Who loves kimchi. Hahahaha nice one!

@bairama Hm. There are two. One focus on the two man (A & B.)in which B tries to attack a monster because A feel terribly down after losing his mother. But  B got attacked, So A went to save him. B went to the hospital while A gets attacked, becoming a monster before sacrificing himself by drowning in the East Sea.

The second one, came out yesterday, this one was just purely experimental, in which I try to talk about A’s family. So his father drops down from the bridge at the start and he basically jumps the time to the mourning period, in which he have lost both his father and mother. He looks at their wedding rings and remembers his childhood. (Good & Bad) Before he went to retrieve his father, and cry as he look out of the sea.

+2

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@mouse007 you know whats the worst? when you look at food pics of videos late LATE at nite and youre in bed. hahaha. such a dangerous move.

@TRaNz absolutely!! I’ve done it many many times before and I end up not being sleep because I’ve made myself so hungry. Have you been to Toronto? Every summer, each culture has their own food festival. They close down an entire street and the street is then lined with food stalls. So there’s Italian festival, Greek, Indian, etc. 

@Dhakra oh I see. There is a restaurant here called Wurst and they have different kinds of sausages and they’re amazing! They even serve duck fat fries. Yum! I’m not sure if it’s German but it’s yummy! 

• Like 4

@Sejabin The Angel Who Loves My Chan

Hehehe

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

@sushiliciousBavaria is a state in germany. Don't try it, it's not good, the only people that like bavarian food are bavarians. I don't eat it either. Glad you are positive, time to be my lil baby angel sis again.

Sometimes I really wish somebody would make a movie out of my dating or girl experiences each day. The same girl from last time lied to me again, but now she went full nuts. 

Life just doesn't me to have a gf. Single forever! 

@mouse007sausages are german. As long as it's not Bavarian veal sausage. (?) We just call it white sausage here. It tastes horrible. But for example Nürnberger Sausages are great or Frankfurt Sausages. Yummy!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@Dhakra Yeah! Let’s be single!!! Btw, why do you want me to be sane again? Considering I’m pretty sure that you said that the family is crazy or something. Or Awkward maybe? :innocent: 

—————————————

Omggggg This is so cute! :innocent: Small little Angels

giphy.gif

@bairama Thank you :) Love your support!

+2

• Like 5

+2

@sushiliciousNah, single is no fun. Of course we are all crazy. But we have to be sane. If you are like this every day, oh boy. I wouldn't allow any boy even close to you. :D 

Little baby johnnys. 

Anyway going to bed now. It's late.

@bedifferentNow that I think of it, I wouldn't mind if both cops become a little closer. I like the male lead. He's a good cop. 

• Like 5

@bairama If you look back through my posts, you will know that I really like dark stories. Hahaha. :naughty: *cough* Got to keep my cool today :innocent:.

@Dhakra Alright. Nightz:innocent: 

+2 

• Like 4

154 :no_mouth:

I feel want to pee 2 times in the church

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin but yet you can’t go eeee the worst feeling ever!

@mouse007 I want me some spicy noodles >< I’m hungry x.x but I just had Shin Raman yesterday :tears: can’t have anymore until next week. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Never have I been so unanticipated by the finals for my drama:sweatingbullets: 

+2

• Like 4

156 :relieved:

@sushilicious I go after we read the holy bible. When  pastor speaks wkwkwkwkwk. I didn’t hear him for the first 10 mins *sighhhhh.. he talked about divorce. Like this: if you want to divorce, then it means that you are not inviting Jesus into your marriage. You are not inviting him into your problems. Hmmmhhh :rolleyes:

now I am waiting for my little bro to take me home and I feel like want to pee again *sighhhhhh :no_mouth:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Anyone here watching SKY Castle? What is that about?? Interesting trailer.. 

Plus: @sushilicious yeayy:blush: say aaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

:lol:

• Like 3