Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@angelangie

Spoiler

It’s Empress Dignity  . So far everything is civil . @stroppyse is also watching & on the thread. Everyone is just saying how they feel but no one is really directly confronting others .But I will call for you if things turn nasty :D . 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

115 pages long wow..

@triplem you guys are hardcore fans haha.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@triplem oh, yes thank you.

What will mod do if that thread has poster war?

Well we try to pm members privately first to tamper things down. We do remove posts that are outright trying to instigate arguments & become personal. Warning will be issued if not adhered to . Our goal is to allow everyone to voice their feelings / opinions even if they are not in line with ours . But it must not violate our rules & become rude / personal. 

Edit

Spoiler

: in the past where the wars get out of hand especially love triangles , we hv to lock threads temporarily. I remember they encouraged the different ships to open a shippers thread of their own 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangieMala hotpot :)

This one is Xiang Guo. It's the dry version.

+2

damn .....i want it!!!

@triplem ah....kk....i knew the tide will turn when u guys showing me the funny clips of the emperor start having this tingling sensation for Sunny :x

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@angelangie when you were in singapore you should have tried it. HAHA it's spicy and numb :)

+2

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

115 pages long wow..

@triplem you guys are hardcore fans haha.

+2

That’s nothing ..in the past Soompi drama threads can go in the thousands : Faith is a good example. Goblin too . But it was really hard to keep up 

7 minutes ago, angelangie said:

damn .....i want it!!!

@triplem ah....kk....i knew the tide will turn when u guys showing me the funny clips of the emperor start having this tingling sensation for Sunny :x

Yes the viewers have been hoodwinked by his cute antics & agyeo. SSR is also very charismatic. But they forgot he tried murdering all the women around him 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

@triplem it's a lot to me because it's my first :)

+2

• Like 4

@angelangie

Spoiler

Yep, keeping an eye on TLE thread with @triplem. Will call if it gets crazy. Thanks.

SSR is pretty funny and charismatic in the role, but can't get away from the whole killing and lack of impulse control thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, angelangie said:

was actually shocked... this was basically me reading the posts...

KAIJA-SELF-PORTRAITS-HERO.jpg

Spoiler

... I can understand shipping a second lead in a romance drama... but this is revenge drama and the fella is the villain. evil villain. villain! do people not watch revenge/detective dramas to know what a villain is? :huh::huh::huh:..

... it was okay that folks are finding him charming but then, it felt like a shipping war was potentially simmering which just shocked me..... but yea, at least for now, it is okay...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Are there special thing that will happen when you hit immortal?

Gosh. I have a long way to go. Road to 10k woohoo!

+2

Nothing much . You just hv a change in title but it’s our highest level . It’s just for fun

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

That’s nothing ..in the past Soompi drama threads can go in the thousands : Faith is a good example. Goblin too . But it was really hard to keep up 

Yes the viewers have been hoodwinked by his cute antics & agyeo. SSR is also very charismatic. But they forgot he tried murdering all the women around him 

oh well it happen i guess....and with the way they projected it....it isnt hard to see...

it had been well known that sometimes the victim will fall for the abductor before.....

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I think i stumbled upon this old post in soompi that talks about different privileges at different levels  @triplem

Probably an old system i guess haha

+2

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

was actually shocked... this was basically me reading the posts...

Hide contents

... I can understand shipping a second lead in a romance drama... but this is revenge drama and the fella is the villain. evil villain. villain! do people not watch revenge/detective dramas to know what a villain is? :huh::huh::huh:..

... it was okay that folks are finding him charming but then, it felt like a shipping war was potentially simmering which just shocked me..... but yea, at least for now, it is okay...

well my dear....it had been known that the victim sometimes to fall for the predators....

and in this case....it was the predator that fall for the victim i guess

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@angelangie Gonna have mala tonight. Woohooo! It's oily, numbing, spicy :) i'm gonna look crappy after the session.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

+2 :rolleyes:

the king loves thread is the best thread ever and forever. Also rinsan soompi thread HUA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA :joy: everyone gets to their limits WKWKKWWKWKWKKKWKWKWKWWKKWKWWKWKWKW :joy: Oh gosh!! .. hahahaha if remember now I will always laugh so much. LOL.. oh I miss everybody there so much :heart: I remember whenever I read the wang bi mamas post something and very very very very long and I was in heart what the heck is this? What’s the point of this post? @_@ WKWKWKWKKWKWWK aishhh.. memory that will never back again. I love that journey

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@angelangie Gonna have mala tonight. Woohooo! It's oily, numbing, spicy :) i'm gonna look crappy after the session.

+2

lols why?

• Like 3