Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Random December poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these dramas that start airing in December are you planning to watch ?

• Cheat On Me If You Can (Jo Yeo Jeong, Go Joon)
    • True Beauty (Moon Ga Young, Cha Eun Woo)
    • Hush (Hwang Jung Min, YoonA)
    • Mr. Queen (Shin Hye Sun, Kim Jung Hyun)
    • Run On (Im Siwan - idol actor, Shin Se Kyung)
    • Secret Royal Inspector (Kim Myung Soo, Kwon Nara)
    • Lovestruck in the City (Ji Chang Wook, Kim Ji Won)
    • Marriage Lyrics, Divorce Composition (Sung Hoon, Lee Tae Gon)
    • None of the above
  2. 2. Are there any decent idol actresses out there who actually CAN act?

• Yes, please specify who
    • Haven't seen one yet
  3. 3. Main reason why you're on Soompi? (choose as many as you like)

• Oppa
    • I'm bored
    • Talk about dramas
    • Exchange food and/or coffee pictures
    • Hate on idol actresses
    • Laugh
    • To ship
    • Abs
    • I have nothing better to do
    • Gossip
    • Do math

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 12/05/2020 at 02:31 PM

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@thanie what event that you will attend tomorrow?

The one I've been raving about, the corporate party. There will be an award ceremony and I'm one of the presenter :D hahaha, I can't imagine.

Dress to impress!

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Anyone else watching "Crash Landing On You"?

Me

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 137.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Anyone else watching "Crash Landing On You"?

me too :joy: 

** @Lawyerh why last 2 day at work is hard Before the break :mrgreen:is boring making myself working  while i am thinking why the  Saturday can’t  come fast :D So I Can enjoy  break from driving at the 7 o’clock every morning until 3 of January :joy:

@Sejabin hug :kiss_wink:

@triplem  Did you watch 9.99 billion, what cliffhanger :mrgreen: it’s crazy 

+2

• LOL 1
8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Alime too... it such a long week for me as well... All I want for Christmas is the oppa Landing and oppa Villain :joy:

this should be our look then :joy:

5dfacad33099d374106034.gif?download

** did you watch your shipping ( villain & detective) hold hand :blush:

+2 

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Referring you this post, but it’s alright now lol

+2

:lol::blush::PI actually quoted the game's rule when I posted that :D but it disappeared in front my naked eye :w00t:. Newbie problem :(

+2

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, Sejabin said:

If we go to the mall and I go to the makeup store he will leaves me alone there HAHAHAHAHA .. the point is I never listen to him about my presence lol. 

@Sejabin, my hubby's a nagger for a guy :joy:. He follows me around, very noisy and annoying. So I walked out .. end of the story! Next time, I would take a solo flight... 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

The series love alarm the casts looks cute..Will probably try this series :joy:cause for the boysss

..But I scared later I ship wrong couple lol...like how I typically do...erm..shift the girl away...:lol:

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

He is older than us. 37 y.o born 82. I assume ure about the same age with me :joy: I can feel it :mrgreen:

I'm not being nosy ... but how old are you? PM ... I'm a secret keeper 

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The series love alarm the casts looks cute..Will probably try this series :joy:cause for the boysss

The boy SongKang?  He’s a Rowoon doppelgänger... like Yeo JinGoo and Kim MinJae... Song Kang’s pic popped up for a recent Netflix original drama and at first glance I thought he was Rowoon (from Extraordinary You). :lol:  But a smaller version.

As for Oppas... I thought the rule of thumb was as JiSung stated :lol:

dramas-kimchi-KMHM-Yo-Na-you-are-my-oppa

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
46 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I'm the youngest among the crowd here :) 

Obviously. You were born on yr. 1999. Haaaaay, I missed being young. I turned 34 last Oct. 

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im on my 30s... @thanieyounger than Hyun Bin, older than Lee Seung Gi bwahaha... How about you? Age is just a number. I take younger oppa under my wings as well ah.... :mrgreen:

34 :blush:. Yeah, age is just a number ... 

I stan for older Oppas ... the likes of Hyun Bin, Kim Rae Won, Song Seung-Heon, to name a few, hehehe

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

wkwkwkwkw.. like only wear baby powder or only lipstick

Baby powder causes breakouts. You may frankly, in a gentle manner tell your in-laws not to touch your things. It's just plain rude

• Love 2

@Ameera Ali My new ship

Joking ! Actually my new ship is this 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@triplem I'm loving leverage..but that son of the elderly home is going to burn the whole place down. :( let me tell you...Tae Joon and Roy..I LOVE THEM. Omg.They really handsome. I cannot not say this. I love them:joy: Tae Joon charismatic Roy that big punching potato.:joy: My heart is for the two lol

Agree with you . I really enjoyed the series because of them & also the actress . I like how she can’t act on stage but can scam ppl :lol:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/guo-jingmings-new-film-qing-ya-ji-stars-mark-chao-and-deng-lun/

Calling Mark Chao's and DengLun's fans....Hopefully this will push thru....:glasses:

@Sejabin

Your hubs understand what is Dior or KJ's makeup??? My hubs doesn't care what makeup do I use and hell!! he doesn't even realized I put on makeup.....:joy: 

I have a bad annoying habit which is the more some people invading my personal space the more I will challenge them. If my in laws ever told me about what makeup I shouldn't use, I will deliberately bring many of those forbidden items on visit and display it openly....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@thaniewhats ur favourite K-drama so far? And normally what genre you watch? Romance only? Or do u like detective or crime? 

I like Hyun Bin, but once his drama ended I often forget him :lol: I got short term memory lols... 

I'm sorry for your memory loss :joy:

I love detective and crime drama, psycho-thriller, fantacy... sadly most of my biases starred romcoms so I'm into romcoms most of the time. I don't have any specific favorite kdrama but whenever I'm upset, I always find myself rewatching past drama of Park Shin Hye, Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo.. do I sound like a fangirl? I am ... 

+2

• LOL 1
16 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

@Ameera Ali So you are watching that drama too? :joy: I wish one of my 1001 oppas would crash land into my life too :mrgreen:

+2

Yes I am watching, me always watching romance drama :sweat_smile: 

you want to destroy 1001 national treasures :joy: it isn’t easy to land on oppa by the way :D

the landing

15767909961576790920.gif

his Way to put every muscle back after the landing :mrgreen:

15767906061576790572.gif

+2

• LOL 3

@Ameera Ali The moment I heard Hyun Bin...I just have to watch it...after memories of the alhambra I missed those cheekbones :joy:

I was actualing thinking that the oppa´s would fall into my arms and I would catch them.

But after watching those bts...

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was actualing thinking that the oppa´s would fall into my arms and I would catch them.

I wouldn’t take any responsibility of the life of any oppa  try to fall into my lap :joy:

even poor prince fall short landed on the bed while I try to catch him :joy:

Spoiler

5dfbf4e7b09a4181310090.jpg?download

Prince surrounded @Lawyerh , @Sushimi :mrgreen:

@Sejabin morning :kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic