Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHXf0fRKDMCsW_2fSOU9FMay you feel the ripples of our thoughts and prayers.

Welcome back we missed you...:heart:

@abnoch

No matter the storm ride%20the%20wave%20of%20cancer%20togethimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_UBm8uzPAPRA_F1uuEcb

Love to everyone.... -2

@Dhakra fighting for the one you love.. sounds so romantic! LOL

I, too, agree that it's human to want to fight for the person you love. I would too, although to me there is a line that shouldn't be crossed where one becomes malicious. The heart can be treacherous so we must also use our power of reason. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, mouse007 said:

would gladly swap weathers with you. It’s supposed to snow 5-10 cm tomorrow and really cold. On Sunday the high will only be -15 and the low is going to be -22. I don’t want to go out. 

I am loving TSYB! I also found the accent a little unsettling but I love the island and all the people in it. One thing though, they literally cook in every episode and the food looks so amazing that I am often left craving and starving. I’ve been eating so much more bec of it. Hahah

It’s so good . Last night was eps 10. Hang on , there will be some angst but it will be a worthwhile journey when u reach end of ep 9. Eps 10 was really touching , funny & so satisfying for me. 

———

cracked up back reading ... ehhhhh when you like someone, you just do . Age is irrelevant. Dated both younger & older men , same age too ..it’s the connection that’s most important  :P

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Do I look like someone who knows how the californian state flag looks like? :D You sure? Did you ever try? I remember a time where each day you revealed a talent of yours. Iirc you are also a good mechanic! 

Yes... Yes you do. SEE vvvv

255px-Flag_of_California.svg.png

I have never tried it because nature and I don't really get along. I like hiking in the summer/fall and that's about it. I don't do that camping thing. I like electricity and warmth! 

I am... a decent mechanic I suppose. I know enough to keep my car running and I have google fu for everything else. I suppose this means it's time to reveal another talent eh? I'll post a pic of my current knitting project when I finish it. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

But imagine a squirrel taming phikyl riding a bear while flexing her gym-proofed muscles! AWESOME! :D

Soooo I'm Princess Merida now? Odd but I love her hair so I guess I'll take it! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@mouse007Omg I had these discussions so often that I automatically tagged @triplem frist. 

The line is very thin imo. I read so often that girls find other girls behavior malicious when I actually didn't think like that. Well, we are not talking about the real evil stuff of course, but sometimes you have to try and show that you do really care. 

Sigh.....these Shi-Ho vibes.

@phikylHonestly......I expected something.....different after you told me about a state flag. Something more.....sunny. Without the text I would the flag looks more like.....Wisconsin. 

Well, Nature (like real nature, not the Kpop Band) and I aren't friends also, I tried camping once as a child and hated it. I mean, who wants to sleep in a tent anyway.  

Weren't you working on a truck or something about a year or two ago? Or manage to fix your broken car? 

I'm interested to see what you do currently. Knitting? Oh gosh, self knitted scarfs are the best and also, one of the most romantic gifts I can imagine. Scarfs are fun. 

12 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Soooo I'm Princess Merida now? Odd but I love her hair so I guess I'll take it! 

Princess who? Lemme google that.

Okay....don't know, never heard of her.....does she ride bears?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Then again, I think this is true for any romance for me, that the actors have to be able to show me why I should be cheering their love on. If not, then I tend to switch off. My all time classic case for this may be Dr. Stranger. LJS was soooo good in it, and even conveyed how in love with his supposedly dead gf he was, but the female lead was just...flat is the nicest way I can put it. No age difference or anything, but I never bought the romance in that drama. The only thing that was good about that drama is that it was the first time I watched Park Hae Jin who was also too good for that drama.

Ahemmmmm ....oh FL is the very one on my banned list ! 

5 hours ago, Dhakra said:

you date an older woman as a guy, then you have to prevent making her feel that she is your mother. Guys normally have a very special relationship towards their mother and you don't want your "girlfriend" having the feeling that she just has a younger son instead of a grown up man aka boyfriend. Both visually and in regards of behavior.

So you have to be extra careful with everything, which puts a lot of strains towards the relationship. As soon as she begins to doubt that you are her boyfriend, things can go bad. 

And that was my main problem during ICHYV, whenever they were next to each other, it looked like a mom was next to her teenage son. They never felt couple-ish. Oh @triplem you remember m

For this drama it’s not the age difference that made me uncomfortable. It’s the fact he was still in school / or just fresh out of it & she was way ahead in life experience. It’s the fact that they were in completely different stations  in life that made it awkward. If we add say 5 or more years to both their ages, ( both working ) the relationship would be a lot more easier to accept for me .

I have a couple of close girlfriends who are very happily married to men 8 to 10 years their junior . And the Husbands have a much finer appreciation & respect for their wives.  

8 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

mouse007Omg I had these discussions so often that I automatically tagged @triplem frist. 

The line is very thin imo. I read so often that girls find other girls behavior malicious when I actually didn't think like that. Well, we are not talking about the real evil stuff of course, but sometimes you have to try and show that you do really care. 

Sigh.....these Shi-Ho vibes.

This is the second female lead syndrome that is talking . @mouse007, dhakra has a thing for hmmm challenging women ..masked as strong personalities..kkkkk

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

Yes to the first. There's a reason there's a bear on the state flag. =p

+2

Then again, that is a California grizzly bear on the California state flag, but we've hunted them to extinction, so no more grizzlies in our mountains. Actually, since the California grizzly bear was a subspecies of the grizzly bears, they're completely extinct.  :bawling:  We still have some black bears, but no brown bears at all any more. This is making me very sad right now.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

The woman in @packmule3's photo is Nam Ji Hyun, a fantastic veteran actress. Her most recent project was 100 Days Husband, and the photo she posted with JCW is from Suspicious Partners.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Honestly......I expected something.....different after you told me about a state flag. Something more.....sunny. Without the text I would the flag looks more like.....Wisconsin. 

Well, technically, California isn't the sunshine state.... That would be Florida....

Last year.... I replaced the master and slave cylinder in my car. Is that what you're talking about? That was super easy though. 

I made a bunch of scarves for Christmas gifts last year. They're kind of boring to make if you're not doing a pretty intarsia pattern [intarsia = weaving different colored strands of yarn into a project to make a pattern/picture] or cables or something though. 

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 2