Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious I can handle only a little spicy but if it’s super spicy, then it’s not enjoyable for me to eat. Lol you should have a stack of instant spicy ramen on standby for moments like these when you just want to quickly satisfy a craving.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

Anyone here watching SKY Castle? What is that about?? Interesting trailer.. 

About parents who wants their children to go to the best univ/be the best student no matter the cost. Theres a bit comedy too.

@mouse007 if Ramen is actually healthy...I would eat it every single day. Haha

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@sushilicious lol I know right? Ramen is sooo good but not the healthiest option. 

• Like 3

@mouse007 *sigh* why is the unhealthiest food got to be the best tasting food?

@bairama aaaaaaaaaaaa~

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Well after dotonly talks about Sky Castle guess who will not watch it? 

Me: I really cannot ah.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@TRaNz steak tartare, duck, creme brulee, escargots, mille-feuille... you are no vegan.  I am miffed that I was not invited! :lol:  I didn't make it to Australia by the way, still has your Melbourne list for the trip, soon.

@stroppyse I have to agree with you, my friends who visited London said good foods can be found in London if you are prepared with $.  Me too, I don't want to miss some things so the research is done.  I am not one with google spreadsheet for my visits... tho I should for memories and recommendations to others.  That's it, I will journal and excel spreadsheet my visits starting this year. hahaa

I will def Uber once I start the pilsner... to make sure I am on the right side of the street at least.

@Dhakra  Ji Heon is the one character I identify with the most in viewpoints and especially approach.  He started out with a clear opinion of what is good/evil, how precious a human life is, where law&order's place in society is.  He's idealistic with a strong sense of justice, a good moral stance.  You will see him undergoes change, some good, some not so good.  The question is will he come out unscathed, for the better or worse. Ji Heon has a wonderful character arc, his story will make him a better human being and detective.  See if you agree with his way of doing things.  Lee Yi Kyung reminds me of Jung Kyung Ho's role in Life on Mars.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

@dotonly I thought it will lead to thriller or smth?? Pwahahaha..

It was quite thrilling. Kinda dark

(for me).

5 minutes ago, dotonly said:

It was quite thrilling. Kinda dark

(for me).

In what way Dark?:ph34r:

+2

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

In what way Dark?:ph34r:

+2

Theres some comments that said it kinda similar (just a little bit) to Desperate Housewives. Not your drama type.

@bedifferent AHAHAHA, not a chance...i mean there was like 2 pieces of carrot, some kale and onions....bout it. Oh we also had a side of Pomme Frittes. hAHAHAHA

We will have to touch base again when you do go, just to make sure the list is still 'valid'. :blush:

@mouse007 , nah i haven't been there yet. Not much of a traveler. We have something similar to that hear at a large market in the city. Pretty dangerous....dangerous because you eat so much that you then decide you need to sit down to eat some more...but then you cant get back up. Happened on few occasions.

We just kept eating from different stalls as its different cuisines and we wanted to try them all. Got to a point where we were like, nah lets sit down  for a bit and eat slower....did this a few times in one nite until we struggled to walk back to our cars. HAHAHAHA

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:
9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

feel like I'm banging my head against the wall. ugh. why don't people see a drama within the context of a genre? <_<

Urggh I know ... I just got off the thread ..

Reveal hidden contents

yea, I was tempted to write another post but it seems pointless. they are determined to ship her with a psycho and seem to think he is morally gray. what can you say to that? *banging head on desk* so rather I will let them watch the drama and have their ship gloriously burn. this is the writer's style where the villain feels the pang of love before the lead starts twisting the knife in little by little.... but yea, I just couldn't hold it in any longer and typed off my lectures yesterday as it felt like we were on a tip of a shipping war which is really really really ridiculous considering the genre. not that it made any difference. :unsure:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Like 3

@TRaNz I know what you mean. I’ve over eaten on a few occasions myself and it’s not fun once you’re too full. Lol but I understand what it is like to just want to try everything. I go crazy at festivals because I cannot decide what to eat first. I know I cannot eat everything so it’s a matter of prioritizing the food. Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@mouse007 I also notice the price of items at these festivals go up quite a bit every year. I know its a rare occasion event thing, but also a bit of a turn away. It can help in deciding on what to NOT eat. hahaha.

• Like 3

@TRaNz it’s the same here! They go up by $1 every year it seems and it really does turn me off. I mean part of the draw of going to food festivals is that you get good food for cheap. It adds up pretty quickly too! $3 here, $3 over there and before you know it you’ve spent close to $100 on street food!

• Like 3

@mouse007 yeah, especially with the fusion style foods, like its entree size and all, maybe 2 or 3 in a serving. But when you hit the bracket above $16 , gotta choose carefully as some items down here in Aust at the festivals hit up to $26....or have no self control and just throw that money at them pointing at multiple items on the menu with a grin.....**am guilty of this**

• Like 3