Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Ya! I see you Mrs. Fancy Pants! How do you spent your holidays? You probably go into the woods and chop your own christmas tree and bring it home with your self-repaired US-Truck.

Actually, I am one of those environmentally conscious weirdos. I have a fake tree that we set up on Thanksgiving, after dinner. :lol: 

I'm not really huge on Christmas tbh. I celebrate it with family and we do the gift exchange thing but I much prefer Halloween. I do love the smell of pine trees though. mmmmm. :smile:

@triplem Busy is an extreme understatement to my life right now. Between work, gym, school and fixing my car I feel like I have no time to do anything anymore. >< 

Not sure what the number should be so....

+2

• Replies 135.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• cenching

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

On 12/14/2019 at 2:41 PM, Sejabin said:

Sometimes a mom needs to go out :kiss_wink:

enjoying weekend mode ON. 

No number because it is double post. Sorry mods love you all

@thanie I am using red lippie from kylie jenner kristen ^_* for my weekend xixixi and @mouse007 I am using fake eyelashes to strengthen my eyes hahaha. And I love it and will use fake eyelashes from now on as my everyday makeup. It is better than I must to booked waiting list for eyelashes extensions. Too complicated. 

@Sejabin, motherhood looks gorgeous on you :wub:.

And how did you "shrink" yourself after giving birth? :blush: You looked so slim as if your didn't gave birth at all, I'm so jealous!!!

I don't like using fake eyelashes, I become sleepy whenever I wear one :D

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I’m gonna check out Henry Caville’s The Witcher on Netflix next week, watch with me :D

Ooo...great minds think alike.  I saw the trailer and liked it.  It’s something hubby will like too (I think) so at least that’s something I can watch with him.  I think the last series I tried (operative word) to watch with him was Van Helsing... that lost me when the male lead became a zombie... :lol:... 

Haven’t read the books (Witcher).  Have you?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem @Dhakra ~ what exactly is this fairy drama about? feel like dhakra and I have very different tastes LOL. am watching 2 dailys at the moment and even that feels like I barely have time. :sweatingbullets:. will check out ep 1 when I can and post something.

It is a coming of age college drama - the setting is in a sports university. Cute sweet rom -com. Nothing heavy and it is feel good and fun .

The OTP matched well. 

Edited by Guest
6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem @Dhakra ~ what exactly is this fairy drama about? feel like dhakra and I have very different tastes LOL. am watching 2 dailys at the moment and even that feels like I barely have time. :sweatingbullets:. will check out ep 1 when I can and post something.

Like @triplem already pointed out, it's a soft warm good-to-watch drama that doesn't need much attention. It's the go-to feel good drama you can watch. So many beautiful, fluffy moments without being too cheesy. It's really just the daily life of two sport students who chase their dreams and find love in different "worlds". The male lead is in the swimming team and very popular and Bok Joo is this strong woman in the weightlifting team, that is always overlooked and doesn't have the biggest reputation, since weightlifting isn't as sexy as for example gymastics. 

But my all time fav actress is in the gymnast team.....so.......I am Team Gymnast.

Kyung Soo Jin as Shi Ho is also the reason why @triplemand me will begin to bicker.

+2

Edit: Oh and that may be also important for you girls: A LOT of abs during the drama :D After all they swim topless. :ph34r:

@triplem @Dhakra am obviously the wrong candidate for this fairy drama but here's my thoughts after watching 10 minutes: :sweatingbullets:

both of them are the wrong body shape for their respective sports! :huh: weightlifters tend to be stocky and have very well defined thighs -- they do so many squats that they have a kind of apple shape almost. here, not only was she too skinny but she didn't have enough thighs. in contrast, the extras or other team members are more in line with how weight lifters look.

as for the abs, again totally wrong! swimmers have some of the most gorgeous abs and it is so great to see them dive in the water. here, he was way too skinny and his shoulders were just not developed enough. he didn't have the lean muscle on his arms. obviously they can't cast people from the sport but neither look quite right. but as a story, yea, it makes sense that a weightlifter would feel intimidated by a swimmer if she feels conscious about her body.... let me see if I can finish the episode - am not really a fan of campus romance or slice of life.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Edit: Oh and that may be also important for you girls: A LOT of abs during the drama :D After all they swim topless. :ph34r:

:scream: Dhakra is using abs to sell his favorite drama...

Well, the swim team was just alright for me. I'm rooting for the weightlifting team!!

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

think it was @Dhakra last resort to bring more viewers in hahahaha

Which apperently worked.....Sigh....

I wrote so many things about the drama, almost half of an essay, still all of you just jump onto the abs and quote it. The drama is not about the abs.

And they say guys are bad. 

All girls see are abs. Point has been proven. 

@SushimiOh please, of course I wasn't trying to get YOU with abs. You are so innocent about everything, your soul is way to pure for stuff like that. You are not dirty minded enough like some other girls here are. I read things from PAC, that made me want to shower afterwards.

Do I have to remind you how often I had to explain you something on slack because you didn't get the dirty reference that we all giggled about?

And I know why you don't like campus, because that's your daily life. :D You need fantasy and an ahjussi/oppa fantasy character that has a dark mystery side.

I didn't try to lure you, I just tagged all my friends/people I know. 

The thread has to be hot again! 

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh and that may be also important for you girls: A LOT of abs during the drama :D After all they swim topless. :ph34r:

How would they swim otherwise?  :lol:  But...can Nam JooHyuk actually swim?  Like really well?  I am kinda spoilt watching So JiSub swim.  He’s like National Level swimming.  It’s terribly obvious that he’s (SJS) on another level when it comes to swimming. To be frank if NJH’s stroke isn’t up to scratch it would ruin the scene for me, abs or no abs.  :lol:

EDIT - I just read @Lmangla’s post... :lol: You are definitely my spirit animal.  I probably would’ve picked it apart like you just did - high five!! :lol:  With swimmers it’s all about the shoulders... like SJS. 

Spoiler

both of them are the wrong body shape for their respective sports! :huh: weightlifters tend to be stocky and have very well defined thighs -- they do so many squats that they have a kind of apple shape almost. here, not only was she too skinny but she didn't have enough thighs. in contrast, the extras or other team members are more in line with how weight lifters look. 

as for the abs, again totally wrong! swimmers have some of the most gorgeous abs and it is so great to see them dive in the water. here, he was way too skinny and his shoulders were just not developed enough. he didn't have the lean muscle on his arms. obviously they can't cast people from the sport but neither look quite right. but as a story, yea, it makes sense that a weightlifter would feel intimidated by a swimmer if she feels conscious about her body.... let me see if I can finish the episode - am not really a fan of campus romance or slice of life.

• LOL 2

kekeke.. @nrllee ~ there was a time when I used to watch the national sports channel when I was bored. they would show snippets of different sports events and I would end up watching the most random of sports. ^_^ so swimming and weight lifting events were some of the sports they showed. so yea, I couldn't help but notice! and it is so obvious that so ji sub used to be a swimmer. when I read that detail, I was like "that makes so much sense!" he still definitely has the form.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he still definitely has the form.

Yup.  You can tell straight away from his body type and also the way he plunges into the water.  His stroke...the tumble turns... yes my children both swam in squads... especially my son.  He got to do a pretty decent butterfly... now if there ever was a stroke that would determine if you swam for leisure or swam seriously it would be the butterfly... if you could look graceful doing that stroke you’re a pro... :lol:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Lol...Wait till you search for the before and after of this swimmer called Joseph schooling.

@Lawyerh you know about the difference too right? Even though he is still a swimmer.

What about him? My friend is a great fan of him... Is his gaining weight affecting his performance? I don’t follow him so no idea at all. 

• Like 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic