Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I wonder how fast the pages will move if I left for 2 hours? :ph34r:

@triplemI haven't caught up with oh my baby until ep 10, but just mention me as usual for the usual translations for the preview or for any clips that you're interested to know.

Off to watch good casting

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Oh.no...is it me who is getting dumber or is it this thread that is getting super hard to catch up with?:skull: LOLOL...i just realised the rice cooker brand name..i was just too distracted with YYs pic:joy: still have no idea what badge is...but i m good at following so i ll just see what others do @im0202

@000231846597 oh yes...you must be watching some jdramas .. Ur dp is japanese first rice cooker! Have you seen Rookies? I rewatched that like 3 or 4 times!

+2

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

I had to google what paggro meant :lol:...passive aggressive...

Haha! I will transfer all the slang my interns teach me here!

7 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh yes guy with glasses looks much charming! Like this for example....

Oooh, he went up 10 hot points in my books with those glasses. Haha!

@ktcjdrama Daniel appreciates your vote for him! Heehee!

tenor.gif?itemid=11346968

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Hello, everyone!

I am still coding some new updates due for today and among these, "Dark Mode" will be released for everyone!

There will be an enormous patch for the forums later on and the best thing is: No maintenance today!

It Works Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live - Find & Share on ...

Keep posting and keep banking.
The good stuff are coming!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I can’t seem to change my fan level on my profile? Help...

go to your name button at the top of the page. Then click on profile. This will lead you to profile page. Then you'll see an edit profile icon on the cover photo. Click on that and you will see "member title" ...put the words you want there.

@Lawyerh how come you did not ask people to put down money to bet.....ahahah...ok la i think you'll go for this - Cho Seung Woo

gif credit to fan forum

Spoiler

tumblr_oskwnbhe2S1rwtf0bo2_500.gif

@Lawyerh i expect to see my 20 points for the right guess tomorrow:glasses: 

Good night peeps.. Will be super duper busy in the next 4 days i need all the sleep i can get (while i can). 

K-Bapper (with s or without s)

:heart1:

+2

11 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@triplemI haven't caught up with oh my baby until ep 10, but just mention me as usual for the usual translations for the preview or for any clips that you're interested to kno

Thanks loads...will summon you....hope my stream works :kiss_wink:

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Oppa hotness also in soompi currency now :joy:

This one separate currency! Only can be earned with posting hot pics and gifs. :tounge_xd:

Wah! I think @triplem might have won. Totally forgot about SF. I was thinking why @Lawyerh will open up 5 more slots. Because we probably didn't get the right answer!

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Congrats @snowlou @alleram95 75 points each both of you! Alleram even said perfectly correct, I watched Jealousy Incarnate in train LTE speed :joy:

+2

CONGRATULATIONS! @snowlou (come back for your moment of triumph!) and @alleram95!

This thread really seriously entertaining this week! Cookies and hearts for everyone!

:cookie::heart::cookie::heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I couldn't find the new one where he wears those sexy black glasses in the king... but well... oppa look good in everything! Ommmo.... my heart... :heart2:

23145b505618eac0dc41c81cf823fb1e.gif

@ktcjdrama I google as you suggested, ah... I think I've seen this Daniel H you mentioned in some previous dramas I watched but couldn't recall what was it. So his name is also with Daniel. I only know Choi Daniel or Daniel Radcliffe.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

The dark mode is nice....but I think cause I am old , I find it an assault to my vision :evillaugh:... I can only use it for a short while 

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Congrats @snowlou @alleram95 75 points each both of you! Alleram even said perfectly correct, I watched Jealousy Incarnate in train LTE speed :joy:

That’s been a while ago though... I thought you are over him already :( but then again, he never get his turn yet to be on your DP, so I should’ve known he will appear :lol:

Yeah @triplem I cannot use dark mode too. In just a short time staring at the screen I will start to see white horizontal lines everywhere else... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

+2

2 hours ago, triplem said:

went through a lot of my posts on a thread and gave me all unamused reaction because she/he was not happy with my decisions

Interesting idea. I should do that for everytime you threw shade at my precious Second Lead....Shi Ho....Yoo Na....sigh.... I could list so many here.....I wasn't happy at all with you denouncing these precious girls, who never did anything wrong. 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra only OFF topic deduct points. Unamused , angry & confused - no points  isn't it

That's a bummer. 

4 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That’s been a while ago though... I thought you are over him already :( but then again, he never get his turn yet to be on your DP, so I should’ve known he will appear :lol:

+2

Oh no, you had a hint! Oops sorry! I misled you! :bawling:

14 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Here you go! 

Floppy fringe and glasses. I am ded! He's never looked better to me! Haha! Don't worry, I won't be joining the queue for LMH. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh no, you had a hint! Oops sorry! I misled you! :bawling:

No worries dear, we need to have as many guesses as possible so as to share the winnings. You’ll never know whom @Lawyerh has set her eyes on this time, LOL

+2

• LOL 2