Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

It took me more than half a year to make @stroppyseget a profile picture. I remember these bad days where honey had this stupid big "S". 

Wait....didn't we have a bet back then? I remember I lost.....but you still made an avatar...and never  changed it. Huh, I would totally make a another bet. We know each other way better by now, could be fun. A punishment avatar would be quite fun. 

Uhm...anyway, that was not what I was trying to say:

@dotonlyHow look will it take me to make you have a profile picture? 

@bedifferenthave to admit, I'm happy you showed me Nam Gyu-Ri.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

dotonly looks similar with avondale :no_mouth:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Sorry... No, no romance, this crime mystery thriller did it right :)

I forgot... the foods are important.  I heard the same about German goods hihihi

@stroppyse yeah, the Negotiation was not a standout as a movie.  MoA on the other hand has one of the best episode ever today.

Thank you for all the tips.  Appreciate it.  I tend to plan a lot prior to trip.  When I get there, I will be happy if 1/2 of the list is done, I often lose time meandering and exploring.  Hehehe, I'm past the age of drinking to be rowdy.  But but I can not carry a tune so no singing for me.  I'd love love to try all the stouts beer and stuffs.  Love love tea.. more than coffee.  I can drive manual.  Is there a reason why there is no automatic transmission in rental cars there?

There are automatic rentals there. They just tend to be fewer of them and significantly more expensive to rent. And, if you do want an automatic, you should book the car ahead of time to make sure that one will be available when you want it.

To be honest, before I go someplace, I'll read up on the area to see if there is anything that I really don't want to miss, just in case it's my only chance to go there, but other than that, I'm just meandering and seeing if I can strike up conversations with strangers to see what their stories are. :)  So, meandering and exploring defo sounds the way to go.

You don't have to sing in order to appreciate music, especially in Ireland. It's just such a good time had by all. Dublin has a Guiness factory/museum, by the way.  You get to sample a Guiness as the end of the tour. :DThough, I think my fave ale in the UK may be "Nookie Brown" aka Newcastle Brown Ale. It's got a slightly nutty tang to it. You'll find more ales and stouts then pilsners, though if you drink pilsners, you should check out the Czech ones. They're a lot smoother than our domestic ones.

+2

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Whoa, calm down little lady. Germany has great food! I can show you! 

The only thing I can remember about German food are wurst, rosti, and beer. :lol:

58 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

London? Oh, they have great food there. Said no one! EVER! #TrueStory

*gasp* That is soooo not true! London actually has some really amazing food now, both refined and street food.

No number since consecutive posts.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Food? where?

I had Snails last nite along with other yummie French items. :blush:

#tranznoms

Spoiler

50276795_10157181048116454_4960209965819

50597975_10157181048496454_5127527220062

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@TRaNz oh my goodness the food looks amazing!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

The only thing I can remember about German food are wurst, rosti, and beer. :lol:

And all of them were tasty! Admit! If you would have known me back then, I would have showed you the taste of germany!

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

*gasp* That is soooo not true! London actually has some really amazing food now, both refined and street food.

Tell me one typical english street food that isn't from a foreign country! The UK has a reputation for having the worst food in Europe! I have plenty of friends who work in the UK and all of them hate the food there.

If you are a foodie, avoid UK and go the other countries around. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Dhakra call me crazy but I’m actually not fond of German food. Maybe it’s because I just have not had good German food

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@mouse007Because all of you, including honey @stroppyseate probably only bavarian food. And with that in mind, you think "oh that's german food". And nope.....it's not, bavarian food is greasy, unhealthy and tastes boring. 

Let me cook for you, and you will say different. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@mouse007 looks and tasted UH-mazing!!! :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra what is the difference between Bavarian and German food? 

Also, you can cook? Amazing! I can barely cook. 

@TRaNz I’m dying looking at your food. I happen to be starving right now and actually waiting for the hubs to pick up some Thai food for dinner. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@triplem Yep!!!, time to get even more out of shape and just eat! hahahaha

@mouse007 you know whats the worst? when you look at food pics of videos late LATE at nite and youre in bed. hahaha. such a dangerous move.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Did I say that I'm done with girls. I just got a reminder, that I really should stop. 

@mouse007Bavarian is just a state within germany. And the people there are very different from the rest of germany. Germany was founded as alliance between very different folks and cultures. Each of them with their own history, food and rituals.

Bavaria is just the southern part, and pretty much nobody else like them, because they always want to do their own stuff. 

The food where I come from, is very different. 

And yes, I can, I was about to become a chef, but decided against it. 

• Like 5