Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I have seen that! And Border as well. Liked both. I think those 2 were the last dramas I’ve watched of his. I really like Rich Man Poor Woman also!! Too bad don’t really have much people who discuss about jdrama:sweatingbullets:

I tried Rich Man Poor Woman..but not a fan of the female lead (sorry not sorry). I think I didn't watch him in hana kimi or hana yori but in gokusen 1..i also watched Tokyo Dogs, Border and Ouroboros and the historical type drama Nobunaga Concerto. Maybe next time we can rewatch some of his dramas together:mrgreen: What other Jdramas have you watched? 

3 minutes ago, snowlou said:

So what happened in the end???? 

Well , my decision stays....the member still felt that she/ he had the right to voice out his opinion,...but it was character/ actor bashing and off topic ...cannot la.  Sometimes the arguments they give me...:headbang:.  I could have given a warning  as it was a repeated offence but I rarely do...negotiation and education are my preferred ways of dealing with difficult members. But some people can really test your patience 

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

but I rarely do...negotiation and education are my preferred ways of dealing with difficult members. But some people can really test your patience 

Aigooo~~ do those repeated offenders usually stay around for long or do they behave the same in every single thread they follow? I've always been wondering whether a certain difficult person in one thread may actually be very easy to get along with in a different thread or if this person is just always being difficult no matter what types of drama s/he's watching? 

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

only OFF topic deduct points. Unamused , angry & confused - no points  isn't it

Is it true? Since when? Since now? Or later on?

Look, I have the same story as well. It was recently during TKEM era. Hahaha. Someone OT my post. I shocked what did I do so she got me this?  You see I live my life as righteous as can be, hahaha. So getting OT for the first time in my soompi history is such an unpleasant experience.  So I looked back to my own post to see what makes her OT the post. I re-read my own comments and re read again. I'm sure it wasn't an OT post since I talked only about the drama in it. Then it turned out that she's a newbie and she might hit the button accidentally. I was like... what... . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I tried Rich Man Poor Woman..but not a fan of the female lead (sorry not sorry). I think I didn't watch him in hana kimi or hana yori but in gokusen 1..i also watched Tokyo Dogs, Border and Ouroboros and the historical type drama Nobunaga Concerto. Maybe next time we can rewatch some of his dramas together:mrgreen: What other Jdramas have you watched? 

Hmm I can’t really recall off the top of my head... but I had a Yamapi phase as well so probably some of his dramas. And I loved Nodame Cantabile live adaptation as well. I remember laughing so much watching that drama :lol:

Oh @Lawyerh that list is for our guesses... I thought it was who we are gonna change our DP to! Oops :D

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Oguri Shun lols.....i love watching him with Horikita Maki :D 

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OF course! @im0202 It turned out I DID watch Hana kimi!!! I was trying to remember which drama it was that has both O Shun and Maki. I was sure I had seen a drama with both in it. Yamapi~ code blue 1..2..3..movie..specials. love them. 

@Lawyerh I'm going to add to my answer. My answer is rice cooker with superimpose JJS picture. Can that be no. 8? 

+2

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u didnt try to ask her? in private?

I did. That's why I know the reason. She said she didn't know that's why she did. She told me she'll undo it but she never did. LOL

Well, that's the past so I won't mind. 

sometimes newbie trying to gain attention also happen lols :D 

Hahahaha. Probably this... 

• LOL 2

23 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Aigooo~~ do those repeated offenders usually stay around for long or do they behave the same in every single thread they follow? I've always been wondering whether a certain difficult person in one thread may actually be very easy to get along with in a different thread or if this person is just always being difficult no matter what types of drama s/he's watching? 

Well there are some members who are always difficult no matter what thread.  They aren't exactly breaking the rules,  but they can really put a damper on the thread by being  very negative and always have something to complain about. And they tend to rub others the wrong way.  I have also come across members who are perfectly fine on some threads , and then can be very emotional and write things that really baffle me on another.  But that said , we are an open platform...so everyone is entitled to their views as long as they do not go against the rules. 

23 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

is this normal? Does every mom feel this?

I feel guilty whenever I get home after leaving my baby from morning until evening. 

My chances to watch my dramas at home is almost zero because if not hugging him the whole evening until night I feel more guilty he he he :bawling:

Don't be....you need time for yourself and though it is normal to feel as if you're not doing enough, believe me , you are.  If you are happy and feel recharged , your baby senses it too. 

16 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

s it true? Since when? Since now? Or later on?

has always been like that.  

must encourage @triplem to start counting my dear lols

I do, i do...i will edit ...of late this thread has become a money making machine...the posts are non-stop...so I have to back count

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

If we keep up this rice cooker thing, can we get a ‘K-bap’ badge please? Since bap=rice. 
We’ll be the first ever K-bap group in the world

I love your new DP, so perfect! OMG K-Bap! Hahahaha!

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@im0202 thank you...i shall pay you handsomely (with points not with real money

Wah, this one another idea! Selling of goods and services for points.

@snowlou @im0202 @angelangie HANA KIMI! Another drama that I watched all the TW, J and K versions. Please add me to the old J-Dramas re-watch group. J-pop and J-dramas were my teenage years! Earlier this year I staarted a couple of episodes of Nishikido Ryo's Papadol because I never watched it and was nostalgic for some old-school J-drama!

I just saw that Toma is getting married! Yay for him!

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I vote for Kang Daniel then, just as @wallflowersforjane suggested. (Pssst, I’ve never seen her use same oppa for her DP, she moves on fast, I tell you)

Ooh, this is good info. Has she used LSG before? If she did, means KDN got chance to win?

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

Sometimes it is not that they are reacting to the person, but reacting to the storyline. I get it sometimes when recapping and the story goes south , so members are angry and confused with the plot. But funny and true story - I  once had this member who trolled me nicely and went through a lot of my posts on a thread and gave me all unamused reaction because she/he was not happy with my decisions to remove some her posts which went against the rules

Oh right right, I see! Bold text - omg that is paggro at its finest!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha yes that was hana kimi....it was where i feel in love with both of them :) too bad horikita maki retired? i think?

Haven't seen her in any dramas recently...but again..my last Jdrama was probably Crisis hahahaha. Hmm...didn't she star in drama a long long time ago with Sakurai Sho???? Cant remember the title. 

@wallflowersforjane which one is the K versions?

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No same person cannot guess twice

Well..I'm just trying to help you fill out the last 3 spots :phew: Ok..so then please change my answer on the no 3 spot to...RICE COOKER WITH SUPERIMPOSE JJS  PIC. Please 

@triplem Mmm.... maybe if i stay long enough on this forum I'll be able to figure out which one is which :D 

+2

3 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

To The Beautiful You with Minho from Shinee, Sulli (RIP :() and Lee Hyun Woo. 

Oh...no wonder it wasnt on my radar. All young blood:sweatingbullets:. I think if only @im0202 were as money hungry as me...she could def sell her services such as dp making and translating and turn them into money making machine. Could you imagine if she charged each person who wanted to view her translated videos on the main thread:doggie:

+2