Add and Subtract Game

Admin

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

go to your name button at the top of the page. Then click on profile. This will lead you to profile page. Then you'll see an edit profile icon on the cover photo. Click on that and you will see "member title" ...put the words you want there.

Aww it’s okay I don’t think I have that option yet... maybe not enough rep points or posts:bawling:

I’ll be a K-bapper at heart then! Lol.

Now I regret going on hiatus for so long that my previous account I think got deleted hahah. I had so many posts and points on that acct.

@Lawyerh Congrats on new oppa dp!:D

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Floppy fringe and glasses. I am ded! He's never looked better to me! Haha! Don't worry, I won't be joining the queue for LMH. :sweatingbullets:

What what.....???? 

Well thank you for get out from the queue. :lol:

I don't know I have burried my feelings grounded but now i keep seeing him with flowers and stars around again. 

• LOL 2

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Listening to moon embracing the sun osts even though i don't even watch that drama.:joy:

+2

Then watch it, it's never be late anyway. It's good. You see Kim Soo Hyun as hot king in there. Ahhhh.... he's one of the Kim's clan that I like. :lol: Can't wait for IONTO to air this June. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Okay who wants join this K-Bap group? Can we change our member status to K-Bapper? :D 

@triplem is this possible :lol: 

edit: tagging @kokodus and @Lawyerh cos they are the brand of the rice cooker:ph34r:

DS8laK2.jpg

OMGAHHHH WHAT IS THIS @im0202 Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing. Can I use this as my dp? Will it come out well in that small circle....? Let me try....

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, kokodus said:

OMGAHHHH WHAT IS THIS @im0202 Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing. Can I use this as my dp? Will it come out well in that small circle....? Let me try....

Oh my gawd you actually did it :joy:

It fits well too!!!

:happy:

• LOL 2

@Hanyeoun What's wrong with this site? Now the front page is throwing an error about the outdated theme even before logging in....There's only an error message on forums.soompi.com front page and no way to login to the site.... :(

• Like 4