Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

I haven't encountered a lot of bears in my lifetime. Probably about 5 times? Mostly when we're in Alaska.  We stay clear but the bears leave us alone and they know where they're headed.   

But not in our part of the woods so I'm surprised when I see road signs warning bear crossings. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Well, technically, California isn't the sunshine state.... That would be Florida....

Last year.... I replaced the master and slave cylinder in my car. Is that what you're talking about? That was super easy though. 

I made a bunch of scarves for Christmas gifts last year. They're kind of boring to make if you're not doing a pretty intarsia pattern [intarsia = weaving different colored strands of yarn into a project to make a pattern/picture] or cables or something though. 

+2

I can't fix cars unless they're Lego cars or something. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@triplem I'm still on ep 5! I can't watch it on Viki because it says it's not available in my region so I've had to look for other places to watch it at and unfortunately it lags a lot so it's taking me forever.

But yah, I agree, connection is important than age! LOLOL

I think @Dhakra just wants to meet a woman who will fight for him as much as he would for her. 

Good morning @dotonly

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Okay @triplem, here is the BIG question for you: HSJ or KJS?

Nooooooo you cannot ask me this kind of questions...okay right now urggh ... how can I .., hmm .,.fine ..for now, i have to admit it’s  kJS ..( nooo I can’t do that to my baby HSJ ..)

KJS has a sweeter , more approachable & dorkier personality which I appreciate more as I age . But HSJ is so ultra hot & cool .. I watch them both in Problematic Men & also their other projects together.. how can I choose ?? Knowing me , when HSJ’s new drama comes out , I’ll change my mind ...kkkkkk

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

On 1/15/2019 at 1:00 PM, Dhakra said:

So I checked the last 110 pages, this is what the teams look like: If somebody switched teams, let me know. The names below the line had three or less posts and weren't as active as the majority of the other teammembers.

Team Add:

@stargazer187

@triplem

@dotonly

@Dhakra

@sushilicious

@Sejabin

@cenching

@staygold

-----------------------

@TRaNz
@CamelKnight

@themarchioness

@packmule3

So team are quite equal in terms of members, but Team Add has more people which really active.

Really?? @TRaNz has become a no-show? tsk tsk tsk. What a slacker... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

+2

Sometimes I'm so nice to people, that I think that karma alone should grant me a girlfriend. Just messaged a girl on Instagram who was selling photocards way too cheap. So instead of buying them and make profit, I texted her and told her that she is about to make a mistake and feel bad. She was so grateful, she told me a horde of people already tried to buy it off of her. 

Sigh....is it bad to be proud about myself?

50 minutes ago, triplem said:

This is the second female lead syndrome that is talking . @mouse007, dhakra has a thing for hmmm challenging women ..masked as strong personalities..kkkkk

It's not! Lady Noonalicious, do you really want to open this up again? This is not SLS, they didn't act malicious. All of them were forced to do it out of desperation. What choice did they have? They weren't evil people, they just had to do something. I would have done the same in their position. Sometimes it's hard to accept that your crush is gone. 

And they weren't challenging, where were they challenging? Shi-Ho was the fluffiest gf ever and Yoo-Na was so caring. Ji-Na was also so caring and such a sweet girl in the park. Yes, they had bad moments, but all of them were stressed and did a mistake.

People make mistakes. Do I have to grab my suitcase again and be Second Lead Defender? 

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Then again, that is a California grizzly bear on the California state flag, but we've hunted them to extinction,

Hey, I feel you. Germany had one bear in over 170years a couple of years ago and what did we do with him? Shot him right between the eyes, just because he did things bears do.

Rest in Peace Bruno

Can you please not say "veteran" actress to NJH? it makes her sound old. Sigh....she really was the ideal girlfriend. And can you stop refering to me as "She"? :D I'm good with babe. 

26 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Well, technically, California isn't the sunshine state.... That would be Florida....

Last year.... I replaced the master and slave cylinder in my car. Is that what you're talking about? That was super easy though. 

I made a bunch of scarves for Christmas gifts last year. They're kind of boring to make if you're not doing a pretty intarsia pattern [intarsia = weaving different colored strands of yarn into a project to make a pattern/picture] or cables or something though. 

But it's hot in california and it's very summery there right? So...okay...then.....a plam instead of a sun.

Could be, it probably was exactly that. I have no clue. I'm so bad a mechanical stuff, especially with cars. 

Scarves are scarves. I don't know how they are made or where they come from, as long as I can enjoy them, I'm happy with it. They are cozy. I would like to have black with one golden string. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

+2

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I think @Dhakra just wants to meet a woman who will fight for him as much as he would for her. 

Absolutely true! 

14 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Really?? @TRaNz has become a no-show? tsk tsk tsk. What a slacker... 

Yep, also true. Sigh...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

hi @dotonly

Apologies. Are you a he or she?