Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

@nrlleeWell I know about Ciri & Geralt obviously, I also know all the stuff about Ciri & Yennefer aswel and Yennefer & Geralt since the games are about their story. The series is a prequel telling all of their backstories and how they became the badass mage, warrior and so on. 

But I look forward to it, so far it a nice watch before going to bed. 

Then it will probably all make sense to you then.  For me I was expecting it to be developing chronologically (linearly) and with zero background as to who anyone was, it took a bit of mind maneuvering to navigate the present and the past because Geralt never ages :lol:

@kokodus it’s not so much about trying to confuse us to be intelligent.  It’s just my expectations about the chronological nature of events.  They are trying to paint a backstory for the major characters and the timeframes aren’t in line so once I caught on to that it was okay. :)  As for seasons, they have enough material for it.  The books provide enough material.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is not true. I like Fairy. I like Dots. Actually, the reverse is true. You are the one who constantly downgrades all the dramas I watch and say that it's the worst drama ever made. Remember City Hunter? And the other Lee min ho dramas? While I, on the other hand, don't even try to watch the dramas you usually watch. Manhole??? Seriously you think I would watch a drama like that? Just not my type. 

Btw @Dhakra You think this show will have more than one season?? 

You hate all of my music.

To my defense, City Hunter is REALLY bad. Who is Lee Min Ho again?

Manhole is garbage. Come on Sis, even I admit that. THERE WERE ALIENS AT THE END. A-L-I-E-N-S! First half was okayish, one ep was great, but the second half of the drama is probably on the same level as Strong Woman DBS. 

Pretty sure it will, it's popular and I don't see a reason that would speak against a second season.

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Then it will probably all make sense to you then.  For me I was expecting it to be developing chronologically (linearly) and with zero background as to who anyone was, it took a bit of mind maneuvering to navigate the present and the past because Geralt never ages :lol:

Well it totally will require some thinking for people who don't know anything, but I feel like the drama does a good job of explaing things. Sometimes a bit too directly.

@nrllee Ahh I get it!!! I was thinking about going and reading recaps and such if I don't understand anything. Up until now, it has not been a problem. Thanks for the heads-up anyways, that there is going to be a flashback. 

@Dhakra I don't care what you say, if you ask my 17 year old self, she will say City Hunter is the best drama ever made. After that I have seen so many amazing dramas. Maybe if I watch it now, i will feel differently too. But that doesn't matter. I have fond memories of that drama. It is like my 2nd or 3rd K drama. Of course I liked it. 

And your music?? I mean c'mon, I don't so much hate the music as I hate those flashy eye blinding MV's and the ridiculous choreography. Maybe if I only listen to the songs I might like it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra I don't care what you say, if you ask my 17 year old self, she will say City Hunter is the best drama ever made. After that I have seen so many amazing dramas. Maybe if I watch it now, i will feel differently too. But that doesn't matter. I have fond memories of that drama. It is like my 2nd or 3rd K drama. Of course I liked it. 

What happens here? That's such an.......non angry, reasonable and good answer that I actually like it. Are you drunk or something? What did you had for breakfast? Normally you would jump on me, sharpen your knife and threat to kill me. 

Another of these christmas miracles I assume......

33 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And your music?? I mean c'mon, I don't so much hate the music as I hate those flashy eye blinding MV's and the ridiculous choreography. Maybe if I only listen to the songs I might like it.

Wha.....? What the actual hell? Wait am I drunk? Or dreaming? Is this real life? Am I the only person seeing this?

Do you need a doctor....?.....Wait..... Do I need a doctor?

Where is Bee....I'm hallucinating things....... @bedifferentI need medication, I don't know what....or how much.....but let's do the Dr.Cox Scrubs Technique. I open my mouth and you throw some meds at me and whatever lands in my mouth is the right dosage.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

nah thats not anti social to be honest as i myself prefer staying at home and browsing the net from my computer lols or watching and hoping from drama to drama :) 

anyway i did go out yesterday though with my families since my mom wanted to go out :)

That's what I'm talking about :joy: I said "a bit" coz I'm a social butterfly (40%) but leaning more on "Anti" (60%), a socially introverted person who loves hanging out with the extroverts. Whatever :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Mom loves to be a spot center and she is a socialita hahahaha more socialita than me. Who do you think have taught me all those fashion things and stuffs lol. I love to go shopping with mom. She has good taste ^_*

Like mother, like daughter :wub:Yah, mommies and daughters can be best-friends, too. Lucky for you, for having such an ultimate go-to person when it comes to fashion, beauty and the likes. Whereas me, I rely more on beauty bloggers in YT

50 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie Yes, I can be very random. It’s fun being random, making life very interesting! Imagine I talk about the same oppa & thing every day. 100% boring :joy: it’s like wearing the same clothing Everyday :joy: 

That's why I'm not just about Oppa ... I stan for Unnies too, lol :lol:

2 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Oh it is good that you and your family able to back home safely. Btw I heard that typhoon always happen in the philippines ya.

We're used to it... the latest one was actually the 28th typhoon that hit our country.  It was just shocking that it happened few hours before Christmas and ruined everything we have planned

• Like 1

@Dhakra Stop over reacting. Enjoy it while it lasts. 2019 was really crappy to me. And something tells me that Its not going to be the last. I actually can foresee many more bad years ahead. But still I don't want to end this year in a sour note. The last thing I want now is to start a fight with you or anyone here. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha that is good :) usually my hang out partners there are only 2 lols either my best friends or my mom :P

Same here :rolleyes:

Me, I prefer smaller circle (composed of me, myself and ... whoever is willing to spend time with me for the time being :P)

57 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Oh you should watch SFH. He is pretty cool:joy:

Is it any good? The last LDW drama I watched is Touch Your Heart but I dropped it somewhere on Ep. 4 bcoz of YIN's acting :warning:

+2

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

LEE MINHO IS THE MOST HANDSOMEST MAN IN THE SOUTH KOREA :unamused:

+2

LMH is good-looking but he doesn't make my heart flutter. But this isn't about me ...

It's about how he captured the hearts of many and never gave it back! @Sejabin, are you going to watch his drama on 2020? 

I thought you'd like to crash land near that Oppa's apartment? Who's that again? 

@Sushimi, as much as I would like to watch SFH but my time is limited. I like to watch Voice first and we'll see what happens. 

+2

• LOL 3

+2

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Am I seeing an advert? :joy: what scrub is this 

Scrubs? Just the best series ever created? A masterpiece of Dramedy?

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Stop over reacting. Enjoy it while it lasts. 2019 was really crappy to me. And something tells me that Its not going to be the last. I actually can foresee many more bad years ahead. But still I don't want to end this year in a sour note. The last thing I want now is to start a fight with you or anyone here. 

The current year is always the one we see as "worst year", since we tend to remember only the good things of the past.

We don't fight, I'm happy to see you finally reach out your hand to me in peace. 

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

LEE MINHO IS THE MOST HANDSOMEST MAN IN THE SOUTH KOREA :unamused:

Ehhh....I highly doubt that.....but......whatever you say

giphy.gif

Lee Min Ho is born to be a superstar. His superstar vibes is super strong. He is larger than life. His presence is unbelievable, he sucks out every single light in the room and beams it right back as his own...He draws stares and double takes everywhere he goes. But sadly he doesn’t makes my heart fluttered....:crazy:

+2

• LOL 5
28 minutes ago, cenching said:

But sadly he doesn’t makes my heart fluttered....:crazy:

+2

I feel you. LMH and I ... are simply not meant to be 

20 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Don’t you ever have those times...when you look at the things you used to watch or do..you just go.. “Wah..this was the classic I used to do/watch.” 

This is what I'm feeling if I listen to 90s music

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@thanie

Yes, I can see and understand LMH’s charms but I am just simply not charmed by him....My taste is more GongYoo, JangHyuk, Lee DongWook and Kim JaeWook kinds....

Btw, read that you were there when Ursula touched the ground. I only experienced Pablo’s fringes since my place is quite Typhoon free but got many earthquakes....

• Love 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic