Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

Ohhh my @triplem That military squad is the best. All four of them are like puppies and they obey their master so much and are loyal to him. And their friendship with the heroine is so genuine and cool even though she came from SK, they don't treat her like an enemy. There is this one guy who bickers with her all the time, but even he understands her now. I bet he would be the one who would cry when she really leaves. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Replies 136.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@triplemRant!? You were on such a good way! Shi Ho did nothing wrong! Sigh......I have my defending suitcase ready. 

No way she did nothing wrong . :triumph:

But right now I’m too busy on my other drama which ends this week ...I’ll write later 

@ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali @cenching I just read the recaps ....I’m confused.. I’m waiting for drama milk recaps ...

Edited by Guest

@triplem @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama (I wrote the same thing in the drama thread)

Episodes 14 and 15, Wifey finally found out Hubs' dirty dealings and family background. She is shocked to the core and realized that the man she had spent her life with for 10 years is a complete stranger. If Hubs' can lied that much to the extend of lying about his own family background, is there any truth left anymore? Is the love also a lie? That's why the title is "Were We Ever In Love?". The reason why she gave up and told Hubs she wanted to end it.

add.

From the preview, YR and Hubs broke up and Hubs seems to end up alone.

+2

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

+2

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

@Dhakra that nayeon stalker is suing JYP..asking Germany embassy at Korea to sue them. Like what? Seriously this guy is going nuts. A 40 minutes rant (i think) about how he was being given a warning to not come back, next day went back and police were there and he says he wants to sue? Literally he..I don’t know what is with him...Obsessed? Yes. Not a planner? 100%..He just dug his grave telling everyone he was given a warning before...now no one will be supporting him..even though in the first place no one is.

I know. He is sueing them for no reason, based on no ground. JYP just protect their artist like they should. Germany embassy won't do richard simmons. He's delusional and obsessed. He has gain way too much attention. He actually went on korean news and JYP had to increase the amount of police around the buildung and their dorm.

I mean, imagine this alone. This is tax money that has to be spent this way! Man power is currently used to protect a girp group, because one dumb idiot thinks he is in love with Nayeon. That is their working day! 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic