Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Is called hedging my bets. :ph34r::D:ph34r:

why are you so good at these expressions ~~ I've never mastered the use of expressions.. I'd be one of those people who would say 'pass with many colours' instead of 'pass with flying colours'. 

+2

Firstly @snowlou @Sushimi ...thanks for the donations.. :kiss_wink:...ahhahaahha I'll be sure to include you guys in my next scheme ...I mean plans.. @im0202 is that JKH on your rice pot...actually I wanna find a way to do the same

@staygold a couple of days back we had a shipping competition where we had to choose if we wanted @kokodus to end up with YYS ( snowlou who's the PD writing this alternate HP script calls it the Ko-yo ship)  or  for @Lawyerh to end up with YYS (lo-yo ) ship.  I was koko's campaign manager :lol:, and needed to  secure votes . Losers had to change their profile pics to a rice cooker. Koko won , but because we love lawyerh and have teased her non-stop about her changing oppas easily , we all decided to change our profile pic  too.

okay let me back read this thread... 

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou Did you change your dp? I just changed mine!! Different Oppa with rice cooker:lol:

I can help you if you tell me which oppa you want lol

Bingo! unnie @Lawyerh also changed hers and then I saw you changed too...and I was like...what's going on~~ Oh should I send you the oppa pic? I used that dp coz at least it has Kim Soo Hyun though i'm not his fan and a rice cooker..but then I couldn't fit in both in clear view in that oh-so-little-display-circle..so it ended up ..you can't see oppa clearly..you can't see rice cooker clearly either :headbang:+2

48 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think I'm going to keep the rice cooker dp for a while, I even suggest you all to keep it for another month.....we all can be identified as a ricecooker family throughout soompi. LOL. Who knows we can even persuade the higher ups to give us a badge "Ricecooker gang" it's only a working name, we can work on it. 

If we keep up this rice cooker thing, can we get a ‘K-bap’ badge please? Since bap=rice. 
We’ll be the first ever K-bap group in the world!:glasses:

:doggie:

@snowlou you can tell me which Oppa and I’ll find a suitable picture! I’ll save it in my phone. Hope no preference for rice cooker brand? Haha.

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

+2

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

What? Really? The amount of angry unamused reactions @Dhakra and I have given each other.....LOLOL. 

So whenever we used said emotions we deducted points from each other? Huh.....who could have known. 

2 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Do people use the Angry / Off Topic / Confused buttons? I feel like I have never seen it used in my few weeks here.

of course...not  alot  as most soompiers are quite ok and will just ignore. Sometimes it is not that they are reacting to the person, but reacting to the storyline. I get it sometimes when recapping and the story goes south , so members are angry and confused with the plot. But funny and true story - I  once had this member who trolled me nicely and went through a lot of my posts on a thread and gave me all unamused reaction because she/he was not happy with my decisions to remove some her posts which went against the rules :evillaugh:

@Dhakra only OFF topic deduct points. Unamused , angry & confused - no points  isn't it @angelangie

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Oguri Shun! :love:

I'm surprised someone here knows him~ very good looking that guy is.. although his personal life is a bit questionable.. but a very good actor nonetheless :thumbsup: Thank you so much chingu~~ You even gave 2 versions! Now I could have rice cooker dp for much longer since I can alternate the two versions LOL and be part of the K-Bap gang :glasses:

+2

12 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I'm surprised someone here knows him~ very good looking that guy is.. although his personal life is a bit questionable.. but a very good actor nonetheless :thumbsup: Thank you so much chingu~~ You even gave 2 versions! Now I could have rice cooker dp for much longer since I can alternate the two versions LOL and be part of the K-Bap gang :glasses:

+2

Hahaha I had an Oguri Shun phase... after I watched Hana Kimi and I’ve been following his jdramas until recent few years:D What can I say, he looks so good in the pic you attached:wub:

You’re too generous btw. I refunded some :joy:

K-bappers rule!!!

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Hahaha I had an Oguri Shun phase... after I watched Hana Kimi and I’ve been following his jdramas until recent few years:D 

Please please watch Crisis (if you haven't)..that drama is soo good (but of course it contains cheesy lines as most Jdramas do) :D Crisis has two actors whom I like..oguri and the other one is nishijima hidetoshi. 

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

I had once had this member who trolled me nicely and went through a lot of my posts on a thread and gave me all unamused reaction because she/he was not happy with my decisions to remove some her posts which was went against the rules \

So what happened in the end???? 

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Please please watch Crisis (if you haven't)..that drama is soo good (but of course it contains cheesy lines as most Jdramas do) :D Crisis has two actors whom I like..oguri and the other one is nishijima hidetoshi. 

I have seen that! And Border as well. Liked both. I think those 2 were the last dramas I’ve watched of his. I really like Rich Man Poor Woman also!! Too bad don’t really have much people who discuss about jdrama:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1