Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Dhakra Waited for MK for 2 years. :sweatingbullets: Waited for Raiden to go crazy and start attacking. Gosh. I just love it. I kinda love MK more than injustice because of the gore factor. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

I don’t like Encounter bcoz SHK-PBG don’t looked good together IMO....

kekeke.... yea, neither the pairing or the plot looked exciting for me to check it out... plus it is on TVN and very few of their shows I enjoy. just not my taste... feeling really bored lately. want to watch a good daily but nothing is hooking me. should watch more than 5 minutes to decide but I fall asleep and dont even check out the full half hour. :sweatingbullets:..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Cougar-boytoy relationship...Hm...*opens up the drama dictionary, wearing my glasses and flip through some pages*

??

+2

@cenching

Older woman-much younger man’s relationship....:naughty:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

Beside I have never like to watch a cougar-boytoy’s relationship....:sweatingbullets:

+2

same here; somehow it feels like the girl failed and so had to step down to catch someone from the next generation. :sweatingbullets:... not exactly inspiring but more depressing to me....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

same here; somehow it feels like the girl failed and so had to step down to catch someone from the next generation. :sweatingbullets:... not exactly inspiring but more depressing to me....

It made me feels the woman somehow a predator.....

+2

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching ~ whereas large age gaps like a thousand years in the goblin, it is not like he has failed love life or a failure in life. he just happen to meet his bride after 1000 years...so not that depressing even if it is super strange... whereas in noona romances, it is always because she is failure in attracting men her own age that she decides to check out the next level... it is never about meeting someone and just liking each other...

and yea, those dramas where the fella is basically in high school, definitely very predator.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

Well...maybe I’m not into romance because I’m a lonely butt.

sometimes it is because of my mood and romance dramas bore me to tears. would rather watch some daily/weekend/makjang/thriller/detective/legal dramas...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@sushiliciousYa, I'm in charge to say something depressing like this on our family. :D You are going to find a lot of guys. Sigh...I need a lot of teargas to keep them all away from you. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2