Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Many moons ago before I knew that JMD is married.. I actually thought maybe I should ship her with YYS in real life (since he's single) so I would be shipping flowergarden irl. Fortunately/unfortunately she's married otherwise I would be so confused between real life and reel life :mrgreen:

+2

@Lawyerh no i'm not angry`~~ 

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I actually also think their offline is cute @snowlou Almost become FG'er too. But the ep 8 change everything. 

+2

JMD is really pretty ~~ what's on ep 8?? Short-term memory here.. 

@kokodus you love your rice cooker dp very much? @superspace changed hers first thing in the morning :D

xoNdUrO.jpg

bribing one of the powerful ppl here. think i've got sufficient fund to do just that :ph34r:

+2

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh @snowlou Jeon Mi do will divorce her husband and then we can ship them freely with anyone we want.....that's how shipping works. 

Omo...that just sounds so awful~~ we're not those sans..san..sans? are we? 

Koko...do you dare posting those JMD_YYS gifs on the main thread :doggie:

@Lawyerh @im0202 @Ameera Ali @wallflowersforjane @mirmz have you decided on your brand new dp for tomorrow? :glasses: not asking @000231846597 coz she's in love with her current one. @triplem can keep hers but what is @kokodus gonna do? 

Aigoo @angelangie I almost pressed the off-topic button :scream: 

+2

@snowlou I thought of going back to my previous DP, but oppa’s management just released HD pics of his ‘lost my soul’ expression, so maybe I’ll be using that :lol:

It also fits well with my mood nowadays, like what am I doing with my life :D

hAksdnV.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

@snowlou I want to support the lone Flowergarden warrior in the main thread. Bwahahahaha. 

I think I'm going to keep the rice cooker dp for a while, I even suggest you all to keep it for another month.....we all can be identified as a ricecooker family throughout soompi. LOL. Who knows we can even persuade the higher ups to give us a badge "Ricecooker gang" it's only a working name, we can work on it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Then 3 people have guessed LSG..I should jump into the bandwagon to and say....Lee Seung Gi. I'm waiting for the 20 point donation. 

@im0202 How do you edit someone's face onto the rice cooker? I want to add an oppa's face..just to boost my posts :w00t:

+2

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

It's Lee seung gi obviously..... @Lawyerh why you so transparent? Hahaha

@im0202 Just saw your tweet. Live band session is already subbed?!?! Hoooorayyyyy!!!!!

It’s obvious?? Omg okay I will see myself out bye~:bawling:

:crybaby:

@kokodus Yes it’s out! I just watched half of it hehe

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, im0202 said:

It’s obvious?? Omg okay I will see myself out bye~:bawling:

@kokodus Yes it’s out! I just watched half of it hehe

I'm going to save it for tonight. Let's just forget the fact that I have already watched it twice....hahahaha. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Aiya. . .. @snowlou why follow majority :joy:

Will change by midnight ok. 

Because I want 20 points :joy: Ok..then for the sake of being different ..I shall choose JJS ( I need some more JJS dp on this thread...though I'm not changing mine to him). 

+2

10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

How do you edit someone's face onto the rice cooker? I want to add an oppa's face..just to boost my posts :w00t:

You can use an app like pic collage! Very easy... just need to find a png image of rice cooker and oppa. 

@kokodus Same I’m watching it for the 4th time already :D

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh @im0202 @Ameera Ali @wallflowersforjane @mirmz have you decided on your brand new dp for tomorrow? :glasses: not asking @000231846597 coz she's in love with her current one. @triplem can keep hers but what is @kokodus gonna do? 

I will probably keep mine for just a little bit more. No inspiration yet!

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Who knows we can even persuade the higher ups to give us a badge "Ricecooker gang" it's only a working name, we can work on it. 

SUPPORTING THIS. Do we get a higher interest rate too? :joy:

Someone choose Kang Daniel to enter  @Lawyerh 's contest! She sounded very interested at True Or False thread. If it's really Daniel...the winner you know what to do lah. AHEMsplitthewinningsAHEM.

• LOL 2