Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 yup. February 13 in Korea :) 

Hm...I am a girl who doesn’t really dress up....Like....Hm...:no_mouth:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Can we talk about how unfair, the milk ratio is? Like what just because you are a dog, you can get more?<_<

E7-EF2000-B130-44-EF-9-E0-D-13053-B85-B1

+2

• LOL 3

30 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007 yup. February 13 in Korea :) 

Hm...I am a girl who doesn’t really dress up....Like....Hm...:no_mouth:

@sushilicious what's February 13 in Korea?

I just found out that Lee Dong-Wook and Yoon In Na are coming out with their own drama called "Touch Your Heart" in February. I loved them from Goblin so I might check out their new drama.

Spoiler

• Like 2

@mouse007 the movie. Haha it comes out on February 13

Saw some new posters for trade love. They took a picture with their ring finger up. How awkward...thought that they were pointing their middle finger.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I can live absolutely fine with little food but I can’t live without sleep to my heart content....:glasses:  I choose sleep over food....:sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

I can live absolutely fine with little food but I can’t live without sleeping to my heart content....:glasses:  I choose sleep over food....:sweat_smile:

+2

Same! Got to sleep! I can’t live without sleep too! Haha.

+2

• Like 2

@mouse007 i think i only see you once at one drama thread. You dont come to those thread often?

@triplem saw the first two character teaser for item. It looks...pretty cool.

i am waiting for JJH’s teaser...hm...I want to know! But what I do know is that there is a scene in Item, where JJH collapses? Saw a brief of it.

Spoiler

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

174 :blush:

I can’t live without food now :kiss: actually I wasn’t late today. But I saw grapes in the refrigerator and My heart said “eat it!” So I ate without thinking too much about the clock hahahahah. Later I realized I already late HAHAHAHAHAH. Whatever. If sleep my usual sleep pattern is from 10 PM to 5 AM. I need to wake up early to prepare my beeakfast. I can’t without breakfast ^_*

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2

@triplem Wow it looks like some sort of kpop album covers

@Dhakra you interested?

Spoiler

7-F6-B7-AF8-DE55-4-A63-8654-C6-F52851-D3

Spoiler

E055-E1-D7-89-C5-4-A68-B437-B6-A17472329

+2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007 the movie. Haha it comes out on February 13

Saw some new posters for trade love. They took a picture with their ring finger up. How awkward...thought that they were pointing their middle finger.

@sushilicious oh! LOL I forgot I asked the question. hahaha! 

42 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@mouse007 i think i only see you once at one drama thread. You dont come to those thread often?

@dotonly It depends on my mood. When Goblin and Discovery of Romance were airing, I was very active in those threads. I like to participate while a drama is airing bec otherwise it gets pretty dead once the drama is done. But lately I've been late in watching a drama (where the drama has already ended) so I might post 2-3 posts on the thread after I've watched it (like Eternal Love). I was also participating in Devilish Joy, The Third Charm and Encounter but I because I was juggling so many dramas, I couldn't keep up with the threads so I wasn't posting as much. LOL I still post in Encounter once in a while.

I hesitate posting when I'm behind because I feel like everyone's moved on and I'm so behind.

• Like 2