• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... I watched it so long ago that I don't remember anything about the movie. :sweatingbullets:

it is a western style movie lol

Amitabh Bachchan and  Dharmendra are two friends, and exconvicts, a retired policeman hire them to take revenge against Amgad Khan who cut the policeman's hands and killed his family. Bachchan sacrifices himself for his Doste Dharmendra :D 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Lawyerh , @Sushimi is your most successful LSG convert...I think she has surpassed your fangirling level

@Sarang21 I have not watched EY  yet ...and only saw cuts of WWW where he was in it ( especially that kiss :blush:) but it's not hard to choose this fine specimen of an oppa...the cool and bad boy vibes makes my heart race...actually  alot of the oppas are like are good at playing bad boys / villains #twistedlove :lol:...not that I don't like the good ones but they need to have that cool  aloof air to them ...i think that is the common trait among my 1001 oppas

Yes! that kiss was just *sigh*...I don´t evn know how many times I have rewatched it :joy:

I´m the same like you I like the cool bad boy vibes too. I see a lot of similarities between us when it comes to choosing our oppas :joy:...because of that I might rethink my plan of exposing your fangirl life. :smirk:

@Ameera Ali Product placement in dramas are not enough that now we have to see it in gif too? :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@Ameera Ali I saw the kiss scene in melting me . JCW is good ! He always has been . Summore they had to turn on the shower ^_^:P....

@Sarang21 who is on your oppa list ? 
Sigh @Lawyerh I really hope Lee Jae Wook does not play the 3rd wheel in When The Weather is Nice ..I mean I’m loyal to SKJ but I’ll be very torn . Actually why can’t k rom coms not have love triangles . It’d be so refreshing 

ooo tonight ! where’s @Heidi Seow ? 

@Sushimi did you see the line for the OCN thriller house opening? 

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I saw the kiss scene in melting me . JCW is good ! He always has been . Summore they had to turn on the shower ^_^:P....

is there a gif or YT cut? too lazy to watch full.. how is the drama extraordinary you? normally avoid high school dramas and too much fluff...

• LOL 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic