Evolution Mode 4.4 (Beta) Theme has been taken offline for unscheduled maintenance.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I generally don't watch horror. too scared. like to sleep. :sweatingbullets:

i love horror movie and as long as i hide under my blanket i can sleep :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@staygold Were you on the Hwa Pyung and Choi Yoon ship though? Hahaha. 

+2

lol! The bromance you mean? I was more on the fromance ship! Or as the normal world calls it 'the Friendship' between all three characters! :P

• Like 1

+2 :relieved:

@sushilicious @lynne22 can we do this? Hahahahaha I so want to eat after watching spicy noodle challenge

But then I realized perhaps my tounge can hold it but my ulcers surely not :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@kokodus

He is Henry Lau...That pic is the one where he looked the least like DL but I chose it for the obvious reason....:lol:  In some angles he does looks like DL especially the eyes and coloring....

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

okay so today I have been late to Forum... but it seems everyone is having gala time over some KJW... who is he BTW??? I am yet to see any performance.. PMY ... I think everyone knows..guys , please enlighten me..lol

@mouse007 @kokodus my fav scene has to be the one when Crow introduces himself as King Yi to Saintess Jin Mi... her reaction was hillarious... !!!! I can see that scene n number of times and never get bored.. i loved their dual cultivation scene as well... BTW , why does it get called dual cultivation?? :D :D 

All in all I felt that runyu got a lot of unnecessary screen-space after Jin Mi stabbed Phoenix..i mean i know that it is important to develop the character but I missed Phoenix and felt some scenes can be avoided..!!! 

@cenching i missed talking to you...

+2

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1