Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He will be soon become zombie... :lol:

+2

:joy:

so apparently he is deleting negative comments on his Instagram. And that is making GHS´s  supporter even more angry. He is also not acting the proper way because deleting those comments will do nothing :unamused:. His priorities should be sowewhere else. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Replies 145.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I think AJH would have been fine by himself because I remember how popular he got after You who came from the star. 

Majority of young Oppalogist don't care much about acting chop. As long as good looking.....:love:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, cenching said:

At least he is the wiser one because he said he will consults his legal team before releasing the KakaoTalk....

I seriously doubt the veracity of that article...it stated that “an acquaintance said...” so not actually him?  I always take it with a grain of salt when articles mention sources as “acquaintances”, or “neighbours” or “close friends”.  I mean if they are acquaintances why would they know such details?  And if they are close friends, they would certainly not be divulging these details either?  It was the same with SongSong.  I doubt any of those articles were truth?  The one about his dad’s texts was just ludicrous?

Unless it comes from his agency or Lawyers or his personal IG, it’s not a trustworthy source.

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I seriously doubt the veracity of that article...it stated that “an acquaintance said...” so not actually him?  I always take it with a grain of salt when articles mention sources as “acquaintances”, or “neighbours” or “close friends”.  I mean if they are acquaintances why would they know such details?  And if they are close friends, they would certainly not be divulging these details either?  It was the same with SongSong.  I doubt any of those articles were truth?  The one about his dad’s texts was just ludicrous?

Unless it comes from his agency or Lawyers or his personal IG, it’s not a trustworthy source.

I also have my doubt about that article....since GHS came out and said that she doesn´t use Kakaotalk

While we are on the topic of neighbours...they also got something to say about this situation :joy:

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/08/goo-hye-sun-ahn-jae-hyuns-former-neighbors-reveal-details-about-couples-relationship

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

The drama "class of lies" seems to be embroiled in a controversy because the idol group "IZ*ONE" was sexualized in one of the episodes even tho they are underaged. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izone-members-sexualized-drama-fans-outraged/

+2

The Chinese subs said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged"

Must be a miss in the English translation? Hopefully someone who understand Korean can clarify.

@cenching later ya when I have time...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, ktcjdrama said:

The Chinese subs said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged"

Apparently before that sentence he said something like "woah look at that chest" What was the Chinese sub?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@Lawyerh I think that’s because that nipples business :ph34r: it is nipples punishment for him :joy: @Ameera Ali where’s your gif? :joy:

I just know that korean men want perfect features from women and that is why plastic surgery is a good business there. Hmmhh.. my friend told me this.

I think to be lover it’s hard for her  :mrgreen:

@cenching still selling nipples treat :joy: one woman problem is other woman gain :tounge_xd:

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Apparently before that sentence he said something like "woah look at that chest" What was the Chinese sub?

+2

Nothing. In the flashback, he did a little dance, and then said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged". Only that.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Nothing. In the flashback, he did a little dance, and then said "How can they be so pretty? I'll find myself such girlfriend when I get discharged". Only that.

I watched the clip and he really did say something about her chest. I understand a little bit korean. 

disclaimer: I´m talking about a drama here. Not to be confused with other chest situation. 

+2

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I watched the clip and he really did say something about her chest. I understand a little bit korean. 

+2

At first glance I thought KHS uploaded the video proof of AJH remarked on her unsexy part. :sweatingbullets:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4
50 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

+2

Then probably the Chinese subs kinda "censored" it....? But the clip he was watching showed nothing about chest?

Could it be that it's something sounding similar?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

At first glance I thought KHS uploaded the video proof of AJH remarked on her unsexy part. :sweatingbullets:

oops you are right :joy: I need to edit my post not confuse other people. 

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Then probably the Chinese subs kinda "censored" it....? But the clip he was watching showed nothing about chest?

Could it be that it's something sounding similar?

It´s true that what he was watching had nothing about chest but  what he said sounded very much like 가슴 (gaseum) which is chest in korean. I don´t know any word that would sound similar. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s true that what he was watching had nothing about chest but  what he said sounded very much like 가슴 (gaseum) which is chest in korean. I don´t know any word that would sound similar. 

Now that you mentioned it, I went to re-watch that part more carefully. For that part (before the dance), it wasn't translated at all in the Chinese subs. I tried to listen carefully, what I heard is more like gwa seum, not ga.... but let's ask the expert maybe. @stroppyse can you help? The issue below is from Class of Lies ep.11 at around 53 minute mark.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/izone-members-sexualized-drama-fans-outraged/

+2

• Like 3
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic