Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Anyways..My phone background is about to go to the trash can..sorry Jang Hyuk, but a new lover is in town :lol:

Who is the new lover? I still can't keep up with oppas that are being loved on this thread.... :D

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@partyon @ktcjdrama never mind the other dramas  you’re behind on . We need to focus next  week for the baby daddy sperm race on Oh My Baby .  So definitely some supporters for @Ameera Ali’s muscular & charismatic hubby & also some for the best friend single daddy . But so far no supporters yet for the four dimensional hoobae !

I am about to start Good Casting ep 4 now. Don't worry, I will definitely be there for the..... ehrm.... sperm race.....

Ok, that just sounds wrong.... :D:D

Anyway, agree with @Lawyerh that the scruffy best friend is the best choice. Friendship is the best base for a stable and loving relationship. Mr. Muscle's muscles and hotness will fade anyway the older he gets.  :D

30 minutes ago, cenching said:

When I thought I am watching nothing Korean-ish......:joy:

lol :D When he came in and said "Annyeong" ! And the Shinee background music.. :D

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@partyon

Do you watch Lucifer??? I love the witty lines by The Devil himself....IMO, the strongest point in the series....Well, the sexy dashing Lucifer too, of course....:naughty:

No, I've seen it on Netflix and a lot of my friends think it's a great show. The actor is pretty sexy :kiss_wink:

What other non-Korean shows/dramas do you watch?

@triplem I see what you mean about Good Casting. I'm now all caught up with the episodes, and I like the fact that I don't have to think when I watch it. I can just enjoy the comedy and action! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I see what you mean about Good Casting. I'm now all caught up with the episodes, and I like the fact that I don't have to think when I watch it. I can just enjoy the comedy and action! :)

Such great fun right! Actually I am not quite following the plot...i know they are just looking for Michael ...:joy:

@Lawyerh @kokodus the dream of every ab loving fan girl....This was from Misty . This guy had a  supporting role there . Not my oppa but it was too good not to gif :lol:...can't remember where else I saw him recently?? edit - i remember now... @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama Leon from 9.9bn

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@cenching Oh my I love modern family. It was such a great funny heartwarming show. Too sad that it's over. I have yet to watch the final season. Tbh the show lost its charm when all the kids grew up, still it was nice seeing all of them grow and become adults. 

• Love 3

24 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am about to start Modern Family with another sexy, Sofia Vergara...:glasses:

I love Modern Family! I have watched every single episode

@Sushimi What's the drama called that you're watching? It looks pretty crazy. :D

@Lmangla You who watch lots of older dramas and movies, have you watched the old Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau? Those are some seriously funny movies! Someone in the Good Casting thread mentioned Inspector Clouseau, and I got the urge to re-watch them. Inspector Clouseau is probably the worst detective ever. :D

BlindCourageousCottonmouth-size_restrict

ChillyEthicalConch-size_restricted.gif

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=3385338

uY6supE.gif

b9d12162-29a3-4582-930c-82c64b3c96f9-gif

• LOL 4

@cenching OMG I cracked up when Shinee's song started. I remember that it's the only song I learned to play on the violin because it's easy. But then our pastor asked me to have a recital at church ahahaahaha I'm choking now with my toast. 

• LOL 3

32 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla You who watch lots of older dramas and movies, have you watched the old Pink Panther movies with Peter Sellers as Inspector Clouseau? Those are some seriously funny movies! Someone in the Good Casting thread mentioned Inspector Clouseau, and I got the urge to re-watch them. Inspector Clouseau is probably the worst detective ever. :D

kekek... I have a vague memory of watching them. the ones I remember that I still find hilarious is "mind your english". we had tapes at home and we used to re-watch them as a family and laugh. for those who don't know, it is about an ESL teacher who teaches adult class. still amusing even though it was shot in 70s.

@kokodus ~ if you have ever wondered where I got my continuing story game from, it is from this scene..

• LOL 2

My current watch list

* Good Casting - heavily invested in Jun and YIY couple because the chemistry is crazy

* Hospital Playlist - the highlight of my week 

* Intense Love - because the guy is such a cutie 

* Once Again - for fluff

The rest are the usual variety shows: 3MAD, RM, Butlers

I've watched some anime this week and I really want to douse my eyes with alcohol :joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla That was hilarious. We should totally play that game now, I remember how crazy it got when we played it the last time. LOL. 

yea, it would be fun to play; will do it as an event game tomorrow or day after...

13 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I guess the people living above my house is wrestling or something,making noises and all...:ph34r:This is not what you want to hear when you are about to sleep...

Ps...When i said 'Wrestling'...I don't mean that kind of wrestling yeah...don't get your brain haywire...or maybe it's just me. Haha

+2

I thought you were being trying to be polite by calling it wrestling. :sweatingbullets::phew:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek... I have a vague memory of watching them. the ones I remember that I still find hilarious is "mind your english". we had tapes at home and we used to re-watch them as a family and laugh. for those who don't know, it is about an ESL teacher who teaches adult class. still amusing even though it was shot in 70s.

Makes me think of Manuel in Fawlty Towers for some reason... haha  :D

• Like 3