Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon @Lmangla I got penchant for tsundere guy in drama. Irl i'm looking for housemaid doormat guy :lol:

@partyon I think LSH allergic to cotton? He prefer to bare it all :sweatingbullets: What's his role there? The drama good ? Anything to offer aside than the free skin? :lol:

Yeah, well it's a good thing at least that you aren't looking for a tsundere guy IRL. Just wait as the years pass, and you will be looking for a doormat in the dramas too.... :D

Lee Soo Hyuk is allergic to clothes I think. :D I have no idea if the drama is any good. I just went to the thread and asked them to alert me if the guy took his clothes off... :D  

Judging from what they have been writing in the thread, it seems that the story is actually pretty interesting.

@cenching What made you drop WWWSK?

• LOL 3

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

@cenching What made you drop WWWSK?

Too Cinderella-ish for my taste...I am super picky in choosing my romance drama, I only chose the ones where my Oppas were. I popped in for WWWSK due to curiosity of people comparing Her Private Life that I was watching at that time. But well neither PSJ or PMY or combo can hold my interest longer...

+2

• LOL 3

Even a thorough romcom girl like me couldn't finish WWWSK. I think that drama didn't have anything fresh to offer. That's the problem. It just recycled all the old tropes in a very uninteresting way. I think I stopped at 4th ep. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Why did you drop What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? Same reason? Narcissist ML?

I actually didn’t mind the narcissistic ML , but I got bored & I think the oppa power was not strong enough for me . 
Anyway I came as soon as I saw that Lee Soo Hyuk took of his shirt :mrgreen::joy:. I knew they won’t  waste his model body 

Spoiler

48 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I got sign up to too many affair dramas at one go lols. Even the movie Love Lies also affair, omg. I had enough makjangness and watch Flower Ramen Boy now :lol:

Too much of a good thing is bad ...:ph34r::lol:...got theory maybe in WMLB the kiss may just be a dream . What you think @ktcjdrama ? I know some may hope so , so they don’t feel bad rooting for adulterous couple ....but I hope not . Where’s the fun in that ?  I wanna full on affair . :P I’ll be bored stiff they just spend 16 hours of them staring & longing . 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

@triplemam I too anxious?:w00t:I want to do more work! Just to watch my drama!

+2

sorry , what drama is it again ? It’s been ages since I’ve watched a HK one . I don’t even know the new actors 

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Even a thorough romcom girl like me couldn't finish WWWSK. I think that drama didn't have anything fresh to offer. That's the problem. It just recycled all the old tropes in a very uninteresting way. I think I stopped at 4th ep. LOL. 

I don't even know why I managed to complete the whole series without fast-forwarding. It was not a bad show but it's not something I would recommend to anyone.

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I don't even know why I managed to complete the whole series without fast-forwarding. It was not a bad show but it's not something I would recommend to anyone.

I probably would have finished it if I binge watched all the eps. I watched it while it started airing and after two weeks I just lost interest. LOL. I love both PSJ and PMY and I was actually looking forward to that one. I love narcissistic male leads unlike @partyon. Hahahaha. I enjoy seeing them turn into obedient well behaved puppies by the end of the drama with the influence of female leads. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

So @partyon, u complete WWWSK?

Nope, I watched like 2-3 episodes and couldn't take any more of PSJs narcissistic character. Like @triplem I felt like PSJ's star oppa power was not really enough to carry me through more episodes.

Spoiler

a3499052eea49e8df9b0cce3e226f1d0.gif

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyway I came as soon as I saw that Lee Soo Hyuk took of his shirt :mrgreen::joy:. I knew they won’t  waste his model body

lol :D The people in the Born Again thread must think that I'm a big Lee Soo Hyuk fan.... ahahha :D 

• LOL 5

5 hours ago, triplem said:

...got theory maybe in WMLB the kiss may just be a dream . What you think @ktcjdrama ? I know some may hope so , so they don’t feel bad rooting for adulterous couple ....but I hope not . Where’s the fun in that ?  I wanna full on affair . :P I’ll be bored stiff they just spend 16 hours of them staring & longing . 

I don’t think it is a dream. She labeled it as a dream and just as she said, bye-bye then, after the kiss because dream ended ;) 

4 hours ago, partyon said:

lol :D The people in the Born Again thread must think that I'm a big Lee Soo Hyuk fan.... ahahha :D 

Hahahaa, it’s okay. We don’t have to disclose that we’re a big fan of abs.

@kokodus I watched Kim after it finished airing, wondering what the hype was about. And I enjoyed watching PSJ being overly narcissistic because it was funny. But true, in terms of story, kinda flat and predictable, so maybe if I watched live, I might’ve dropped it too. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh hello chingu, i finished watching him in Love, Lies but not seen this one you posted! i will chk it out! i love your sig hahaha! btw am right now watching When My Love Blooms, just started & it seems promising!:D What hv u been watching lately? are you doing a YYS marathon? lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 hi hi, I also done Love Lies. So tragic :tears: What do you think about the movie? But it's quite a masterpiece. Yeah done marathoning his movie, except Beauty Inside :lol:

I also watched When My Love Blooms, chingu... Yoo Ji Tae & Lee Bo Young are gorgeous. 

@Lawyerh hi hi chingu! hmm the movie yes is a masterpiece & a little tragic for his character bc of the lead actress right? i hvnt seen BI!

hehehe you're also watching MLB i like the YJT young actor, he's cute! yes they're gorgeous & i just started so am a bit slow bc i didn't realize it was already airing!

(sorry am still not u/standing the numbers you guys have here e.g. yours at 762 so bear w/me hahaha)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I watched WWWSK while it aired. Partly for the lead actors and partly for how loyally they stuck to the genre I call cringe-fluff (Other example being Her Private Life). There was also a trauma story of the male lead, and the messed up relation with his brother.

@cenching Good call on The world of the married. I wish I had started it after it finished airing. 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

@staygold

OCN dramas and any drama that will make me sitting on the edge of my chairs should be binge in one go.....:glasses: RomCom should be watch while on airs with some bantering in the thread in between waiting so I won't lost interest....:joy: When it comes to RomCom, my attention span is as huge as a teaspoon.....:skull: Only certain Oppa's abs and kisses can anchored me....:heart:

@Lawyerh

The biggest hype of WWWSK was the so called bed scene that stlll got repeated over and over again by certain shippers 2 years after it done airing....:skull:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

This portion not too well developed as well imo.

Another very important factor for that genre. Don't u remember how HPL's mom issue got resolved easily! The focus is on otp chemi/skinship. Rest is well just there. :lol: You were disappointed because you expected it to be normal kdrama. :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3