Quantcast

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Anyone looking forward to the drama Vagabond? Suzy and Lee Seung Gi are the leads.

+2

Been waiting for it for ages. Not because of these two though but because of SSR

@refuse2sink bird husband story not yet ending. This weekend is the finale. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Replies 146k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Been waiting for it for ages. Not because of these two though but because of SSR

@refuse2sink bird husband story not yet ending. This weekend is the finale. 

I´m interested mainly becaue of LSG. I´m not really fond of Suzy´s acting. But then I found out that Teo Yoo the actor who played Ragaz was going to be in it too...so now I´m super hyped :joy:. I´m looking forward to SSR too. 

I hope it won´t be a disappointment. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I often watch K  variety shows. Love Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything. They really let go with their remarks. No Korean honorifics. Love all of them especially when they disturb Jang Hoon about his divorce, Sang Min about his debts and Soo Geum about his gambling-all in good nature. 

Read an article about the ex German Ambassador to South Korea who has married a divorced South Korean for his 5th wife. Apparently in Germany even the Germans nicknamed him Audi cos the Audi car has 4 rings for his 4 marriages :joy: Guess they'll have to find a car with 5 rings. :lol: How many rings does the Olympics symbol have? Apparently up until ?2015, adultery is illegal in SK-can be fined and even jailed for it. I'm surprised SK is such a nanny country. South Koreans can't even gamble in another country. If caught, they face criminal charges in SK.

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Дмитрий Романов said:

Interesting. Thank you

Hello there . I suppose you’re on Team Sub?

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem end of day one...can we talk about how i tagged you and then there is someone who has the exact same account name as you but with a 08 at the back. Your sister is it? 

+2

Oooo I check but that one spells like this triplemt08....kkkkkk ...I won’t know if my sis is on Soompi , lol! This place is my secret hiding place , no one in my family knows I’m here ...shhhhhhh....they’ll be shock to see how pervy I am & how much rubbish I write . So I better keep this secret to myself :D

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

I often watch K  variety shows. Love Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything. They really let go with their remarks. No Korean honorifics. Love all of them especially when they disturb Jang Hoon about his divorce, Sang Min about his debts and Soo Geum about his gambling-all in good nature. 

Read an article about the ex German Ambassador to South Korea who has married a divorced South Korean for his 5th wife. Apparently in Germany even the Germans nicknamed him Audi cos the Audi car has 4 rings for his 4 marriages :joy: Guess they'll have to find a car with 5 rings. :lol: How many rings does the Olympics symbol have? Apparently up until ?2015, adultery is illegal in SK-can be fined and even jailed for it. I'm surprised SK is such a nanny country. South Koreans can't even gamble in another country. If caught, they face criminal charges in SK.

I live in Germany and has never heard anything about him until now :joy:. What´s his name?

@triplem :naughty:

38mvhx.jpg

+2

• LOL 6

Now I´m convinced that this year is truly the year of divorce. So there is this vlogger family on Youtube that I watch...and now I have to find out that they are separating. :scream: What is going on?

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Now I´m convinced that this year is truly the year of divorce. So there is this vlogger family on Youtube that I watch...and now I have to find out that they are separating. :scream: What is going on?

+2

Really?? Do you mind sharing who they are? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Really?? Do you mind sharing who they are? 

It´s Jamie and Nikki they are a very famous interracial couple on youtube. And unfortunately there are children involved. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
53 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

It´s Jamie and Nikki they are a very famous interracial couple on youtube. And unfortunately there are children involved. 

+2

So sad... I don't watch them. Hopefully it's not going ugly as what we've seen lately. 

The one divorce that rather saddened me quite a while ago was Jon Kate Plus 8. -- yes, 8 is the number of children they have. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So sad... I don't watch them. Hopefully it's not going ugly as what we've seen lately. 

The one divorce that rather saddened me quite a while ago was Jon Kate Plus 8. -- yes, 8 is the number of children they have. 

That´s the thing tho...they are vloggers but when it came to their separatation they kept it very classy. They basically uploaded a video with only text to inform their fans. They kept it short and simple, thanked their fans for their support and asked for some privacy. No nonsense of public fighting on social media. THAT´s how it should be done! 

8? that´s quite a lot. Children are always the one who suffers the most in such situation....I hope that it wasn´t an ugly divorce?

+2

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

8? that´s quite a lot. Children are always the one who suffers the most in such situation....I hope that it wasn´t an ugly divorce?

There are sets of twins. They were all so cute. Loved watching them. I think the divorce was rather quiet too. Mom went on to continue with the show Kate Plus 8. But started exploring other things as well. Dad is a Korean descent, I think. I don't follow them anymore since they separated. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Question to all. Why is it so typical for the guy to be the one to blame?is it possible to have the girl as the instigator?

It's a common misconception that in a divorce the one who will suffers more is the female as a weaker gender (financially, physically and emotionally)so it's impossible for the female to instigates a divorce....Hell, yeah!!! :skull: Beside how a weak female can bully a big bad boy in a marriage life, isn't it?? :skull:

+2

add.

Marriage life is a complicated relationship between 2 people from different background. I usually don't take side, but one thing for sure whatever happens in the marriage life it should be keeps privately.....So many factors can contributes to a divorce because again human behaviors is complicated....But one thing for sure, no excuse for cheating.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

same....

my great-grandma always told us, whatever happen between husband and wife should happen behind a close door

Whatever happened in Vegas, stays in Vegas....:thumbsup:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Question to all. Why is it so typical for the guy to be the one to blame?is it possible to have the girl as the instigator?

PART 1:

so I want to answer this question in a slightly different way -- so basically the reason many think the guy is to blame is there is some historical bias in terms of divorce laws. so before divorce laws, basically the man would take another wife and kick the old one out. there was no money or settlement and the family suffered. now it is not like women didn't have affairs or find another husband but the number of women being stranded without financials was higher. so even after divorce laws came in, it was difficult to get a divorce. it didn't mean people stayed married. many separated and simply had a live in with someone else. this is what happened in history. the initial divorce laws were in favour of men and so women and children may lose in terms of financial settlements. so after lot of legal wrangle, the laws have changed within the last 50-100 years in many countries where the settlements are more fair. since it hasn't been that long, people are still aware of times when women and children didn't get their fair due and the guy married someone else and the previous children were left out of their inheritance.

the other factor is plain economics. so even though divorce was an option, it is only the last 100 years women have opted for it but that has happened only with financial freedom. before, women were dependent on the men and family for money and so would opt to stay in the marriage even if unhappy due to lack of financial options. more women joined the workforce during WII as many men went to fight. this changed the financial picture of many women. so after the war ended, there was a spike in divorces because these women found it hard to adjust to the men who came back but they also had the financial power to manage on their own. in fact, research indicates that financial stresses is one of the main reasons for divorce all over the world. after every recession, there is a spike in divorce. so only with money power and ability to work, women have opted for divorce. so again these changes have only happened within the last 50-100 years and so people are still aware of this.

so based on history, many assume that most women would never choose to leave a marriage and therefore, it is the man's fault and he did something so bad. have more thoughts but it is already long on.. will write more a bit later.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 6
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic